ADVERTISEMENT

Don't do it Deana....

Crest9496

Gold Member
Jul 2, 2003
Deana - I hope you'll reconsider charging the premium and making the changes you recently posted. You're going to lose some long time posters as they all flock to the CP site. It's been a great ride and lots of fun for many years. However, if the premium charges determine whether or not this board survives, then I understand why, otherwise I wouldn't expect much of a following from your loyal posters. It's pretty simple......folks just won't pay to be a part of this board. My last question would be - is this what Arnold would do and do you really need to do it? I wish you the best regardless......good luck!!!!!

Deana - I hope you'll reconsider charging the premium and making the changes you recently posted. You're going to lose some long time posters as they all flock to the CP site. It's been a great ride and lots of fun for many years. However, if the premium charges determine whether or not this board survives, then I understand why, otherwise I wouldn't expect much of a following from your loyal posters. It's pretty simple......folks just won't pay to be a part of this board. My last question would be - is this what Arnold would do and do you really need to do it? I wish you the best regardless......good luck!!!!!
Where have you been?

Lol...saw this thread and had a million thoughts go through my head. It's okay...no problem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT