ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC Week 6.5

Like how it all started
I'm not gonna get it started again and not gonna get another thread shutdown. But timeline he showed up when a Lincolnton poster said something about y'all's announcer being a little annoying or over the top. Then yesterday I make a joke about West Lincoln and he becomes a Karen. And then 💥 it became a war

• Haha
Reactions: Dinglebear
But I will apologize to the other ones it affected. Especially @flyrod5518 who puts time into starting the threads. And the bystanders who might of been offended by my nuclear counter strike. @Sportsnut17 sorry it got to the point it did and I was always taut to throw the last punch, and a blue devil goes down swinging until last breath.

I guess I should go ahead and take credit for this. 🤣 Every time I pick Lincolnton to win they win 🤣
No we don't ! every time you picked us and we lost you raised Cain. Speaking of Cain, did you know it's a Biblical reference to Adam and Eve's bad son, Cain, who slew his brother Abel. Heard that the name Cain pertains to a spear or it's shaping. Puts me in the mind of that blue trident you've poked and gouged me with for the past four years, every time we lose. Genesis 4: 9-12.

*Tiger in Wolves clothing, GMAB

*Side Note: More than likely a crowd tonight for the West Lincoln-Bunker Hill game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT