ASHE @ SHELBY SHELBY 28 OR MORE
CHER @MITCHELL MITCHELL BY 20
SWAIN @MT AIRY MA BY 25
SWO @ SC SC BY 6
SUN VALLEY @ACR SV BY 7
PARKLAND @ WAT..WAT BY 10
TUSC @ NWC NWC BY 28
Erwin @ MT TABOR...MT BY 10
Bro good picks I think mt heritage will beat hend by 28 or more, also randlemen will be lucky to beat brevard, randlemen is overrated. South point going down friday like the titanic.

I agree it was for damn sure a knock down drag out defensive game. Hats off to Pisgah on a hard fought loss. Both teams left it all on the field!!!!! Much respect to the Bears. And good luck next season. Looks like y'all should be stout again.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
that was one of the hardest hitting games i saw all year, enjoyed that part of it, but pisgah has to get a QB for next year that isnt afraid of getting hit ! he has a great arm but not a good field vision . that was one of the best defenses pisgah has had in years, just not enough offense to support them . hopefully next year, go BEARS

That QB will be the QB next and the next. After that he will be playing on Saturdays. We are all born stupid but people like you must really work at it to remain that way.
.I do agree that the defense will be missed with nine seniors leaving.

Reactions: WNCfballFan
Hell even the best quarterbacks have a hard time when a good defense is putting pressure on them all night. And both defenses were in the backfield all game.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Bro good picks I think mt heritage will beat hend by 28 or more, also randlemen will be lucky to beat brevard, randlemen is overrated. South point going down friday like the titanic.
Guess i got faith in the RED RAIDERS

Reactions: mrbud
That QB will be the QB next and the next. After that he will be playing on Saturdays. We are all born stupid but people like you must really work at it to remain that way.
.I do agree that the defense will be missed with nine seniors leaving.
Your QB is very average, he is highly inaccurate and has happy feet with very little pressure, most people can see this, although he has time to improve, he will still need receivers to throw to and that's a challenge itself.

Your QB is very average, he is highly inaccurate and has happy feet with very little pressure, most people can see this, although he has time to improve, he will still need receivers to throw to and that's a challenge itself.
And he beat your mounties being average... I don't remember your QB looking like a Manning this year either. One more Friday and you'll be playing basketball as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT