ADVERTISEMENT

Daylan Smothers (Hollywood)

Will wait for more info to come out, but looks like the principal, AD, and others are all out at WC. CMS is involved.

• Wow
Reactions: New3ra
Been told possible title 9 violations were committed. Observer reporting Greiner’s been suspended. I’ve heard he’s fired.

• Wow
Reactions: Kylar2018
Been to WC practices. They get plenty of water. Coach Greiner and his close staff are great. What he does for these guys and the way he interacts with student,-athletes is whats more needed. A faith based man that doesnt have to curse or belittle you but builds u up. Praying this gets cleared up asap as WC has a great young team.

I am sure you remember Marvin Austin talking it up on social media. It nearly shut down a college football program. If he played in the NFL there would not have been an issue. He played in the NCAA circa 2011.

Yes, but are we talking about him just announcing he's transferring? Marvin Austin hinted that he took money. Sounds like Smothers transferring he would gotten caught up regardless

Greiner is an outfront, spotlight kind of guy that may rub some the wrong way but I can tell you he takes care of his players and truly wants what is best for them. I am sure he busted their butts but I do not see him as doing anything physically illegal to one of his players. Nah. He will not let someone eat the heart of the program or try to run it from the stands so some of this may be more of a vendetta.

Greiner was not the right fit at Hickory Ridge but he is the perfect guy at WC and he will change young men's lives for the better. The kids and supporters of WC deserve better and running him off is not going to be better.

Greiner is the epitome of what WC needs. The improvement has been excellent. Sometimes folks cant tell they are already winning, when they complain about losing. Maybe they havent been aware of WC football sans Coach Gilchrist

Reactions: btango
I would hate being a coach in the current climate. Nearly impossible to affect change. No way I would be able to manage it. Have alot of respect for those individuals that do.

Reactions: nepsy7 and btango
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT