ADVERTISEMENT

Crest/Shelby updates

98 State Champion reminds me of an old Shelby poster from years ago. A young preacher went by name of Golden Lion something. The most arrogant, obnoxious, elitist poster I ever witnessed. Any chance they are the same person?

98 State Champion reminds me of an old Shelby poster from years ago. A young preacher went by name of Golden Lion something. The most arrogant, obnoxious, elitist poster I ever witnessed. Any chance they are the same person?
No! One is still a arrogant, obnoxious, elitist poster and, the other a dentist with greasy hair.

r

I regret nothing loud mouth ... Everyone that is within earshot of preps or can read is sick to death of you.... Its the constant whining, belittlement of other teams accomplishments all to build up a program that does NOT need to be built up!!!! You can take your "Not eating your own" and shove it up your Dynasty.... I don't give two craps what you three think.... You don't have to like it.... Sometimes the truth hurts, and frankly everyone is sick to death of you all

Verbally attack? Really? Im stating an opinion just like you do... and my opinion is you should give it a rest with the constant babble and nonsense..... I don't care if you and your other two like it or not...Rivals is one thing, being obnoxious constantly is another
You gittem SL. Pretend he is a Cheeto and bite his head off. That will shut him up.

Golden Lion 97'moved to Naples,Florida, changed religions, dropped preacher for law school to work for the devil's peeps.

Have any of you there noticed Lincolnton is in Shelbys bracket?They have won 9 blowouts and only lost to EL and South Point.Some of the best teams Shelby has ever played has come from that school.

Reactions: SHS-TheDynasty
Have any of you there noticed Lincolnton is in Shelbys bracket?They have won 9 blowouts and only lost to EL and South Point.Some of the best teams Shelby has ever played has come from that school.
Agree. They are the second best team behind Shelby in all of little 2A. They have gotten better with adjustment after the first three games just like every year. They are dang good and I expect them to be playing Shelby in the west finals for sure.

And you'll beat them by as many as Ware wants to beat them by. They lost to the only good teams they have played. You beat one of them and, would beat the other one too. Man, I don't like typing this, but that is as loaded of a Shelby team as I have seen. That passing attack is unreal. Lincolnton - Spincolnton........

SHS Lion ---- Lincolton can roll out the basketballs and start their offseason program for 2016. I don't mean that in an insulting way to you, SHS or LHS....it is what it is!!!! I'll take Shelby and give 30 pts for the next 5 wks and win more bets than I lose. But the bet has to be for all 5 wks not one gm at a time. In all honesty, I'd prolly take Crest and give 20 pts. the same way. However, Crest could possibly lose to AC or the east and unlikely cover the 20 in those gms, but like I said I'd prolly take my chances. I'm prolly wrong more times than I'm right BUT Shelby is a LOCK in 2A period...... now EL or Monroe might have a chance if they played Shelby, but I don't see it. EL would never stop Shelby. I'd take the over in that one tho ;-) The EL ppl think they would have beaten Shelby last yr.... but NO WAY IMHO. EL plays a cup cake schedule. Yeah I know the Surrat boys are there but athlete for athlete EL can't match up with Shelby. Just calling a spade a spade and I don't have a dog in the fight.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Agree. They are the second best team behind Shelby in all of little 2A. They have gotten better with adjustment after the first three games just like every year. They are dang good and I expect them to be playing Shelby in the west finals for sure.

and I'll be giving 30 pts if you'll take all 5 bets......I do agree Lincolton is a pretty good fb team. Shelby is loaded...

You say in your post a possible loss to a team Shelby scored 57 on. I feel the same way about the Chargers as in a cakewalk to the championship.

You say in your post a possible loss to a team Shelby scored 57 on. I feel the same way about the Chargers as in a cakewalk to the championship.

IDK, they scored 38 on Shelby...so that makes them legit. But I doubt they beat Crest....Crest would have to beat Crest so yeah could, possible, maybe, ok they do have a chance. All we hear about is their all world QB being the best athlete in NC and I saw their OL at the jamboree and it aint no joke.

Hey now we did hold Shelby to 14 points in the first half and held a 24 to 14 point lead in the third quarter. They scored 28 points in the fourth quarter and we couldn't stop them when they got rolling it just kind of snow balled on us.. ACR is better suited to play against running teams than teams that can sling it around. Crest is obviously the favorite and would most likely win 9 times out of 10, but you never know in the playoffs.

Last edited:
IDK, they scored 38 on Shelby...so that makes them legit. But I doubt they beat Crest....Crest would have to beat Crest so yeah could, possible, maybe, ok they do have a chance. All we hear about is their all world QB being the best athlete in NC and I saw their OL at the jamboree and it aint no joke.
The kid is good and that team must be taken seriously has they have some athletes.But I always say one at a time.

Ac run defense was really good,hugh lines...
Crest would def.have to play balance with run and throw...
I thought Ac dbs were weak...Rico is a stud no matter how u look at it,reminded me of Norris...but u cant forget there running back....hes good too,
Game could be close but i belive in end Crest would win..good teams aways have way to win at end...

r

I regret nothing loud mouth ... Everyone that is within earshot of preps or can read is sick to death of you.... Its the constant whining, belittlement of other teams accomplishments all to build up a program that does NOT need to be built up!!!! You can take your "Not eating your own" and shove it up your Dynasty.... I don't give two craps what you three think.... You don't have to like it.... Sometimes the truth hurts, and frankly everyone is sick to death of you all

Verbally attack? Really? Im stating an opinion just like you do... and my opinion is you should give it a rest with the constant babble and nonsense..... I don't care if you and your other two like it or not...Rivals is one thing, being obnoxious constantly is another

Shelby Lion - ok, we'll do it your way, since you have given us no choice. But we warned you. This will be easy and fun.

As always, we start with definitions, not opinions.
Authority - the power to influence others, especially because of one's commanding manner or one's recognized knowledge about something.
The confidence resulting from personal expertise.
A person with extensive or specialized knowledge about a subject; an expert.
A source able to supply reliable information or evidence, typically to settle a dispute.

Shelby Lion, Question 1. Upon what authority do you speak in choosing to criticize our posts regarding Shelby High Football? In other words, who are you as it relates to knowledgeable posting here? We offer one example of your behavior that you provided ...

"Been sitting in season ticket section for years and years... A couple weeks ago I sat down, lady guarding the right side breezeway walks up.... "Um sir, I need to see your season pass"

"Ma'am, I have been in this spot for probably 25 years" "Well I will need you to leave or someone to vouch for you"

Lion of Shelby walked over, he put one leg over the wall and was standing their talking to me, sitting on the wall... She come running over, and basically told him, DONT YOU DARE CROSS THAT WALL.... he stood there and said Im not Im talking to him....She walked away... I had at least 20 people go to her and say " yeah that's his spot" lol

As the game proceeded, probably 20 or thirty high school aged kids crossed back and forth over the wall right beside me...NOT ONCE did she come over and say a word to them...

Needless to say haven't been back....Everyone, and I mean everyone knows that's my spot, and has been for probably 25 years...Ill watch from home...Havent been thrown out of my seat but once here.. ROFL"

rbk6zt.jpg

Imagine that....

So, including the crowd at the game, max preps visitors and the greater Charlotte TV viewing audience, how many people witnessed the dynasty's ass whooping?

Shelby Lion - ok, we'll do it your way, since you have given us no choice. But we warned you. This will be easy and fun.

As always, we start with definitions, not opinions.
Authority - the power to influence others, especially because of one's commanding manner or one's recognized knowledge about something.
The confidence resulting from personal expertise.
A person with extensive or specialized knowledge about a subject; an expert.
A source able to supply reliable information or evidence, typically to settle a dispute.

Shelby Lion, Question 1. Upon what authority do you speak in choosing to criticize our posts regarding Shelby High Football? In other words, who are you as it relates to knowledgeable posting here? We offer one example of your behavior that you provided ...

"Been sitting in season ticket section for years and years... A couple weeks ago I sat down, lady guarding the right side breezeway walks up.... "Um sir, I need to see your season pass"

"Ma'am, I have been in this spot for probably 25 years" "Well I will need you to leave or someone to vouch for you"

Lion of Shelby walked over, he put one leg over the wall and was standing their talking to me, sitting on the wall... She come running over, and basically told him, DONT YOU DARE CROSS THAT WALL.... he stood there and said Im not Im talking to him....She walked away... I had at least 20 people go to her and say " yeah that's his spot" lol

As the game proceeded, probably 20 or thirty high school aged kids crossed back and forth over the wall right beside me...NOT ONCE did she come over and say a word to them...

Needless to say haven't been back....Everyone, and I mean everyone knows that's my spot, and has been for probably 25 years...Ill watch from home...Havent been thrown out of my seat but once here.. ROFL"

Ouch... That hurt ...But allow me to respond with my own definitions: And Ill leave this entire topic alone...

Definition: OBNOXIOUS

1. highly objectionable or offensive; odious:
obnoxious behavior.

2. annoying or objectionable due to being a showoff or attracting undue attention to oneself

Example: See any post you have made with the last 5 years belittling anyone other than Shelby

Definition: SUPERFLUOUS

1. being more than is sufficient or required; excessive.
2. unnecessary or needless.

Example: Any post about Shelby and Dynasty you have made the last 5 years

That's all Im saying.... and you know its ok to disagree, but Im willing to bet, you poll the entire NCPREPS community and I bet at LEAST
90-95 % would say the two bold words above are pretty daggum accurate in regards to your posting... Not you the person, just your online persona...

With that, good day sir(s)

Last edited:
So, including the crowd at the game, max preps visitors and the greater Charlotte TV viewing audience, how many people witnessed the dynasty's ass whooping?
You my friend need to be worried about that team from SW Randolph and the 253 people that will be watching it.

Reactions: seadog28
You my friend need to be worried about that team from SW Randolph and the 253 people that will be watching it.

Lol, Bob! We'll do our best to stay upright despite the big wind blowing out of Cleveland County.

Just saw a picture of Lee in a boot. Anybody heard anything?
I meant to ask about his injury but forgot. What was the diagnosis from the game? Lee was headed to greatness among the pass leaders historically. If he plays in all the games remaining Lee should be in the top four. Too bad Ware wouldn't let Shelby drop 80 points on teams. I guess 55 at halftime made Ware a little uncomfortable.

Shelbys came out of game with 1 injury..Lee Rolled ankle, xrays show nothing...we dont need him fri...let him rest...
NO other injurys, Crest has Foster out up to maybe 3 weeks...dont see where Chargers cause bunch of injurys....

Shelbys came out of game with 1 injury..Lee Rolled ankle, xrays show nothing...we dont need him fri...let him rest...
NO other injurys, Crest has Foster out up to maybe 3 weeks...dont see where Chargers cause bunch of injurys....
Personally I pray both these young men get healthy soon. They're both fine football players and awesome young men. They mean a lot to their teams. I'm glad that slugfest didn't cause anymore injuries.

Was referring to the last time they put your QB out in addition to this season.

From what I know he can play in 2nd round if needed....

Are u talking bout Foster?....
Again Lee prob. Could play this week,XRays were negative, just a sprain....
But coaches dont want to risk it......
Im sure Crest Want need it either, when Foster went out i belive 32 came in,to me there wasnt much drop off at that position

Hope both these kids get well soon and lead their respective squads to titles... would love for all three county teams in playoffs to win it all.....Wouldn't that be something...

Are u talking bout Foster?....
Again Lee prob. Could play this week,XRays were negative, just a sprain....
But coaches dont want to risk it......
Im sure Crest Want need it either, when Foster went out i belive 32 came in,to me there wasnt much drop off at that position
32 is a good athlete but Justin Foster is a freak on defense.

Reactions: shelbyfan1
32 is a good athlete but Justin Foster is a freak on defense.

Yes 32 is a great player.... #35 Foster [ 6'4 238 lbs runs legit 4.6 ] is a special player that's comes around once in a lifetime. Both players start on defense. The good news is both are juniors and will be back next year. Foster will be back for third round gm against ACR

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT