ADVERTISEMENT

Crest/Shelby updates

Sure hope #11 gets to finish what he started with those three NFL wrs

looks like the crest/burns/shelby/km chargers pulled another one out of their arse. Not hard beating teams when you hand pick your team from all over the county. clelevland county allstars rolling!

looks like the crest/burns/shelby/km chargers pulled another one out of their arse. Not hard beating teams when you hand pick your team from all over the county. clelevland county allstars rolling!

Damn ramnasty, you catch on fast! However, you have insulted a number of Crest players who come from other school districts. They would like to be recognized also.

Sounds like a disgruntled northern cleveland co. resident. Bet he's at the game tonight.I would love to know his IP address. I'm losing respect for you Seadog. You of all people falling for this poser..

Ouch... That hurt ...But allow me to respond with my own definitions: And Ill leave this entire topic alone...

Definition: OBNOXIOUS

1. highly objectionable or offensive; odious:
obnoxious behavior.

2. annoying or objectionable due to being a showoff or attracting undue attention to oneself

Example: See any post you have made with the last 5 years belittling anyone other than Shelby

Definition: SUPERFLUOUS

1. being more than is sufficient or required; excessive.
2. unnecessary or needless.

Example: Any post about Shelby and Dynasty you have made the last 5 years

That's all Im saying.... and you know its ok to disagree, but Im willing to bet, you poll the entire NCPREPS community and I bet at LEAST
90-95 % would say the two bold words above are pretty daggum accurate in regards to your posting... Not you the person, just your online persona...

With that, good day sir(s)

It's been a week, and your response certainly indicates that you are eager to duck this debate. But we are not going to let you off that easy, especially when you continue to throw ignorant cheap shots. Besides, you did not answer our first question:
Shelby Lion, Question 1. Upon what authority do you speak in choosing to criticize our posts regarding Shelby High Football? In other words, who are you as it relates to knowledgeable posting here? Please answer the question so that all may understand your self appointed role in calling out and admonishing a fellow Shelby poster.

Short answer, his wife is not his cousin thus eliminating 99% of Shelby posters!

It's been a week, and your response certainly indicates that you are eager to duck this debate. But we are not going to let you off that easy, especially when you continue to throw ignorant cheap shots. Besides, you did not answer our first question:
Shelby Lion, Question 1. Upon what authority do you speak in choosing to criticize our posts regarding Shelby High Football? In other words, who are you as it relates to knowledgeable posting here? Please answer the question so that all may understand your self appointed role in calling out and admonishing a fellow Shelby poster.

For the love of God you just don't ever shut up huh? Ok, once again.... Who am I? I am a Shelby High School graduate and fan...

Knowledgeable posting you ask? Who am I when it comes to knowledgeable posting? Well lets see.. I've been a part of this site for years, long before any of you three decided to throw your 20 cents into the fray... I could absolutely care less that all of you played, or your lineage goes back to 1919... Who cares? I like everyone else on NCPREPS, cant stand the constant barrage of nonsense you spew ... EVERYONE in the state knows about Shelby, everyone knows how good Shelby has been or is, and everyone knows we are the team with the most wins in NC football history.... YAY!!! we get it, but to put down other schools accomplishments (IE Reidsville or Richmond) with every post shows arrogance, and , you just cant accept the fact that there are other schools out there who have great things happening as well

Self Appointed role? I just am saying what 99% of the preps community is thinking... They all think you are a tool!!! Just ask them.... I've met people all across the state, who have asked at times, who are those idiots 98Champs, and "They are absolute idiots " .... THEY ALL DO!!! And to think I have actually taken up for you a time or two with the.. Nah, they just love Shelby football....

With that, Ill drop the subject, and basically let you be... because frankly I have better things to do in life, than to argue with you on a message board....

Done with subject ....

Last edited:
For the love of God you just don't ever shut up huh? Ok, once again.... Who am I? I am a Shelby High School graduate and fan...

Knowledgeable posting you ask? Who am I when it comes to knowledgeable posting? Well lets see.. I've been a part of this site for years, long before any of you three decided to throw your 20 cents into the fray... I could absolutely care less that all of you played, or your lineage goes back to 1919... Who cares? I like everyone else on NCPREPS, cant stand the constant barrage of nonsense you spew ... EVERYONE in the state knows about Shelby, everyone knows how good Shelby has been or is, and everyone knows we are the team with the most wins in NC football history.... YAY!!! we get it, but to put down other schools accomplishments (IE Reidsville or Richmond) with every post shows arrogance, and , you just cant accept the fact that there are other schools out there who have great things happening as well

Self Appointed role? I just am saying what 99% of the preps community is thinking... They all think you are a tool!!! Just ask them.... I've met people all across the state, who have asked at times, who are those idiots 98Champs, and "They are absolute idiots " .... THEY ALL DO!!! And to think I have actually taken up for you a time or two with the.. Nah, they just love Shelby football....

With that, Ill drop the subject, and basically let you be... because frankly I have better things to do in life, than to argue with you on a message board....

Done with subject ....

Shelby Lion-first you call us out, call us names, criticize our posting and basically pick a fight. Then we respond and provide you a graceful path to take your issues with us off line and private. You choose to instead attack us again on this forum. We then attempted to elevate the discussion to arrive at a civil understanding, and you attacked us once again. You followed that by then attempting to beg off further talk, as you do again with your most recent post, while continuing to criticize. You know how to end this if you so desire. But we will not back down or "shut up" for you.
So your credentials as a Shelby poster consist of graduating SHS, being a fan, and posting on this site for "years", long before any of us. Then you mock and discount our ACTUAL real, integral, deep, and long involvement with the program. Who cares, you ask? That is an absurd statement. And it is at the core of your resentment of us.
"EVERYONE in the state knows about Shelby, everyone knows how good Shelby has been or is, and everyone knows we are the team with the most wins in NC football history.." you say. Really? Since when?
On the Saturday of the 2004 state title games, the state's largest and our own Southeast regional newspaper, the Charlotte Observer published a sports front page large article on the Top 10 High School Football Dynasties in North Carolina. That would have been at the height of your Rivals posting era, Shelby Lion, and just before we entered that forum. Guess who got left off the list? THE DYNASTY !! Great job Shelby Lion. The authors of the article were avid Rivals readers and contributors.
Amongst our group, we made a pact that we would never allow that to happen again. We wrote, researched, and edited the official Shelby High Football website and moved aggressively to inform sportswriters and television sports teams of the unique and unmatched performance of the Golden Lions program. Then we went after programs that claimed superiority to Shelby's historical and factual performance. Because there are none. We respect all programs, but not posters here who claim something that is not theirs. Is Shelby's success well known today? You bet it is. And one of the authors of the 2004 article admits he blew it and Shelby holds the top spot as the most successful, sustained, winning program in NC. TV hosts do, too.
If people across the state ask you about us, that's great! That means it is working and the word is out there. What all you Shelby fan critics of us on Rivals fail to comprehend is that there is a constant arrival of new readers, posters, sports writers etc that have never heard of Shelby High Football. Do we count on Shelby Lion to inform and educate them? Maybe on where to eat in Reidsville.
We also do it to bring attention to the current players. Many are college worthy, but need someone to look. The True Dynasty can help there.
If you choose to stop here, Shelby Lion, so be it. Otherwise, we are just getting started.

Couple of observations on your latest nonsensical blabbering!

1. I must admit, the "Place to eat in Reidsville" was a great one!!! I got a great chuckle at that one!
2. If you think anyone other than "you" gives a crap about your "actual" deep and long involvement the program, you are sadly mistaken...

I answered your initial question, you wanted an answer and I gave you one. I proposed a little test and you've yet to generate a response

Check with all the readers here, 2a and 4a boards... Get a feel of what everyone across this state thinks of you.... You will then see, Shelby Lion is not attacking you, you will
find that I am only sharing the feelings of pretty everyone that reads here ,opinion of you...simple... Ill stop responding and we can live happily ever after on our different seating spots cheering on our favorite team... Ive never questioned the passion you have for the Golden Lions, only the way you come across to everyone regarding said passion... If you don't care to ask everyone just how they truly enjoy any of your posts, Ill be happy to oblige and start a thread on the three aforementioned boards for you.... Just say when...

Now go research more, deepen your knowledge of Shelby High Football, disrespect the next Team or program on your list, then get some ointment to sooth your sore shoulders from all the back patting your giving yourself....

Have a great day...

Reactions: Godevilsgo
98Champion reminds me of a guy we drink beer with occasionally at the beer and wine bar here. He mentioned a number of times he gave a lot of money to charity. I told our other friend "he sure brags a lot about giving to charity. You think its true?" The other friend said yes it was his exwife's stage name. I'm not making this up. Moral of the story is don't marry a stripper and, well, 98 is creepy like one.

By the way who is this "we" 98Champion? And why does Shelby Lion refer to him as yall and the three headed monster?

98Champion reminds me of a guy we drink beer with occasionally at the beer and wine bar here. He mentioned a number of times he gave a lot of money to charity. I told our other friend "he sure brags a lot about giving to charity. You think its true?" The other friend said yes it was his exwife's stage name. I'm not making this up. Moral of the story is don't marry a stripper and, well, 98 is creepy like one.

By the way who is this "we" 98Champion? And why does Shelby Lion refer to him as yall and the three headed monster?

Its supposedly two brothers and a Dad ....All played at Shelby....

Actually have met the little brother, and the dad and mom.... Really nice folks.... All this banter on these boards is just that..... No harm no foul..... I just like aggravating this particular one.... He gets all bent out of shape.... LOL

Reactions: sasha_nc
Couple of observations on your latest nonsensical blabbering!

1. I must admit, the "Place to eat in Reidsville" was a great one!!! I got a great chuckle at that one!
2. If you think anyone other than "you" gives a crap about your "actual" deep and long involvement the program, you are sadly mistaken...

I answered your initial question, you wanted an answer and I gave you one. I proposed a little test and you've yet to generate a response

Check with all the readers here, 2a and 4a boards... Get a feel of what everyone across this state thinks of you.... You will then see, Shelby Lion is not attacking you, you will
find that I am only sharing the feelings of pretty everyone that reads here ,opinion of you...simple... Ill stop responding and we can live happily ever after on our different seating spots cheering on our favorite team... Ive never questioned the passion you have for the Golden Lions, only the way you come across to everyone regarding said passion... If you don't care to ask everyone just how they truly enjoy any of your posts, Ill be happy to oblige and start a thread on the three aforementioned boards for you.... Just say when...

Now go research more, deepen your knowledge of Shelby High Football, disrespect the next Team or program on your list, then get some ointment to sooth your sore shoulders from all the back patting your giving yourself....

Have a great day...

Shelby Lion- If we are nonsensical blabbering, why do we upset you so much? Just ignore us....but you can't.
Because we came on this site and took a different approach to posting and blew up your little good ole boys meet and eat and let's all be friends world that you had spent years developing. Correct? You have resented us from day one and it very much has to do with the fact that between us, we have actually played for SHS and can post knowledgeably from proven performances. We earned 3 State Championship rings, appeared in 6 State Title games, and acquired 4 all-conference selections. We have been the season long starting quarterback for Shelby, a record setting wide receiver, four years starting on the interior offensive line and played linebacker. We also had a combined eight years starting specifically as the punter or the long snapper on special teams, some as part of record setting batteries.

We have actually made solid contributions to building The Dynasty. Shelby Lion, don't hate us cause you ain't us.
We have remained continuously very active with the program after our playing days were over, participating in fund raising, player mentoring, and the aforementioned official website. And, unlike you, we have followed and traveled with the team for 60 years, rarely missing a game. You miss attending most games and now refuse to come to home games because you were offended by the reserved seat monitor lady? But you monitor Shelby posters and decide we are out of line.

We are proud to aggressively promote Shelby High Football on this site and make no apologies for our style. We are competitors. Please, by all means, post a thread for opinions on us on ALL FOUR BOARDS. Deana will most likely delete it as it violates Rivals rules, but go for it. You see Shelby Lion, we win regardless of the responses. This site is called RIVALS for a reason. We are here to stir it up. We want to annoy posters of other programs, especially those that make false and bogus claims. We absolutely respect all programs, but speak the truth. We don't really desire to upset Shelby posters such as yourself, but if you prefer buddy talk and food discussions, find a FOOTBALL FEELINGS website and have at it.
We promise not to crash your party there, Shelby Lion.

Last edited:
Obviously you don't know which one you are aggravating the most....

And honestly don't care which of the three of you I aggravate the most....Maybe you all can meet in the basement and talk about your next "plan of attack on mean ole Shelby Lion" Looks to me like I touched a nerve... Its ok to get upset. I wont hold it against you.... I don't take this as seriously as you do, Its call a life, look it up.... There's a lot more to it than high school rivals message boards...Enjoy it a bit....

Seriously congratulations on all your accomplishments in high school , all of you... Is your last name Bundy????

It has gotten boring, It was fun for a few days going back and forth.... I've said all I need to say, You know where I stand, I know where you stand... And Ill just leave it at that.... So go ahead start another response on this meaningless little thread , talking about the glory days of years gone by! Once you are done, and your words are out there for whole world to see, and you are done patting yourself on your little back, remember these words

No one cares, Not one!!!! (Well except you fellas)

Happy Thanksgiving guys.... I in fact mean that...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT