ADVERTISEMENT

East Lincoln @ Kings Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going to be a good one. One of them games where they are taking each other to the woodshed.

Reactions: Cocoa74
I’m just glad that when KM wins I get to go watch the Raiders then go home and watch another game. It’s a lil home cookin with the announcers but I don’t mind. They have a great deal going with the live stream. Much much much better than the other streaming service I PAID for.

I’m gonna go watch some east games then I’ll come back with my prediction I watched a lot of Km this year so I already know what to expect from them I have not seen east so let me go see

Reactions: NC Joker
Looks like east runs a 3-4 or 3-5-5 defense ? I’m not sure can’t really tell but they have good size but I don’t know how well that will match up with Km running attack so it’s hard for me to say I’m just gonna say 24-21 km

Game after Thanksgiving day. Probably lot of people will be off from work plus schools are out. What size of crowd could we see at this game. 10,000-12,000? I’m hearing lot of how good this game will be. And I know it’s going to be a thriller.

Game after Thanksgiving day. Probably lot of people will be off from work plus schools are out. What size of crowd could we see at this game. 10,000-12,000? I’m hearing lot of how good this game will be. And I know it’s going to be a thriller.
TURKEY on THURSDAY playoff FOOTBALL on FRIDAY, far high school FANS does not get any BETTER than THAT.

Anybody’s thoughts if this is the toughest game KM has played all year.

I have been looking at our schedule and we have played Burns, Asheville, Crest, South Point do y’all believe that EL is better then all these teams. I have not seen them play at all this year.

I have been looking at our schedule and we have played Burns, Asheville, Crest, South Point do y’all believe that EL is better then all these teams. I have not seen them play at all this year.
Possibly. I believe they have a defense. They have dominated teams with defense, both run and pass but the run defense really stands out to me. I haven’t seen a 3A team that I think could stop Kings Mountain from running yet this year, so it’ll be interesting. They have a few common opponents with SP and their defense certainly outshined the Raiders in those games. They held Hickory to 292 yards less offense. (-1) rushing.

North Lincoln ran for 250ish on them but all the other games that I can find stats on 70 was the most rushing in a game they gave up. NL runs basically the same offense as SP. Only team any count with no stats listed is Tuscola.

Reactions: beamer24
Looks like east runs a 3-4 or 3-5-5 defense ? I’m not sure can’t really tell but they have good size but I don’t know how well that will match up with Km running attack so it’s hard for me to say I’m just gonna say 24-21 km
SP needs to pick up that 3-5-5 defense. We have a couple of really good players who can't crack the top 11 but would be on the field if we could play 13. Kudos to EL for figuring this out.

After a little more homework…… I’d say I like KM. EL does appear to have a stout defense. They have shown to have difficulty with the option run but have shut everything and everyone down outside of that. I think East Lincoln is confident and should be. However the biggest factor in this game, in my opinion, is how good Kings Mountain is on defense. Someone ask me if I thought KM had seen a defense as good as EL. The answer is yes, they’ve seen a better defense everyday in practice. I think AHS vs KM is the type of game I expect.

Early thoughts on East Lincoln @ Kings Mountain
by my COUNT KM played 7 teams with WINNING RECORDS so far this season, EL has PLAYED 4 TEAMS with WINNING RECORDS. But ALL that REALLY MATTERS is what happen at JOHN GAMBLE STADIUM friday nite.

I would have said yes it is, but after seeing some of the West Charlotte game, I don’t know if EL is better than WC. They may be better on offense. I expect this one to go down to the wire. One possession game. My guess would be 17-14 or 14-13 type game. Unless teams score on defense or special teams.

I sat at home last Friday night and watched the Kings Mountain and W Charlotte game on TV. I love how Kings Mountain never gave up and fought till the very last second to pull out that win. I lived in Kings Mountain for several years as a kid before moving to Blacksburg, SC and have always rooted for the mountaineers, but last Friday night I truly became a fan. Go Mounties!!!!!

I think this will most definitely be a low scoring defensive game. As talented as KM is, I think what will happen here is a coaching battle that Greg will not win. As much as I have pulled for them in big playoff games in recent years he just always seems to pull some head scratching moves when it counts most. KM won last Friday because they are a little more polished and I think that script is flipped Friday night. Mustangs for the “upset” in a close one.

I think this will most definitely be a low scoring defensive game. As talented as KM is, I think what will happen here is a coaching battle that Greg will not win. As much as I have pulled for them in big playoff games in recent years he just always seems to pull some head scratching moves when it counts most. KM won last Friday because they are a little more polished and I think that script is flipped Friday night. Mustangs for the “upset” in a close one.
I agree with you ......upset city but let's go KM!

Reactions: sasha_nc
I really think the BIG UPSET will be 2A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT