ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Week 8

About that time y'all goin to see the best back in nc tonight and he's ready x goin might have 300 yards tonight and u can call the t basic but u can't stop it

After they lose by 50+ tonight he will blame the refs or some lame excuse like that

14-0 ED
10:44 in the 2nd quarter.

Mind you, ED has not been running hurry up on offense and we did have a field goal blocked. Goldsboro has yet to gain a first down. And their “all state” running back may have 6 yards of offense.

Update!!! Goldsboro has achieved a 1st down. #12 now has 14 yards rushing total.

14-7 ED. Defensive lapse and a long pass put Goldsboro in scoring position before halftime. Scoreboard may tell one story, but this game has not been close so far. 8 seconds left in the half.

Correction. 14-6 ED at the half. Goldsboro has 3 first downs total in 2 quarters.

That Panther defense has shown no mercy. Goldsboro with 5 first downs max and #12 can’t have more than 30 yards rushing.

Reactions: 96panther
@Cougar_Pride85 picking crow out of his teeth right now lol.....what happen to those world beaters you were flapping your gums about
they were an ok team, not good, but ok. honestly it should have been over by halftime, but either way in the end it wasnt close. we just have to have more intensity. like i said in an earlier post, we sometimes play down to our competition. we have to stop that. also, being it was homecoming, maybe our players were a little distracted.

Would be nice to replace Goldsboro and Spring Creek with East Bladen and Southwest

Why would anyone want to get rid of Spring Creek from a football schedule? DCT, aren't you a JK fan? If JK was in that conference you proposed, they wouldn't sniff the playoffs for a while.

Why would anyone want to get rid of Spring Creek from a football schedule? DCT, aren't you a JK fan? If JK was in that conference you proposed, they wouldn't sniff the playoffs for a while.
I guarantee we make the playoffs before Spring Creek has a winning season. I want you removed because Spring Creek literally does nothing to make a team better. Y’all provide zero competition so it takes zero preparation. JK will be back before long. Spring Creek can’t come back from somewhere they have never been.

I guarantee we make the playoffs before Spring Creek has a winning season. I want you removed because Spring Creek literally does nothing to make a team better. Y’all provide zero competition so it takes zero preparation. JK will be back before long. Spring Creek can’t come back from somewhere they have never been.

Wow! Sensitive? Show me where I said SC was better that JK?

I can assure you Spring Creek doesn't want to be in this conference either, absolutely nothing fun about the last 2 beatings they've taken (plus the ones to come). I just think it's a little self righteous for a JK fan to suggest a conference that will make them the worst team in it.

Wow! Sensitive? Show me where I said SC was better that JK?

I can assure you Spring Creek doesn't want to be in this conference either, absolutely nothing fun about the last 2 beatings they've taken (plus the ones to come). I just think it's a little self righteous for a JK fan to suggest a conference that will make them the worst team in it.
The worst team in it? Not for long we wouldn’t be. Y’all may embrace your role as a bottom feeder but we do not and in time JK will rise again. I can’t think of a conference SC could go to and not finish at the bottom every time.

The worst team in it? Not for long we wouldn’t be. Y’all may embrace your role as a bottom feeder but we do not and in time JK will rise again. I can’t think of a conference SC could go to and not finish at the bottom every time.

Your battle cry is great, but right now JK is bad. Except it.

*Accept. Yes I know we are bad right now but we won’t be for long. There’s a reason Sutton moved from Spring Creek to James Kenan years ago. Because y’all are always weak.

Not sure why you keep deferring to Spring Creeks lack of football success. We are fully aware of it.
Marcelias did what was best for him. We have no hard feelings towards him or vice versa.

*Thank you for the grammar correction.

Back to my point..... JK will struggle to make the playoffs in this conference for the foreseeable future. I just don't understand how adding two teams who would beat the brakes off JK helps them in conference play.

Not sure why you keep deferring to Spring Creeks lack of football success. We are fully aware of it.
Marcelias did what was best for him. We have no hard feelings towards him or vice versa.

*Thank you for the grammar correction.

Back to my point..... JK will struggle to make the playoffs in this conference for the foreseeable future. I just don't understand how adding two teams who would beat the brakes off JK helps them in conference play.
Because you don’t understand football sir. That is why.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT