ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Week 8

TD Pass2

Nov 25, 2016
Another week of football has come and gone. Let's get going with some predictions.

"Game of the Week"
Goldsboro @ ED
To hear some talk, you would think Goldsboro is the next best thing in the ECC. Unfortunately, this week they draw what most consider to be the BEST thing in the conference. This will be Goldsboro's welcoming party. This one won't be close folks. ED 35 Goldsboro 10 (maybe lol)

Midway @ Clinton
Midway got a good ole fashioned tail whooping last week at the hands of Wallace. Looks like they get more of the same this week from a Darkhorse team that's coming off a by week.
Clinton 42 Midway 7

Spring Creek @ Wallace
Another slaughter of Spring Creek this week
Wallace by as many as they want.

James Kenan Open

Let's hear your predictions.

East Duplin 77 Goldsboro 6(maybe)
Clinton 42 Midway 7
Wallace 62 Spring Creek 6

Blowouts the theme this week.....especially interested in that ED vs Goldsboro game....this guy has been talking way too much....Friday will be humbling....wonder what excuses he will come up with

Reactions: Hoarses1
East Duplin 77 Goldsboro 6(maybe)
Clinton 42 Midway 7
Wallace 62 Spring Creek 6

Blowouts the theme this week.....especially interested in that ED vs Goldsboro game....this guy has been talking way too much....Friday will be humbling....wonder what excuses he will come up with
He'll most likely disappear for a week or two. I don't think that boy from union ever came back

East Duplin 70. Goldsboro 10
Clinton 21. Midway 9
Wallace by just as much as ED did if Motsinger allows

East Duplin 70. Goldsboro 10
Clinton 21. Midway 9
Wallace by just as much as ED did if Motsinger allows
A lot of people are talking down about how many points ED put up on Spring Creek, but I must ask a question. Was Battle supposed to tell the 2nd string guys not to score? How is that fair to them? They go to practice and put in hard work just like everyone else. It's not the Panthers fault that Spring Creek's defense is weaker than a wet paper bag.

Reactions: tarheelg
A lot of people are talking down about how many points ED put up on Spring Creek, but I must ask a question. Was Battle supposed to tell the 2nd string guys not to score? How is that fair to them? They go to practice and put in hard work just like everyone else. It's not the Panthers fault that Spring Creek's defense is weaker than a wet paper bag.
if we scored 74 in the first half, and only 7 in the second half, we were actually very classy about it.

if we scored 74 in the first half, and only 7 in the second half, we were actually very classy about it.
I definitely agree. I've just heard a lot about the amount of points we scored. (Not particularly on these boards, but in general.) I think it's only fair to let those 2nd and 3rd string guys put up points too if the opportunity presents itself

Don't have to worry about the second and third string scoring this week boro 35 ED 14

Clinton might beat midway I say 21-7

Wallace walks all over spring creek 70-0

I definitely agree. I've just heard a lot about the amount of points we scored. (Not particularly on these boards, but in general.) I think it's only fair to let those 2nd and 3rd string guys put up points too if the opportunity presents itself

Please tell your Coach feel free to run up the score this week....shut this guy up

Reactions: 96panther
i agree. they dont practice all week just to purposely stop short of the endzone.

Don't have to worry about the second and third string scoring this week boro 35 ED 14

Clinton might beat midway I say 21-7

Wallace walks all over spring creek 70-0
Please sir, don't go ghost on us after about...hmm we'll say 8 pm on Friday night. Ya know, when reality finally hits you square between the eyes. I'd love to hear how you lost by 28+ but are still going to wreck havoc on the ECC.

Man they ain't scared of y'all they got the best back in the conf. and a good line y'all ain't stopping them ain't no one goin ghost over here y'all better hope the kids don't see this and get even more motivation to lay down the whoopin

Please sir, don't go ghost on us after about...hmm we'll say 8 pm on Friday night. Ya know, when reality finally hits you square between the eyes. I'd love to hear how you lost by 28+ but are still going to wreck havoc on the ECC.
Brother, it's gonna be more than 28. At least 40 imo

This is what happens when you put a 3 win 1A team in the best 2A conference. I blame the state for this.

Man they ain't scared of y'all they got the best back in the conf. and a good line y'all ain't stopping them ain't no one goin ghost over here y'all better hope the kids don't see this and get even more motivation to lay down the whoopin
Have you seen anyone else play? Just wondering. Because I can tell you, the best TWO backs in the conference are not cougars IMO. In no particular order, they are #3 from Wallace and Benson from ED. And your line....hahaha good luck moving that defense front from Beulaville. No one has run on them effectively all season. It's a wake up call for the Boro this week. Hope you're ready sir.

TD Pass that post was hilarious. I agree with others cougar will disappear after Friday night. I think the got Wallace next.lol

Yall will find out Friday cougars goin to mess up your home comin and for Wallace ain't no one worried about them I hope coach James keeps X in all night so he can run up the score on y'all after all this talk

COUGAR PRIDE are you making the trip Friday to East Duplin??? If so lets meet up cause I really want to see your face after say the first 2 mins of the game.

No they play Clinton next which will be another L then they get Wallace so thats 3 “L’s” in a row for “the Boro” lol.....3 blowouts.....he will blame it on the refs or something

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT