ADVERTISEMENT

ECC Title on the line...

@Wizard of the East and @Darkhorse#34

Question for ya. Honestly, in your opinion, is Wallace the best team you’ve faced this season?

Between them and Cape Fear....Cape Fear was missing a stud LB Chris Matthews and their star QB was not 100%.....Wallace was without some defensive starters aswell #3 had runs reminiscent of Nick Cooper for us especially in the final minutes kid was fearless

Guys from beulaville only want to toot their own horn. They don't deserve Battle Holley. At least the three or four posters on here don't. 0 ships! Go Darkhorses!

Well here’s all I’m saying. With Wallace being one of (maybe the best) the best teams you’ve played, here’s what I see.

By the 4th quarter, Wallace’s defense was gassed. #3 was playing both ways and was noticeably a step slower by the 2nd half. We were gashing through their line on both sides. Breaking big runs to seal the games and bottling up their offense.

That’s the animal Coach Holley and Co. have created at ED. Lights out defense and run you over offense. The only team I’ve seen that was unfazed by this strategy was Jacksonville. With a stable of backs and skill guys, they run AT you every time. We control the clock and keep your defense on the field by shutting down your offense.

I’m not going to say we’re unbeatable, because we are. Jacksonville and Wallace gave us a game. But these boys have something i just haven’t seen in a ED team in a while. A passion and will to win. To leave it all on the field. They’re hungry.

I think it’ll be a good game, but I believe your defense will be wheezing and on their knees by the 4th quarter.

Guys from beulaville only want to toot their own horn. They don't deserve Battle Holley. At least the three or four posters on here don't. 0 ships! Go Darkhorses!
youre always crying about this and crying about that. matter of fact youre the only WRH poster up here who cries constantly. WRH is a program that usually has class. they dont deserve a whiner like you.

96Panther thst 97 loss still gets in your crawl eh? How was the Christmas parade that year? LOLOL Look like I said the DarkHorses have a past they have a future too! The Panthers have what? Hopes and dreams.But you got to dream it to see it!
It’s kind of fun seeing you get so defensive about your team. They’ll win a few games in the playoffs. Championship nah! Have a good time anyway. We will
Did the Wizard hurt your feeling.96Panther?
I’ll quit posting to you until after the game and let you continue to convince yourself and others that ED is “elite” and the DarkHorses won’t defeat them!

Last edited:
It ain't whining when I tell the truth. O ships 96. Td pass. The way you described your Panthers I agree with you 100percent. Battle brought what you haven't ever seen in beulaville though

Reactions: Wizard of the East
Its 2017 not 1990,96,97,2001, or 2005.....ED is top dog and i think if they can get by North Davidson which seems to be all those western guys talk about they(ED) will be could be playing on State Championship Saturday probably against South Point....i would love for my Horses to go on a streak but until proven otherwise ED is top dog or Cat lol

Last edited:
youre always crying about this and crying about that. matter of fact youre the only WRH poster up here who cries constantly. WRH is a program that usually has class. they dont deserve a whiner like you.
Its 2017 not 1990,96,97,2001, or 2005.....ED is top dog and i think if they can get by North Davidson which seems to be all those western guys talk about they(ED) will be could be playing on State Championship Saturday.....i would love for my Horses to go on a streak but until proven otherwise ED is top dog or Cat lol

darkhorse34, until the season is over I'm not ready to give top dog status to anyone. This Friday is being played for a potential 3-way tie for the conference championship. Until you do it, it hasn't been done. In a review of your post over the past two weeks, you weren't giving us much chance last night. I reckon you had to be there to appreciate it.
TDpass as to your comment who is the best team we've played its either WRH or Cape Fear. CF's qb was coming off knee surgery (april) the first game and though he played the whole game he didn't throw the ball very much, they only scored 13 points but it was the first game. I would say WRH. East Bladen was very good too.

I call it like i see im a fan but at the end of the day im not going let my fanhood sway a prediction.....if you recall i did say if Clinton could play a mistake free game and Wallace make mistakes(turnovers,penalties) we would have a chance and thats what happened of Clinton does not catch fumble itis we probably win that game.....facts remain ED is a top 2A team undefeated yes we have a chance to win and have a share of the conf title but the facts remain.....just calling it like i see it....i love my Horses but im not blinded by fanhood

Reactions: Chopper747
It ain't whining when I tell the truth. O ships 96. Td pass. The way you described your Panthers I agree with you 100percent. Battle brought what you haven't ever seen in beulaville though

Why are you even talking? I didn't hear anyone open a zipper.

Reactions: 96panther
96Panther thst 97 loss still gets in your crawl eh? How was the Christmas parade that year? LOLOL Look like I said the DarkHorses have a past they have a future too! The Panthers have what? Hopes and dreams.But you got to dream it to see it!
It’s kind of fun seeing you get so defensive about your team. They’ll win a few games in the playoffs. Championship nah! Have a good time anyway. We will
Did the Wizard hurt your feeling.96Panther?
I’ll quit posting to you until after the game and let you continue to convince yourself and others that ED is “elite” and the DarkHorses won’t defeat them!
ED's JV is loaded too. do your homework.

your point is? Price brought wrh all those pop warner titles so......

I call it like i see im a fan but at the end of the day im not going let my fanhood sway a prediction.....if you recall i did say if Clinton could play a mistake free game and Wallace make mistakes(turnovers,penalties) we would have a chance and thats what happened of Clinton does not catch fumble itis we probably win that game.....facts remain ED is a top 2A team undefeated yes we have a chance to win and have a share of the conf title but the facts remain.....just calling it like i see it....i love my Horses but im not blinded by fanhood
Well go to work with ESPN then 34, mistake-free game? when have you ever seen ANYBODY play that, The Horses made 3 key fumbles last night among other errors nd still had a chance to win. Lost it in last 45 seconds. It was far from,mistake-free on either team's part. It's high school football. I believe you said earlier this week you couldn't go to the game so if that's the case you didn't 't actually see it but listened to it. Blinded by fanhood.(not a word). I think you're blinded by wanting to be right. The facts. Have you examined the stats? I think there's a lot of football to be played this season and last week you were talking about next season already. Love your Horses? How do you think it makes the team feel when you talk about next season already? Geeze, get a grip. I imagine they'd sell you a Panther booster club membership over in Beaulaville.You talk so much on here about the DarkHorse strength and weakness, I'm surprised you haven given them a scouting report. As a fan you need to leave your perceived expertise at home!

You know, I've never understood what level pop warner was in high school football. So, how would 3a consider 2a?

fyi, i respect most other fans. youre one of them. and i know Clinton is very capable of beating us. if we dont play well we could easily lose. only a good team would have taken wrh to the limit like that and Clinton has a good team. i will be the first one to tell you that it doesnt matter who is favored and who is not, anybody can beat anybody on any given night. (within reason) i mean no disrespect at all toward all "respectable" fans like you. as for the other ones, and they know who they are, they are nothing but another big mouth to me.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
fyi, i respect most other fans. youre one of them. and i know Clinton is very capable of beating us. if we dont play well we could easily lose. only a good team would have taken wrh to the limit like that and Clinton has a good team. i will be the first one to tell you that it doesnt matter who is favored and who is not, anybody can beat anybody on any given night. (within reason) i mean no disrespect at all toward all "respectable" fans like you. as for the other ones, and they know who they are, they are nothing but another big mouth to me.

Well according to the great Wiz im not a fan so ill just sit back and watch and keep silent the rest of the season

Well go to work with ESPN then 34, mistake-free game? when have you ever seen ANYBODY play that, The Horses made 3 key fumbles last night among other errors nd still had a chance to win. Lost it in last 45 seconds. It was far from,mistake-free on either team's part. It's high school football. I believe you said earlier this week you couldn't go to the game so if that's the case you didn't 't actually see it but listened to it. Blinded by fanhood.(not a word). I think you're blinded by wanting to be right. The facts. Have you examined the stats? I think there's a lot of football to be played this season and last week you were talking about next season already. Love your Horses? How do you think it makes the team feel when you talk about next season already? Geeze, get a grip. I imagine they'd sell you a Panther booster club membership over in Beaulaville.You talk so much on here about the DarkHorse strength and weakness, I'm surprised you haven given them a scouting report. As a fan you need to leave your perceived expertise at home!
you know youre bitter when you turn on your fellow Darkhorse fans!

Well according to the great Wiz im not a fan so ill just sit back and watch and keep silent the rest of the season
i guess if you dont share his exact opinions on everything youre not worthy to be a Darkhorse fan. sounds very hypocritical to me.

im starting to think Dogs79 and Wizard of the East are the same person. :/

I like to think i have done as much as any to promote Clinton football the last few years even getting complimented by some of the Coaching staff on the fan page.....i come up here and give my honest opinions as far as providing scouting report hell you can go on hudl and see anything you wont to see about any team.....anyway im done with the negativity ill take a break ill go to the games root for the team but im not posting up here if your name is not Wizard of the East you cant talk Clinton football on NCpreps with that being said yall have a blessed day good luck hope for injury free games friday and during the postseason and traveling mercy to all those traveling to and from games.....see yall in the summer

Im pretty sure me and wiz were at each others throats last year. He has his team and I have mine. I am pulling for the darkhorses next week. They have six or seven ships also.

Ill catch yall next season....im not worthy

hey DarkHorse#34, the Panther faithful may take you in since you're talking their language. I see one's already coming to your defense already. .Take it easy and sit back & just watch the Horses play. Jonathan and Davis do the play by play on the radio and internet and they will tell the folks that cant go to the game what's happened. If there are any posters on here such as I that truly offend you just click on the ignore, and you won't be bothered.

Ill catch yall next season....im not worthy
lol. look. my boy EDPanther99 doesnt give Clinton much of a chance at all against us. i, on the other hand know Clinton has a good team, and if we dont play well you are very capable of beating us. but i still respect my boys opinion, just like he respects mine. i would never turn on my fellow ED fan like WIZ did you. thats mutiny!!! your opinion is just as important as wiz's is. he is no more special than any of the rest of us. he is just a fan like you. i think your willingness to be less biased and give your honest opinion makes your analysis on games more relevant than most other Clinton fans. i try to do the same (most of the time :) )

hey DarkHorse#34, the Panther faithful may take you in since you're talking their language. I see one's already coming to your defense already. .Take it easy and sit back & just watch the Horses play. Jonathan and Davis do the play by play on the radio and internet and they will tell the folks that cant go to the game what's happened. If there are any posters on here such as I that truly offend you just click on the ignore, and you won't be bothered.
for some reason you have always thought you were GOD on these forums! somebody out there must have made you feel real special.

Reactions: EDPanther99
Im pretty sure me and wiz were at each others throats last year. He has his team and I have mine. I am pulling for the darkhorses next week. They have six or seven ships also.
dogs79, its just part of it. nobody's a expert and like __holeeveryonee's got a opinion. I think its fun to have 3 teams faiely equally matched in the conference. I wish we had another. With SWO coming bac to life it would have been great if they had got back in the ecc.

Right...you do keep it in 'realville'

Reactions: 96panther
lol. look. my boy EDPanther99 doesnt give Clinton much of a chance at all against us. i, on the other hand know Clinton has a good team, and if we dont play well you are very capable of beating us. but i still respect my boys opinion, just like he respects mine. i would never turn on my fellow ED fan like WIZ did you. thats mutiny!!! your opinion is just as important as wiz's is. he is no more special than any of the rest of us. he is just a fan like you. i think your willingness to be less biased and give your honest opinion makes your analysis on games more relevant than most other Clinton fans. i try to do the same (most of the time :) )

If we show up and play panther football the hammer will meet the nail.

dogs79, its just part of it. nobody's a expert and like __holeeveryonee's got a opinion. I think its fun to have 3 teams faiely equally matched in the conference. I wish we had another. With SWO coming bac to life it would have been great if they had got back in the ecc.

Too bad we don't have three equally matched teams. That would be lots of fun.

I had probably around 50 trophies. Many were champion and some were finalist. My wife and I auctioned them for charity. My days have passed, but not my Dogs! Still play though

42 didn't play. He'll be back for playoffs. 6 and 63 didn't play also. We pretty banged up. Should be good for playoffs

Yup know 99. Your scoreboard remark is correct. Still gets to me. But y'all never heard me give excuses. Would lo e to have another shot, but that ain't goig to happen. Have to live with it till next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT