ADVERTISEMENT

East Forsyth vs Glenn

Veejay4

Nov 22, 2014
The cup comes home tomorrow night. Stopped the clock to score before game ended.

Theres a receipt coming for that tomorrow night. Always a great atmosphere in Kville for this one.

Willert is a lot more classy than Stevenson. Glenn was a flash in the pan last year and Stevenson showed his ass like a clown. Willert could have score 70 tonight on Glenn but didn’t.

Willert is a lot more classy than Stevenson. Glenn was a flash in the pan last year and Stevenson showed his ass like a clown. Willert could have score 70 tonight on Glenn but didn’t.

I agree. Differences between the 2 programs are very obvious. Handful of people within and who have worked at Glenn have told numerous examples of lack of discipline and organization that exists for the Bobcats. Stevenson also gets on NCPreps or did last year defending himself like no one knows it is him. The first game of the season with a new starting QB, instead of coaching him up and helping him learn and progress he berates him through the whole game and not once coached him up. Clearly not the way to build up players on and off the field.

Reactions: Veejay4
I agree. Differences between the 2 programs are very obvious. Handful of people within and who have worked at Glenn have told numerous examples of lack of discipline and organization that exists for the Bobcats. Stevenson also gets on NCPreps or did last year defending himself like no one knows it is him. The first game of the season with a new starting QB, instead of coaching him up and helping him learn and progress he berates him through the whole game and not once coached him up. Clearly not the way to build up players on and off the field.
Sound like a parent of a kid that is not getting much playing time. The difference in the program is just that. EF right now has kids that are waiting in the wings. Glenn and many others around here, when you graduate your seniors, you are not starting the next season with juniors that were backups. These were the same two coaches on the sidelines last season and Stevenson found a way to win. And I am sure it is a reason why your son is not at EF, because he will be doing the same over there!!! Is that good enough for you? You come on here talking about a coach and it's program like you have first hand knowledge. What is the reason EF have beaten the other teams they have played?

Last edited:
Sound like a parent that is not getting playing time. The difference in the program is just that. EF right now has kids that are waiting in the wings. Glenn and many others around here, when you graduate your seniors, you not starting with juniors that were backups. These were the same two coaches on the sidelines last season. And I am sure it is a reason why your son is not at EF, because he will be doing the same over there!!!

Please check the grammar in your post. Oh and FYI I have no kids playing HS football or cousins and have no dog in the fight. I simply see, hear, and observe. You couldn't be more wrong.

"Sound like a parent that is not getting playing time."

Correct- a parent would not be enrolled in HS and not be playing.

",you not starting with juniors that were backups."

You ARE not starting would be how to properly state that.

Yes, both Head Coaches are the same as last season, stating the obvious.

Reactions: Veejay4

He still managed to show some of the antics from last year. Don't know if you noticed but they refused the shake at the coin toss and the end of the game.

Don't know what he's thinking but hearing what Glenn JV looks like and barely having enough kids to fill a decent 2A roster the whippings will continue for another couple presidential terms since that was last time Glenn got us before last year.

Obama was CAMPAIGNING the last time Glenn won before last year. They're celebration looked the part too.

Sound like a parent of a kid that is not getting much playing time. The difference in the program is just that. EF right now has kids that are waiting in the wings. Glenn and many others around here, when you graduate your seniors, you are not starting the next season with juniors that were backups. These were the same two coaches on the sidelines last season and Stevenson found a way to win. And I am sure it is a reason why your son is not at EF, because he will be doing the same over there!!! Is that good enough for you? You come on here talking about a coach and it's program like you have first hand knowledge. What is the reason EF have beaten the other teams they have played?

He was spot on with what he said and the info he used is widely known. There are no secrets. This from someone that knows good folks at Glenn.

What was done Friday night WAS classless but I guess if you haven't beaten a team in 10 + years I'd probably get outside myself too.

It's way more than what was stated on here but I promise 70 was easily attainable but wouldn't have profited EF nothibg for doing it.

They prayed they weren't in our bracket last year for the playoffs. They didn't want to see EF again and we were young last year.

Difference is we compete young and well you saw Thursday night.

Wow! He did not have his players shake hands at the captains coin toss OR the end of the game??

If those are true, shame on him. The program is a direct reflection of the Head Coach, and to think the Principal is involved with the NCHSAA. I hope he does not let this slide if true.

Did not shake hands at captains meeting, the teams did shake hands at the end of the game

You're correct and I stand corrected it was just the coin toss. I hope he sees the error in that and changes it.

I'm really not opposed to the pregame not shaking as I am afterwards. I can get with the gamesmanship beforehand but after the game win or lose you respect the opponent.

He still managed to show some of the antics from last year. Don't know if you noticed but they refused the shake at the coin toss and the end of the game.

Don't know what he's thinking but hearing what Glenn JV looks like and barely having enough kids to fill a decent 2A roster the whippings will continue for another couple presidential terms since that was last time Glenn got us before last year.

Obama was CAMPAIGNING the last time Glenn won before last year. They're celebration looked the part too.

Stevenson CONSTANTLY making excuses this year in the paper. Keeps saying they have a running back playing QB. Literally, read every WS Journal article about Glenn. Like chill bruh, quit bitching and play with the kids you have. No excuses. He rode the Good QB they had last year for a few years and no excuses then. LoL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT