ADVERTISEMENT

East Lincoln 13 Pisgah 10

You’ll find that this guy really just barks he knows just a tiny bit about football but pops off at the mouth without doing his homework likely never was on the field in a high school game. Might have played some youth league. Also loves to hate Pisgah he won’t tell me who his team is so I’m going with him being a Tuscola fan who is tired of being beat the last 6 years
Listen up I have forgot more about football then most pisgah Homer's know. I posted in August and said your team was average and would not make a playoff run. Guess what I was right love it !! You chumps called me everything ,I was trying to bring pisgah fans back to reality. After the game some bear fans walk up to me and thank me for warning them so they could be ready for the defeat. As for having a team I dont my children are all out of high school, just a fan.

Reactions: 1SWO
And I’m pulling for Hibriten to repeat.Guy I work with does the radio for the Caldwell County games for Foothills Radio.
Bro greenville does have excellent team, but they are many teams in our state that would destroy them.

Reactions: 1SWO
Listen up I have forgot more about football then most pisgah Homer's know. I posted in August and said your team was average and would not make a playoff run. Guess what I was right love it !! You chumps called me everything ,I was trying to bring pisgah fans back to reality. After the game some bear fans walk up to me and thank me for warning them so they could be ready for the defeat. As for having a team I dont my children are all out of high school, just a fan.
Well is there any chance you can be a fan somewhere else? And as far as the football knowledge I’m not sure if I’m on board with that, I think you predicted several loses before Pisgah ever lost and you finally got one right. Every squirrel finds a nut now and then. Plus you said in this thread that for the first time in history a 16 beat a 1 someone either already knew of another instance or took time to research that and debunk that? I think you just like to pop off

Bro greenville does have excellent team, but they are many teams in our state that would destroy them.

I have no clue how many 2a teams would beat them that are still in playoffs. Their chances of winning it would be just as good as anybody else’s.You know they could.

Btw hope Catholic is doing well and I’m sure they are I haven’t kept up with them this year. Really enjoyed playing there in 02 (always helps when you win) but all the people after the game that I met and congratulated us after the game were really nice. Something you don’t always see after upsets from opposing fans. I’ve been a CC fan ever since unless they are playing Pisgah.
We strive to treat others in a first class manner

Reactions: 1SWO and PBBear51
We strive to treat others in a first class manner
It was very first class won me over, few years later I think maybe 05 or 04 Pisgah had the opportunity to go back to face you guys again at your place. I had graduated got the chance to go as a fan. CC got us back for a few years back. It Was a great time and a great game came down to the last few seconds Pisgah was driving ran out of time around the 30 if i remember correctlyand CC i believe went on to win state or be runner up you guys had a stud fullback/lb, I enjoyed it again! Good luck to you guys

Last edited:
Reactions: CatholicCougs14
I have no clue how many 2a teams would beat them that are still in playoffs. Their chances of winning it would be just as good as anybody else’s.You know they could.
Not gonna lie I have not seen Hibriten play this year in person saw a little video of them I think a game with them and Greeneville would be great. Not sure who wins a lot of verables in there. If It happened In a neutral site it’s a toss up IMO

Reactions: Appvol
Your an idiot....how could anybody walk up to you....nobody knows who you are....unless your really a mounties fan trying to stir the pot... Only thing you'll tell is that your a mechanic at K W Ford...which everybody doubts....including the boys at the bottom of the hill...which you never went by to see by the way.... You didn't bring one Pisgah fan back to reality.... Bro....as you say...you need to get back to reality..... Not one Pisgah fan gives a damn what you say or think.. If you are a mounties fan.... 6 -0..... Suck it up buttercup..... The Pisgah fans don't give a good golly damn what you think... Matter of fact...weve w all had a good laugh at how dumb your posts are..

As a outsider to the vast majority of this subject and convo, its clear yall care what he says because you guys have had your panties in a twist all year long at his posts. Although I too think he talks out his butt alot in a effort to jerk your g-string a little harder, the root of his posting is flat out the truth. He told it how it was and was right. It was only a matter of time for it to show. Pisgah had a great year and had a great d but you likely should have left the senior at qb to maximize the potential of the O.

As a outsider to the vast majority of this subject and convo, its clear yall care what he says because you guys have had your panties in a twist all year long at his posts. Although I too think he talks out his butt alot in a effort to jerk your g-string a little harder, the root of his posting is flat out the truth. He told it how it was and was right. It was only a matter of time for it to show. Pisgah had a great year and had a great d but you likely should have left the senior at qb to maximize the potential of the O.
Watch out Owen98. Bears man is gonna hit you with one of three
1. You flip burgers at Mcdonald's
2. You're a janitor
3. You're the senior qb's relative
Hope you can weather the storm

Reactions: 91ths
The facts-Last year Pisgah scored 358 points and gave up 277 points and finished the season 7-6. That sophomore QB as a Freshman won that seventh game.
This year we scored 305 points and gave up158 points.Finished the season 10-2. We played the same schedule both years.Except playoffs.
Now I am not kicking either kid because I think they both played great both years. Neither was responsible for what happened in the playoffs last year or this year but both along with every other kid and coaches were the ones that got us into the playoffs both years.
It's real easy to be that Monday Morning QB but it not that easy being the Friday night QB.

It was very first class won me over, few years later I think maybe 05 or 04 Pisgah had the opportunity to go back to face you guys again at your place. I had graduated got the chance to go as a fan. CC got us back for a few years back. It Was a great time and a great game came down to the last few seconds Pisgah was driving ran out of time around the 30 if i remember correctlyand CC i believe went on to win state or be runner up you guys had a stud fullback/lb, I enjoyed it again! Good luck to you guys
I agree, when Tuscola had to play them in the second round back in 2005, i went to the game, CC won 21-14 but it was a great game with top notch facilities and fans.

I think Owen and Mountain Heritage should be in our conference. Would be some really great games.Plus we wouldn't have such a hard time finding that 4,5, and six games. Maybe next realignment.

What's so funny I watch pisgah in a scrimmage , then told everyone that they were average and they would not make a playoff run. Man I love being right ,I love it ! Ok pisgah nation admit it Mr bud was right . When you guys admit it I will back off.

We will be back next year with an even bigger arsenal, quote it, screenshot it, memorize it and remember who said it.

Congrats to an outstanding performance East Lincoln, my guess is the best you played all year.
Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving to all.
PBBear51 signing off.

Your an idiot....how could anybody walk up to you....nobody knows who you are....unless your really a mounties fan trying to stir the pot... Only thing you'll tell is that your a mechanic at K W Ford...which everybody doubts....including the boys at the bottom of the hill...which you never went by to see by the way.... You didn't bring one Pisgah fan back to reality.... Bro....as you say...you need to get back to reality..... Not one Pisgah fan gives a damn what you say or think.. If you are a mounties fan.... 6 -0..... Suck it up buttercup..... The Pisgah fans don't give a good golly damn what you think... Matter of fact...weve w all had a good laugh at how dumb your posts are..
First off I dont care about tuscola. I dont care what you or anyone thinks bro. You try to make this personal lol. Just except mr bud was right about your team. I know a lot of pisgah fans I went to the greenville,hendo,brevard and east Lincoln game bro. Those fans dont know that I am the bud man , i gave them my opinion some didn't agree but when they realise I was right they thank me. I dont have anything against pisgah ,actually felt sorry for them after the loss. But you guys have the most ignorant fans around .

Reactions: Champ_24 and 91ths
This one got interesting. Don’t know much about Mountain 6 but The #2 in the conference did not have a good game Friday.

Well Mr Bud...lets look at 2nd round matchups

EL @NL ....NL BY 7
BREV @RAND RAND BY 14
SP @HIB UPSET SP BY 3
HEND @ MH MH BY 10
ASHE @ SHELBY SHELBY 28 OR MORE
CHER @MITCHELL MITCHELL BY 20
SWAIN @MT AIRY MA BY 25
SWO @ SC SC BY 6
SUN VALLEY @ACR SV BY 7
PARKLAND @ WAT..WAT BY 10
TUSC @ NWC NWC BY 28
Erwin @ MT TABOR...MT BY 10

Wow this page got up to 5 and rarely does anyone post much on EL. Expect a barn burner next week at Pumpkin Center with a North win or a return of EL to Shelby. I remember one of the last meetings was in 06’. Won’t be that close this time if East was the ones that gets the honor.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I think Owen and Mountain Heritage should be in our conference. Would be some really great games.Plus we wouldn't have such a hard time finding that 4,5, and six games. Maybe next realignment.
I would like to see this happen if we could also include Mitchell I know there 1a but they could compete in this confrence

Reactions: WNCfballFan
Don't know why this thread is still up. Pisgah cannot come back and win and
Greenville is way over discussed.

Don't know why this thread is still up. Pisgah cannot come back and win and
Greenville is way over discussed.

A lot of people like to rant and rave after it’s all over. Sometimes to talk about what coulda been and what may happen next year and so on and so so forth ha ha

A lot of people like to rant and rave after it’s all over. Sometimes to talk about what coulda been and what may happen next year and so on and so so forth ha ha
I understand but if you are married you don't need to find a another person to rant with.

I would keep Mitchell as a non conference foe, but to be honest the state did not show us much favor in the polls even though Mitchell was a top rated 1A program. Now if our numbers drop to 1A we would need to try to put together a strong 1A conference if possible with them included.

So bud who are you setting straight now that the bears have gone into hibernation for the winter...i do think you was mighty ruff on those guys..lol..accurate w some things..but man you were public enemy #1 ..lol ..you never did reply to my second round matchups...who ya got ? And if you do work at KW tell my buddy HY hello

that was one of the hardest hitting games i saw all year, enjoyed that part of it, but pisgah has to get a QB for next year that isnt afraid of getting hit ! he has a great arm but not a good field vision . that was one of the best defenses pisgah has had in years, just not enough offense to support them . hopefully next year, go BEARS

So bud who are you setting straight now that the bears have gone into hibernation for the winter...i do think you was mighty ruff on those guys..lol..accurate w some things..but man you were public enemy #1 ..lol ..you never did reply to my second round matchups...who ya got ? And if you do work at KW tell my buddy HY hello
Bro that man has sold more cars then anyone ever lol.

Reactions: MilltownUSA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT