ADVERTISEMENT

East Lincoln @ Kings Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty embarrassing display of football tonight by KM. EL is solid but not great. We got away from some things fundamentally that made us a good team all season. Defensive scheme look like the defenses that Farqueson and Latham had back in the day, blitzing with no safety help behind it. Embarrassing. I am going to take a few days off before I comment any further. This L is on KM alone.

Gonna be a lot of crow to eat in this thread. This was KM best chance to finally pick up a championship. Going to be a tough one to swallow for the Mounties.
Especially the dude who said East and South Point were doing themselves a disservice for playing Lincolnton early in the season. Well, they seem to be doing okay despite playing the lowly Wolves.

Pretty embarrassing display of football tonight by KM. EL is solid but not great. We got away from some things fundamentally that made us a good team all season. Defensive scheme look like the defenses that Farqueson and Latham had back in the day, blitzing with no safety help behind it. Embarrassing. I am going to take a few days off before I comment any further. This L is on KM alone.
Lol I hate EL but they are far better than just “solid”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT