ADVERTISEMENT

East Lincoln 13 Pisgah 10

Now everyone knows the truth now . First time in history number1 seed goes down. East also had 4 turnovers and still won

Reactions: 1SWO
Here to eat crow as first Pisgah fan got beat by the better team tonight congrats to EL we shouldn’t have been the 1 seed our inability to score finally got us! Will say I thought our play calls were not to lose instead of to win very conservative! Good year by the D you guys got nothing to be ashamed of you won a lot of games for your team and held as long as you could tonight, at some point you have to have some help!

Reactions: Heritage 84
Now everyone knows the truth now . First time in history number1 seed goes down. East also had 4 turnovers and still won

Yup, this JUST made my point in the other thread. NO WAY did Pissgah deserve the 1 seed. That was blatant favoritism bull$hit by the NCHSAA!!! Hibriten shellacked the 15 seed 63 to 0!!!!

My favorite part of all this is you get to gloat a few days and hopefully shut up you have been the most annoying poster in the history of ncpreps hopefully u got rid of your woody tonight

My favorite part of all this is you get to gloat a few days and hopefully shut up you have been the most annoying poster in the history of ncpreps hopefully u got rid of your woody tonight
I warn you guys that you were overrated. Your line cost you the game .

Yup, this JUST made my point in the other thread. NO WAY did Pissgah deserve the 1 seed. That was blatant favoritism bull$hit by the NCHSAA!!! Hibriten shellacked the 15 seed 63 to 0!!!!
Bro east had 4 turnovers and beat them.

Bro east had 4 turnovers and beat them.
East was stout on D our line didn’t cost us the game at some point the line gives you have to get rid of the ball neither team ran the ball all night. Play calling was the problem tonight when u run on first and second every set of downs and end up with 3rd and 7 or longer you don’t have to be a NFL coach to know to come after the QB on 3rd that’s asking to much of your line

East was stout on D our line didn’t cost us the game at some point the line gives you have to get rid of the ball neither team ran the ball all night. Play calling was the problem tonight when u run on first and second every set of downs and end up with 3rd and 7 or longer you don’t have to be a NFL coach to know to come after the QB on 3rd that’s asking to much of your line
Your line is soft remember 4 down 1 yard 1min to go you could not get a 1st down. Read all my previous post I told pisgah nation your line was not very good. Guess what I was right lol

Pisgah guys, this has to be a painful loss. My team didn’t make the playoffs for the first time in years.
I listened to the broadcast via internet. Sounded like both teams left it on the field and played their hearts out.
We’ll all do it again, next year.

I will make another prediction tuscola would beat pisgah right now.
Hahahahaha yeah ok so go back read my posts I actually agreed with you about our O all year I thought Pisgah had about the 3rd round in them all year, they got upset tonight it happens. They were 10-1 prior to tonight a decent team but you’ll never see me say more than third round. However What has changed (even tho it’s a mute point) that has all of a sudden made Tuscola the better team? See your problem is for every one thing you say that makes a little sense you make two really dumb remarks

Well the WHC will have 3 teams in the 2nd round after Heritage wins tomorrow. Got 4 teams in the playoffs. Owen will be the only loss. Mitchell, Polk and Heritage will still be playing. The Mountain 6 got 6 teams in and only Hendo and Brevard are left. Not too bad for the weakest conference in the state? By the way East would have finished 4th or worse in the WHC. Owen wore them out preseason. Tuscola is still playing lol. Guess yall can go watch them next week. Maybe next year they will be a conference game when they get moved down.

Reactions: mrbud
Pisgah guys, this has to be a painful loss. My team didn’t make the playoffs for the first time in years.
I listened to the broadcast via internet. Sounded like both teams left it on the field and played their hearts out.
We’ll all do it again, next year.
Thank you I hate it for the seniors but only one team makes it out of the year without a lose I for one am proud of the team they were not picked to win the conference (lots of pre season polls had Hendersonville) and had a good year. Nobody to blame for best by the better team. Somebody will blame the refs only one questionable call imo I don’t know how you DQ one kid in a fight and the other does not even get a penalty and both are trading blows? But you don’t put yourself in that situation in the first place

Hahahahaha yeah ok so go back read my posts I actually agreed with you about our O all year I thought Pisgah had about the 3rd round in them all year, they got upset tonight it happens. They were 10-1 prior to tonight a decent team but you’ll never see me say more than third round. However What has changed (even tho it’s a mute point) that has all of a sudden made Tuscola the better team? See your problem is for every one thing you say that makes a little sense you make two really dumb remarks
Really dont think pisgah is better then tuscola. Right now I would pick tuscola their team has improve. Pisgah offense is in reverse. The problem is you dont have the athletes that chapel needs. You guys need to play more like Franklin .

Well the WHC will have 3 teams in the 2nd round after Heritage wins tomorrow. Got 4 teams in the playoffs. Owen will be the only loss. Mitchell, Polk and Heritage will still be playing. The Mountain 6 got 6 teams in and only Hendo and Brevard are left. Not too bad for the weakest conference in the state? By the way East would have finished 4th or worse in the WHC. Owen wore them out preseason. Tuscola is still playing lol. Guess yall can go watch them next week. Maybe next year they will be a conference game when they get moved down.
Good time for a low blow lol hey I said it and I’ll stand by it, good for those teams for winning games!

Thank you I hate it for the seniors but only one team makes it out of the year without a lose I for one am proud of the team they were not picked to win the conference (lots of pre season polls had Hendersonville) and had a good year. Nobody to blame for best by the better team. Somebody will blame the refs only one questionable call imo I don’t know how you DQ one kid in a fight and the other does not even get a penalty and both are trading blows? But you don’t put yourself in that situation in the first place
Bro good post

Mtn 6 was a joke this season. Mitchell would destroy every team in that conf

Low blow? I read many posts throughout the year belittling Owen and never said anything. Maybe yall just weren't as good as you thought. I am realistic. We did about what we should have done this season. On a upward turn though. We will be back soon.

Reactions: 1SWO and mrbud
Really dont think pisgah is better then tuscola. Right now I would pick tuscola their team has improve. Pisgah offense is in reverse. The problem is you dont have the athletes that chapel needs. You guys need to play more like Franklin .
If you say so but until Tuscola comepletes a pass we will have to agree to disagree and if we don’t have the athletes coach needs than I’d think he would look elsewhere? So I have wondered all year you have been on Pisgah threads saying how everyone is better than them (congrats your 1 for 12 and got one right) who’s your team? Don’t say you don’t have one nobody has hate for a team like you do Pisgah without having a reason? You a west end of the county guy?

Low blow? I read many posts throughout the year belittling Owen and never said anything. Maybe yall just weren't as good as you thought. I am realistic. We did about what we should have done this season. On a upward turn though. We will be back soon.
Well good and maybe your right I mean Pisgah was 10-2 maybe they stunk?

Bears finish season 10-2 ,won conference, beat Tuscola for the sixth time. Hate it had to end. Really thought we could make it to the third round.Gonna be hard to replace those seniors .
Good luck to East Lincoln.

Pisgah played there heart out and had a great season... I wouldn’t take anything away from them as a team, a fan base or a facility. Top notch all the way around. Great job mustangs!

Reactions: PBBear51
And our defense stood its ground ...Unlike...well you know...:D

Well would you look at that. Congrats to the ponies on the win! Going to be a good one in Pumpkin Center friday night.

If you say so but until Tuscola comepletes a pass we will have to agree to disagree and if we don’t have the athletes coach needs than I’d think he would look elsewhere? So I have wondered all year you have been on Pisgah threads saying how everyone is better than them (congrats your 1 for 12 and got one right) who’s your team? Don’t say you don’t have one nobody has hate for a team like you do Pisgah without having a reason? You a west end of the county guy?
Mr bud said all year you jack legs would be one and done......But he was wrong on one count...…………..You didn't even have to drive off the mountain!!!

Bears finish season 10-2 ,won conference, beat Tuscola for the sixth time. Hate it had to end. Really thought we could make it to the third round.Gonna be hard to replace those seniors .
Good luck to East Lincoln.
You won a weak conf everyone knows it. You beat tuscola early in season with new coach , you know they have got better you team has been in reverse.

Reactions: Dogthathunts
Well pisgah was Haywood county champs lol
Still waiting on your answer? What’s wrong afraid to say who your team is? Come on I’ve waited all year wanting to know? You don’t have a hard on like you do for Pisgah without an agenda? So who is it the Ken Wilson ford powderpuff team?

Still waiting on your answer? What’s wrong afraid to say who your team is? Come on I’ve waited all year wanting to know? You don’t have a hard on like you do for Pisgah without an agenda? So who is it the Ken Wilson ford powderpuff team?
Hell even if it was they would have beat you

You won a weak conf everyone knows it. You beat tuscola early in season with new coach , you know they have got better you team has been in reverse.
Gotten better there most quality win is still prob north buncombe? Got shut out two weeks ago? I’ve seen nothing to prove they are better

Gotten better there most quality win is still prob north buncombe? Got shut out two weeks ago? I’ve seen nothing to prove they are better
Well..... YO Ass playin basketball...…..so there is that...…..:D

How's it feel to know everything that I have said about pisgah came true lol. If I was Chappel I would run, the Cubs will be going to 3a soon. Chappel is good coach he needs to be at a school with speed.

Reactions: 91ths
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT