ADVERTISEMENT

Elkin Vs Andrews 1A West

radioguy16

Sep 7, 2018
Rematch of 2 old playoff foes. Elkin rolled 41-13 last year in the playoffs but this is a new year. What is everyones thoughts?

Andrew's is much better this year and they are good vs the run. Not so vs the pass. I think Elkin is the favorite.
Elkin 28
Andrew's 14

Reactions: radioguy16
Andrew's returned most of the team but lost some good players to other states or private school. They won the SMC in JV.

Andrews is very one dimensional. Two backs that get practically all the carries. Passing game is at best average. They took a blow a couple weeks ago with the loss of probably their best receiver. If Elkin can throw the ball I believe they take it.

Reactions: BK13T-$
We lost our fastest receiver, not our best receiver. Our best receiver is #9, and can catch anything that gets close to him. Of course he rarely sees balls thrown to him
Hayesville still butt hurt because of the butt kicking we gave them. I recall them saying they would have something to say about who won 3rd place in conference. Andrews is still playing and they are home. Why throw when you can run and it makes for great play action.

Reactions: therealsquid
Hayesville still butt hurt because of the butt kicking we gave them. I recall them saying they would have something to say about who won 3rd place in conference. Andrews is still playing and they are home. Why throw when you can run and it makes for great play action.

Not butt hurt at all. If we were we would whine about all the transfers will lost(like you have many times). For the record not only did we score on Robbinsville but also lead them(briefly). My comment was about how I see the game play out.

• Haha
Reactions: therealsquid
n
Not butt hurt at all. If we were we would whine about all the transfers will lost(like you have many times). For the record not only did we score on Robbinsville but also lead them(briefly). My comment was about how I see the game play out.
you must have mistaken me for someone else. For the record go ahead and pat yourself on the back for scoring and taking a brief lead on Robbinsville 😂

Anyone give elkin a chance vs murphy in round 2?
When Elkin actually plays they are good. The last 2 games of the season against West & East they did not play well. They shot the score up late in the game. They only led West 6-0 at half and East was within a score early in the 4th. If they had been playing anybody but the 2 youngest teams in the league it may have been different.

Radio WIFM 109 will be covering Elkin vs Andrews
Andrews at Elkin
Friday, April 16, 2021
Kickoff at 7 pm
This time was on their web page I'm thinking all playoff start at 7:30.
Click the link below.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildcat10fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT