ADVERTISEMENT

CVAC 2022 - State Playoffs Round 3 BHHS at MHS

breaking news wwe GIF

There's about to be hard times for somebody

They wouldn’t stand a chance next year lol
We return our entire team next year. We would stand more than a chance. We played you with your best player and he is quite literally all you guys had - and only lost by a point because of two missed XP’s. If we have both our starters on offense with a dry field - it’s lights out. You guys threw what, 4 passes and 3 of them were INT’s…what you saw our passing attack do against you guys in the rain is 2x better when it’s dry. To say we wouldn’t stand a chance is just ridiculous. Let’s see if we can’t get you on the schedule next year 😎

We return our entire team next year. We would stand more than a chance. We played you with your best player and he is quite literally all you guys had - and only lost by a point because of two missed XP’s. If we have both our starters on offense with a dry field - it’s lights out. You guys threw what, 4 passes and 3 of them were INT’s…what you saw our passing attack do against you guys in the rain is 2x better when it’s dry. To say we wouldn’t stand a chance is just ridiculous. Let’s see if we can’t get you on the schedule next year 😎
Make a swing by the cvac should be interesting.

5555, according to the roster I saw there were 10 seniors on this year's CSD team. BH has 7. That isn't a lot for either team but losing one senior can make a difference.

Guess what y’all still lost … you think we would be where we are if we couldn't throw the football ?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I know a lotta people head out of the game when it gets to a blow out. But the 2nd string needs some recognition. Especially those freshman lineman. Those big boys move the field when they come in and if it wasn't for the game being over they could score as well. Another year of lifting and growing those boys are gonna be scary up front. Gonna give the new kids a lotta time and holes next year 🤫😉🤣🤣

Any word on crowd expectancy. Someone mention they heard possible 5000-10,000 fans. I just know it’s going to be a crowded game.

Yeah I don’t think y’all fell off much if any at QB from last year .. Ol Trevor Lawrence look a like is darn good. Better get on that recruiting trail fellas
Last year's QB (Rhodes) was a little better QB. He was able to progress his reads faster and more accurately. Now Thompson may have the better physical tools than Rhodes. And we don't hit the trails lol we just have signs on the trail about the benefits of living in maiden 🤣🤣

I say maiden wins Alec hall being back now has re-energized the defense. Last Bunker Hill game was his first game back and he barely played
Alec Hall is a stud! Had the privilege to Coach him through elementary and middle school. Kid is a straight up killa on defense. Kid is special and a great young man too! So happy he is back and reenergizing that Blue Devil D.

Last year's QB (Rhodes) was a little better QB. He was able to progress his reads faster and more accurately. Now Thompson may have the better physical tools than Rhodes. And we don't hit the trails lol we just have signs on the trail about the benefits of living in maiden 🤣🤣
Books could be filled listing the benefits of living in Maiden, as I understand it.

Not a lot of talk about the game itself lately, so here goes. Definitely two good teams, so it should be a very competitive game. Three keys for a Blue Devil win: (1) Play better run defense than we did against BH in the regular season game. (2) Stay focused. We're averaging 2+ turnovers over our last five games. Try to limit the penalties, especially holding. (3) Avoid special teams disasters. No kickoffs returned for TDs. No bad or bobbled snaps in punt formation (Newton-Conover). No "sky" kicks left laying on the ground just waiting for the kicking team to recover (Bunker Hill). Correct the PAT problem. We missed three against Mt. Pleasant.

Go Blue.

Make a swing by the cvac should be interesting.
I would love to see Maiden or any CVAC team play outside of the crappy catawba county teams. Saint, Foard, etc. are TERRIBLE. Maiden played Watauga whom they beat 47-0 last season which I'm sure they thought the same thing. CVAC teams....venture out and play someone to see where you are at....Only makes you better!!!

GDevil: if you’re still doing the pick’ems my pick is Maiden over Bunker Hill by 10. So as not to discourage BunkerHillBears12 I believe the Bears can win, picked Maiden because they have a couple more offensive weapons and their playoff experience. If the Blue Devils cannot build up a big lead pretty quick then this could be same as the first game which could go down to the wire.

GDevil: if you’re still doing the pick’ems my pick is Maiden over Bunker Hill by 10. So as not to discourage BunkerHillBears12 I believe the Bears can win, picked Maiden because they have a couple more offensive weapons and their playoff experience. If the Blue Devils cannot build up a big lead pretty quick then this could be same as the first game which could go down to the wire.
@Lincolnton ur awesome 🤣🤣 if maiden doesn't blow them out early it could be a close game 🤣🤣🤣 not many options left 🤣🤣🤣

I would love to see Maiden or any CVAC team play outside of the crappy catawba county teams. Saint, Foard, etc. are TERRIBLE. Maiden played Watauga whom they beat 47-0 last season which I'm sure they thought the same thing. CVAC teams....venture out and play someone to see where you are at....Only makes you better!!!
2 out of 3 non conference games last year was out of county... Christ school and watauga. This year it was watauga, but st. Stephens I believe could be stepping up a little more. I really think foard should maybe be dropped from schedule, but they make a good warm up game for first game of year. But ultimately in the end no matter schedule u gotta beat everyone in the playoffs

Last edited:
Creek will be so nervous tomorrow before this game he will only eat 1/4 lb chicken liver plate instead of the accustomed 1 1/2 lb plate....

someone check in on him tomorrow please....Make sure he aint got the bubble guts....
I ain’t had livers since Snack Bar closed…that just ain’t right. Ole Duck better find us a good place to eat….and right quick!😜

The Bears ain’t no joke….they had us…at least everyone in my section thought that….except of course….ME!….Ole bubble guts was still believing!😂

I know you’re going to Burns….I figure there’s some over there worrying too….the Hornets ain’t no joke either. That’s what makes it so fun to watch.

Good luck over there tonight brother…keep us posted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT