ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ Burns

Is this SUDDENLY GREAT BURNS TEAM the same team I saw KM manhandle at GARDENER WEBB.
I am pretty sure that my post clearly stated that this is NOT the same team that played KM. KM is very freaking good and I’m taking nothing away from them but Burns is better than they showed that night. They have proved it since. And it’s Gardner Webb.

I am pretty sure that my post clearly stated that this is NOT the same team that played KM. KM is very freaking good and I’m taking nothing away from them but Burns is better than they showed that night. They have proved it since. And it’s Gardner Webb.
I also think KM IS BETTER THAN THEY SHOWED ALSO.

Is this SUDDENLY GREAT BURNS TEAM the same team I saw KM manhandle at GARDNER WEBB.
This guy..... A few good years and he's starting to act like the Crest faithful. We're sorry Mr. Holier Than Thou. We didn't mean to celebrate a good win. You're right, KM is amazing, probably best in the state. We're just a little ole 2A team trying to survive.

This guy..... A few good years and he's starting to act like the Crest faithful. We're sorry Mr. Holier Than Thou. We didn't mean to celebrate a good win. You're right, KM is amazing, probably best in the state. We're just a little ole 2A team trying to survive.
BBB have you hear me claim that KM is best in the state, far from that but i do think KM has the potential to be a good team, we will need to get one of our best players back, RICAYLEN MACK has yet to even suit up far a game, at some point we will need him back. HE IS VERY IMPORTANT TO THE OVER ALL SUCCESS OF THE TEAM.

I don't think your who i thought...I ask Blue last night ..thought u maybe R.Brich...but Blue said hes under another namei

Ha ha. Rev and Birch are good friends though. When you say Blue, I assume you're referring to Emery.

Is this SUDDENLY GREAT BURNS TEAM the same team I saw KM manhandle at GARDNER WEBB.

I am not sure how the game being played at Gardner-Webb affected the outcome of that game in any way, shape, or form. Bottom line is, Kings Mountain outplayed us that night but Maddog Pride is right, not the same team.

I haven’t heard Tom’s comments but everyone else on the radio Friday night was all about what Crest did wrong and how Burns didn’t play all that well after beating Shelby last year, which is correct, but we were playing 3A, I think this year will be different. No one else seemed to give us any respect. We are off Friday which I think will be a good thing. Last year we had to turn around and play at East Rutherford after beating Shelby and we experienced a letdown. Now we get a breather before going to Newton-Conover. The Cavaliers are off this week too, theoretically we could have played ER this week and avoided three straight away games in October but I am glad we are waiting.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT