ADVERTISEMENT

Daylan Smothers (Hollywood)

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020

Where do you think he will go!? - he has offer from : NC State, Penn State, Alabama , Oklahoma and Fla. State among others but these look like top 5 on 247 sports

Reactions: UNC91
I wouldn't touch Bama. They'll be recruiting his replacement the following year. If he gets hurt, it's a possibility he would never touch the field again at Bama. He can get the job done, at any power 5 school in NC. Stay Home!

Yet ahead of the heels!.. Go Homer.
Ahead of UNC? Are you drunk already old man? State will always be the redhead stepchild in this state..... Mack has beat the brakes off state twice since he's been back...... The best highschool RB ever TA was ran into the ground by State and never touched the league. They left him to dry. But keep drooling over state and keep pounding that bottle old man

I wouldn't touch Bama. They'll be recruiting his replacement the following year. If he gets hurt, it's a possibility he would never touch the field again at Bama. He can get the job done, at any power 5 school in NC. Stay Home!
How many Bama RBS in the league? Hell how many played at Bama and left and went to other schools? Bama is a business decision for any one wanting to go PRO. Not big on OK with the coaching change. If you are an elite DB, RB, or WR go to Bama if the destination is the NFL.

My darkhorse pick is FSU. Just proud of the young man no matter where he goes. Just dont stay in state. Go to a traditional football power. NO disrespect to NCSU

TA McClendon
Elijah Hood
TJ Logan

vs.

Todd Gurley
Nick Marshall
Zamir White

How many Bama RBS in the league? Hell how many played at Bama and left and went to other schools? Bama is a business decision for any one wanting to go PRO. Not big on OK with the coaching change. If you are an elite DB, RB, or WR go to Bama if the destination is the NFL.

My darkhorse pick is FSU. Just proud of the young man no matter where he goes. Just dont stay in state. Go to a traditional football power. NO disrespect to NCSU

TA McClendon
Elijah Hood
TJ Logan

vs.

Todd Gurley
Nick Marshall
Zamir White
DeMarco Murray will do wonders with him at OU.

TA McClendon
Elijah Hood
TJ Logan

vs.

Todd Gurley
Nick Marshall
Zamir White
Bama puts out a long list of RB’s that make it to the NFL.I’m talking about the one’s that don’t sniff the league. They don’t talk about those guys, That list is long also..5 ⭐️ Camar Wheaton was the latest to put his name in the portal. He’s currently at SMU

Last edited:
Bama puts out a long list of RB’s that make it to the NFL.I’m talking about the one’s that don’t sniff the league. They don’t talk about those guys, That list is long also..5 ⭐️ Camar Wheaton was the latest to put his name in the portal. He’s currently at SMU
Guys that dont sniff nfl are everywhere

Reactions: UNC91 and nepsy7
Wonder how these conference shifts will affect recruiting. Will any players decommit due to the conference their schools are going to (or staying in) in the future. Latest rumor has UVA, UNC, FSU and Clemson in talks to join the SEC.

What’s going on as far as his eligibility goes at W Charlotte? Has he been cleared to play? Or found somewhere else to play? If he is unable to play his senior year, does that affect his recruiting at all?

Reactions: Crestuff and UNC91
And has a history of not maximizing NC HS running backs.
They've done very well with NC RBs recently.

2017- Nyheim Hines - 1,000+ yards, 1st team All ACC and NFL draft pick
2018- Reggie Gallaspy - 1,000+ yards, broke school record for single-season rushing TDs
2019-2021- Ricky Person Jr and Zonovan Knight split carries; both sign UDFA deals with NFL teams, Knight 1st team All ACC as kick returner

They've done very well with NC RBs recently.

2017- Nyheim Hines - 1,000+ yards, 1st team All ACC and NFL draft pick
2018- Reggie Gallaspy - 1,000+ yards, broke school record for single-season rushing TDs
2019-2021- Ricky Person Jr and Zonovan Knight split carries; both sign UDFA deals with NFL teams, Knight 1st team All ACC as kick returner
Great job with Jaylen Samuels The Swiss Army knife of the ACC. Played TE, RB, FB, SLOT, Wild Cat QB, and Slot. Drafted by the Steelers.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtnpack
Ahead of UNC? Are you drunk already old man? State will always be the redhead stepchild in this state..... Mack has beat the brakes off state twice since he's been back...... The best highschool RB ever TA was ran into the ground by State and never touched the league. They left him to dry. But keep drooling over state and keep pounding that bottle old man
Someone needs to study their history a little better.. Now I understand you like to make up your own false stuff but then what fun would it be to be correct when you are a HOMER

The last two decades since 2020 State leads 13-9, During this period, State has finished in the the top twenty five only four times.. that is terrible.. .. guess what the heels are worse with a minuscule two top twenty five finishes Now we are not talking about starting in the top twenty five in the preseason.. we are talking about finishing. UNC only gets that huge break by playing in the JV division of the ACC. for one more year.. They have only won 43% of their conference games in this period but Imagine the difference in they switched divisions, UNC has only won 35% 15 out of 43 games against the other division and state is over .500 against the JV division. It is just facts.. we understand you don't really care for those things.. as a HOMER should.

• Haha
Someone needs to study their history a little better.. Now I understand you like to make up your own false stuff but then what fun would it be to be correct when you are a HOMER

The last two decades since 2020 State leads 13-9, During this period, State has finished in the the top twenty five only four times.. that is terrible.. .. guess what the heels are worse with a minuscule two top twenty five finishes Now we are not talking about starting in the top twenty five in the preseason.. we are talking about finishing. UNC only gets that huge break by playing in the JV division of the ACC. for one more year.. They have only won 43% of their conference games in this period but Imagine the difference in they switched divisions, UNC has only won 35% 15 out of 43 games against the other division and state is over .500 against the JV division. It is just facts.. we understand you don't really care for those things.. as a HOMER should.
Speaking of JV, do you think State is going to enjoy the American Athletic Conference?

Put the bottle down old man, way to early to be drunk. Whatever makes you sleep better at night. State is trash and red headed step child to UNC and will always be....

When realignment happens, wonder why no one wants state in their conference lol State again is red headed step child, brings nothing to the table. UNC on the hand is wanted by all the big conferences lol makes you wonder 🤔. UNC has a Branddddd. State has nothing........ UNC will be in the SEC or BiG and get the top recruits in the state every year lol. Have fun in the AAC lol might as well go FBS clown boy lol

UNC91.

I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong. The facts are simple, what you believe is trash has factually been better at football than UNC for two decades. Your beliefs no matter how strong they are... don't change facts.. Facts if you are intelligent should change your beliefs. UNC could not even win while they were cheating and performing the biggest academic fraud in the history of the ACC. Enjoy your 6-7 or 7-6 record like last year when you were ranked in the top 10 preseason. I think the last time you ponded your chest about a Great recruiter who got all the best and stat got nothing was... Butch Davis . He was almost as successful 0-4 against state as you are being factual.

Oklahoma is what everyone is saying on the message boards. If he goes to state, he would ruin everything he ever worked for. State is laughing stock of football.

Not to sure about laughingstock especially this upcoming year if they can stay healthy.

Any update on his situation? Is he going to early-enroll or is he going to go the private school route?

It’s a different generation. I really didn’t see a problem with it
I am sure you remember Marvin Austin talking it up on social media. It nearly shut down a college football program. If he played in the NFL there would not have been an issue. He played in the NCAA circa 2011.

Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT