ADVERTISEMENT

D. Greens replacement for SWO

SWO-#1

Aug 28, 2002
DeAngelo Hill voted as the Most Valuable Offensive Lineman at the entire VTO combine in Greenville.

DeAngelo Hill voted as the Most Valuable Offensive Lineman at the entire VTO combine in Greenville.

Great news for swo. Love to see coach out with the boys at the camps. Not sure who the smaller kids on the left??? Look like waterboys to me. We shall see.

Btw anyone see coach profile photo In that photo? Is he 21 again? Taking shirtless photos and posting them on Facebook. Not sure what's going on in this world these days.

Coach must have led the way in the weight room this winter.

Goin to smaller, fast backs to run between Hill, and rest of O lines legs ..... o_O

Reactions: UNC91
Dempsey is turning out offensive lineman each year, good job player and coach.

Not sure how this season will play out, but SWO has a chance, and Dempsey becomes legend.

Hang in there coach the comparison ends once you have a title, because your definitely turning out enough D1 talent.

Reactions: UNC91 and SWO-#1
Hill was listed by the combine stats at 6'4" and 305 lbs. Another 3-4 linemen like that and I could play runnin back ...... 🎃

Dempsey is turning out offensive lineman each year, good job player and coach.

Not sure how this season will play out, but SWO has a chance, and Dempsey becomes legend.

Hang in there coach the comparison ends once you have a title, because your definitely turning out enough D1 talent.
I agree. Dempsey is doing a great job!! It took Coach Padgett 12 years to get to the title game and 13 years to win it. Some great seasons coming to Stallion Country, if Cooper will just let them play.

I had the opportunity to meet DeAngelo recently and spend some time with him. First off, the kid is 6'7" and 330lbs...a big boy. But he is also a great kid and look forward to watching him play in February....or whenever the season starts.

Go Stallions!

Reactions: UNC91 and SWO-#1
I had the opportunity to meet DeAngelo recently and spend some time with him. First off, the kid is 6'7" and 330lbs...a big boy. But he is also a great kid and look forward to watching him play in February....or whenever the season starts.

Go Stallions!

6*7 330 man that's a big boy. Any offers?? Where did he come from ???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT