ADVERTISEMENT

East Wilkes @ Mitchell

This is a Mitchell thread maybe all you Mount Airy idiots should create your own? You are the most arrogant bunch I have ever seen

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah Purple, You don’t know me ol boy!
I bet you are a mamas boy hell my kid probably beat yours lol if he didn’t one of my cousins did we are undefeated gainst your cubs I just wish I had a relative on this Mitchell team I do however have a 2nd cousin on the Heritage team you MA people will never own Mitchell we haunt your dreams

• Haha
Reactions: buzzcoach
Just keep thinking that. For tonight, I am done trading comments with you. It is getting no where and is pointless. You have a good night

Wow purple is a little wound up lmao. Bearmod1 don’t worry we got your back and them stupid mountain boys definitely don’t want to meet anyone at the fence lol. We are not hard to find if you can get off the shine long enough to make it down the mountain. Bring it. And as far as the comment about some bear fans not supporting the players and team. That was way off I am sure I have supported the bears for as long as anyone and the coaches and parents. So before you say that better know what you talking about. And the comment from EW doesn’t even deserve a response.

Thanks for the comments Granite City and Buzzcoach. Hopefully, Purple will come to his senses. I am not much on the back and forth, so...... It was all in fun from my perspective and still can be. I have quite a bit of experience in dealing with things just rolling off my back. About 30 yrs. of it matter of fact. It is just football. We will just see how it goes from here.

Thanks for the comments Granite City and Buzzcoach. Hopefully, Purple will come to his senses. I am not much on the back and forth, so...... It was all in fun from my perspective and still can be. I have quite a bit of experience in dealing with things just rolling off my back. About 30 yrs. of it matter of fact. It is just football. We will just see how it goes from here.
My senses never left i have as smartassed a mouth as you and proved it😁

• Haha
Reactions: Bearmod1
That was intentional I was trying to tone it down lol
Its all in fun and just banter purple! Trust me MA people have a tremendous respect for Mitchel! I hope EW wins bc they are in our conference. As for playing Mitchel in a revenge game it dosent matter bc both teams are different now. As a MA fan Im not hating on Mountaineers for that loss! They earned the win in what was biggest upset in the State in 2021 to a very good MA team that was still growing as people and a team. They were young and learned a lot from that game Coaches included. MA has one of the best coaching staffs in the state since that night! Adkins is a great fit and the best man for the job at MA. Good luck to your Purple team Friday night!

Its all in fun and just banter purple! Trust me MA people have a tremendous respect for Mitchel! I hope EW wins bc they are in our conference. As for playing Mitchel in a revenge game it dosent matter bc both teams are different now. As a MA fan Im not hating on Mountaineers for that loss! They earned the win in what was biggest upset in the State in 2021 to a very good MA team that was still growing as people and a team. They were young and learned a lot from that game Coaches included. MA has one of the best coaching staffs in the state since that night! Adkins is a great fit and the best man for the job at MA. Good luck to your Purple team Friday night!
I have had a lot of fun on here over the years i laughed so hard getting under Bearmods skin last night i think i pulled a muscle seriously though a very hot Heritage team i would love to see visit you i dont thing it would be close but they could give a decent show

Food Sauce GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK
jurassic park deal with it GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the game topic, again.

I'm seeing several places the game is scheduled for 7pm instead of 7:30. Can anyone from Mitchell confirm this or is it 7:30 kickoff like normal?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT