ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Week 8

Wait a minute guys, its a shame that S.Columbus, E.Bladen and Whiteville misses out on this ass whipping thing on the Boro,that way they could be fully endoctinated by all beast in the 2-A East.

Wait a minute guys, its a shame that S.Columbus, E.Bladen and Whiteville misses out on this ass whipping thing on the Boro,that way they could be fully endoctinated by all beast in the 2-A East.

East Bladen would beat Goldsboro by 28+ probably mercy rule them by halftime samething for South Columbus and Whiteville dude is just a troll....like Wiz said lucky for them Spring Creek is absolutely horrible so atleast thats probably the only other conference game they win and maybe they beat Midway....maybe

Wiz said lucky for them Spring Creek is absolutely horrible so atleast thats probably the only other conference game they win and maybe they beat Midway....maybe

If you think they beat SC, then they beat Midway. Not much separation between the two.

After this season Warsaw and Kenansville are gonna have to sit down and re-evaluate what the hell is going on with the football program. I don’t blame the coaches at JK, something different is going to have to happen at the youth and middle school levels. Way too much talent that’s not being properly developed and by the time they get to high school they don’t know what in the hell is going on.

I've heard the same thing from Clinton faithful lately
It all starts at the bottom and I know in my community it’s got to change. There’s no reason JK has fallen off this bad in that short amount of time other than than poor fundamental development at a early age. WRH is so good because they have a hell of a youth system in place and Warsaw and Kenansville haven’t in a long time

Keep dreaming Cougar. You didn't answer me. I said I wanted to meet you and buy you a drink and hotdog while watching the game Friday.

Reactions: 96panther
http://www.maxpreps.com/leaders/football/offense,rushing/north+carolina/stat-leaders.htm?teamsize=0

Yea boy number 11 in the state right now should be number 1 o I didn't see any ED or Wallace or Clinton RB's inside the top 50 goin to be some long night for y'all boys trying to stop this run game
Your precious running back who has literally played against nobody all season only has 307 more yards than WRH Javonte Williams. And he has had 77 more carries and only leads him by that slim of a margin. Yalls running back is weak as puppy piss. Probably ends up faking a injury Friday night.

I hope to make it to the game if I can get off work on time I'll b in a yellow shirt with a full beard I'll get that hot dog as long as your tears don't get on for the 50 yards thing he might have like 350 y'all better hope he don't have 50 and a td on the first touchdown

Im really ready to see these excuses come Friday night.......i think one key point of trolling is for your team to actually be somewhat good.....atleast when Ninja was doing it they were winning

Cougar pride 85 you're crazy even if you do get off work on time don't waste your gas coming down to Beulaville just be smart catching it on the blitz news Channel 12 Serve Yourself the heartache

coach James and the boyz goin to go down there and do there thing boyz goin to be ready y'all just over hyped and the dark horse thing does now this is a football thing rite bc he talking about ninjas and stuff

Cougar. You ain't embarrassing your team. You being a fan. Even though you are dead wrong about the out come, what should be embarrassing is some ed fans act like they world beaters. They beat my team which is big, probably will be there biggest win of the year. 0 ships.

coach James and the boyz goin to go down there and do there thing boyz goin to be ready y'all just over hyped and the dark horse thing does now this is a football thing rite bc he talking about ninjas and stuff
What kind of man crush do you have on Coach James you speak of him like a celebrity

Cougar. You ain't embarrassing your team. You being a fan. Even though you are dead wrong about the out come, what should be embarrassing is some ed fans act like they world beaters. They beat my team which is big, probably will be there biggest win of the year. 0 ships.
just see if your wrh MUTTS can get more than 5 first downs this week, which is all you managed against us!

Coach James sound like he might be Mack Brown or somebody mighty important in coaching high school football well we will see how good he can coach against a real football team in a new conference

I talked to a good friend of mine from ed and he said that ed's jv team has to have police protection because of threats. What kind of crap is going on in Wayne Co. His son plays for jv's.

Man y'all just scared to play use that's why y'all want us out of the conference if u scared of some po pos then take the L

This is the ignorance we are dealing with out of Wayne County....who makes threats against kids smh.....would love to see Goldsboro switched out for somebody like Southwest Onslow....makes the conference better from a competitive and intellectual standpoint....lol i really cant wait for East Duplin to hang 60+ on those scrubs Friday Night....its going to be glorious

I know im just feeding the troll but here are some facts about trash a$$ Goldsboro...your 4 wins your soooo stocked about have came against Hobbton(0-6) Southern Wayne(0-6) CB Aycock(1-6) and James Kenan(1-5)...when you have played teams with .500 records or better you have been curved stomped.....So please enlighten us on why we should be scared of SucksBoro......oh and your JV team is 0-6 so you know what that means you probably wont be any good for the next 1-2 years either anyway......

This is the ignorance we are dealing with out of Wayne County....who makes threats against kids smh.....would love to see Goldsboro switched out for somebody like Southwest Onslow....makes the conference better from a competitive and intellectual standpoint....lol i really cant wait for East Duplin to hang 60+ on those scrubs Friday Night....its going to be glorious
i just want to win, but it would be nice to blow them out and shut this guy up. "maybe".

ED 48 point favorites in the Simmons ratings and that’s being generous. If you can take a break from being shoved up “Coach James” ass explain that one Cougar.

Idk who the Simmons guy but 48 pts lol ain't goin to happen and dark horse a W is a W a L is a L and yall goin to catch another L next week

I would not hold my breath if i was you......your everyone’s homecoming game for a reason lol

For once u are right ED won’t beat yall by 48.......it will be more like 50+ or 60+......Trashboro lol

Tempted to travel to ED just to laugh and say i watched this massacre in person

ED 48 point favorites in the Simmons ratings and that’s being generous. If you can take a break from being shoved up “Coach James” ass explain that one Cougar.
did you go to the JK/GB game? if so what did GB look like as far as being any kind of threat to ED?

did you go to the JK/GB game? if so what did GB look like as far as being any kind of threat to ED?
Did not attend but knowing how bad JK is this year and from what I heard from my people there, Goldsboro runs a pretty basic single T offense with variation. ED has nothing to worry about at all no threat from the “Boro”. JK would have won that game if we had any depth at all and weren’t operating on fumes come the 4th quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT