ADVERTISEMENT

North Lincoln vs East Lincoln

Looking at North’s roster, they are SUPER young. Winning a lot of these games and barely losing the games they lost except Hickory speaks volumes.Hickory is just THAT good. I hadn’t seen a game this year at North but I may just take a trip up to Pumpkin center and see this.

A close fan that knows the team says their Run D is pretty good but Pass D needs a lot of work. Their RB is a soph. has alittle bulk to em, and has done very well. Keep in mind their JV team won every game last year I think, except Hickory.

This year in playoffs North will be one and done or 2nd round done for sure. They just don’t have what they’d need to compete against KM, Crest, Robinson, NWC, or teams like that in the playoffs.

Next year might be a slight differ story as they are only losing a few Sr. Might be a sensational year, might be a 2nd round and done only losing to Hickory in conf play kinda year. Time will tell. Looking forward to this game this Friday

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Looking at North’s roster, they are SUPER young. Winning a lot of these games and barely losing the games they lost except Hickory speaks volumes.Hickory is just THAT good. I hadn’t seen a game this year at North but I may just take a trip up to Pumpkin center and see this.

A close fan that knows the team says their Run D is pretty good but Pass D needs a lot of work. Their RB is a soph. has alittle bulk to em, and has done very well. Keep in mind their JV team won every game last year I think, except Hickory.

This year in playoffs North will be one and done or 2nd round done for sure. They just don’t have what they’d need to compete against KM, Crest, Robinson, NWC, or teams like that in the playoffs.

Next year might be a slight differ story as they are only losing a few Sr. Might be a sensational year, might be a 2nd round and done only losing to Hickory in conf play kinda year. Time will tell. Looking forward to this game this Friday
No disrespect but you say North is young every year. Every year we hear how next year this, next year that. I'm just convinced North just isn't a top 2 team in this conference. There's nothing wrong with that. We have some good teams in this league. Just every year it's always this same. What happened to the "young players" from the past 3 years?

No disrespect but you say North is young every year. Every year we hear how next year this, next year that. I'm just convinced North just isn't a top 2 team in this conference. There's nothing wrong with that. We have some good teams in this league. Just every year it's always this same. What happened to the "young players" from the past 3 years?
No disrespect back and I understand every year people say this and that. This year I’ve never seen this many young players for a decent NL team and I’ve seen ALOT of NL teams over the years. That’s just looking at the roster and the points, W/L column and schedule, just being honest. Some years I didn’t even follow at all cause they were just that terrible. Not Patton terrrible or Highland Tech terrible but you get what I’m saying.

That’s why I said it could be a sensational year next year or it could be bout same as this year except maybe one more win than this year. In other words I’m not trying to predict too much or lift them too high. Just telling the possibilities. When I say sensational I mean they could get to we’re they are ranked and might take 1st or 2nd in conf and then 2nd or 3rd round tops. For them that’d be huge. They’ve never seen 4th round but was knocking on the door of it twice and barley missed it.

I don’t recall saying every year how young they are, I won’t deny I’ve said it though cause I have but not so sure bout the every year part

If both teams are near full strength, East Lincoln will prevail. North Lincoln will need to get ahead and control the game with their tempo. If East Lincoln gets the Knights off the field with minimal ball control then the Mustangs take the game.

Last edited:
North's running back ripped apart the Warriors but was injured in the second quarter of last week's game with West Iredell. He had to be assisted off the field to the field house. Is he back to full strength?

North's running back ripped apart the Warriors but was injured in the second quarter of last week's game with West Iredell. He had to be assisted off the field to the field house. Is he back to full strength?
I just asked a close source but he hasn’t got back to me. Sounds like this is their star player. If he’s hurt it prob ain’t looking good for NL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT