ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ Burns

Maddog hate to tell u but after seeing game film from Jambo and Ac 1st game. Half Ac players didnt play in Jambo....
Im not in the debate over whos better...but Acr is a damn good FB team.
U see next few weeks ahead...i say they ho deep in playoffs again

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
We get an extra week to enjoy this before we travel to Newton-Conover to take on the Red Devils. But can’t have a hangover like we did last year after beating Shelby at the same exact time of the season. I’m so proud of our boys though, that early turnover could have really been costly and it could have really hurt a lot of teams’ confidence but not the Bulldogs, by the second half we were rolling. Coach Devine now has the trifecta, wins over all three county rivals. Kings Mountain in 2016, Shelby last season and now Crest.

We get an extra week to enjoy this before we travel to Newton-Conover to take on the Red Devils. But can’t have a hangover like we did last year after beating Shelby at the same exact time of the season. I’m so proud of our boys though, that early turnover could have really been costly and it could have really hurt a lot of teams’ confidence but not the Bulldogs, by the second half we were rolling. Coach Devine now has the trifecta, wins over all three county rivals. Kings Mountain in 2016, Shelby last season and now Crest.

We can debate best player all day but the best fan in the county is no contest ....it goes to my pal burnstwitter !

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
Crest lost because they didn't recruit enough of Burns players. Y'all keep leaving them at Shelby and Burns they gonna keep beating you

So where is Crustrulz????. He promised to come out after "burns week" but so far.....crickets ....??????
I hope he is ok and can handle the fact the Dogs are going on at least a 4 year winning streak against the crust crusties....lmao ...lets hire a 1a coach who runs 3 plays all day long...I dont know squat about football but pedicted every play you guys ran courtesy of KTC...
......#uhaulisgassedup....insert the price is right song when they lose the showcase show down....c'mon crustrulz be a man and MAN UP YOU GOT THAT TAIL SPANKED !

Last edited:
Not really sure how that's kissing a**. But I don't boast about any win. I especially don't rub my opponents face in it, even if it is a rivalry.

If Burns plays with the intensity they played against Crest then Burns will destroy the red raiders.

Burns and Shelby for the conference is gonna be a good one hopefully.
BBB is a great poster and knows I was just clowning around.....last thing imma say about the Crust game - would love to be a fly on the wall at the horse manure meeting this week :).... I think SP and burns will be a good one but they have had some early season injuries. This year I think the Dogs just have too much speed ....what say you Seadog ?

Last edited:
Reactions: crest91
BBB is a great poster and knows I was just clowning around.....last thing imma say about the Crust game - would love to be a fly on the wall at the horse manure meeting this week :).... I think SP and burns will be a good one but they have had some early season injuries. This year I think the Dogs just have too much speed ....what say you Seadog ?

I’m not gonna lie brother. After the Burns game, I told my fiancé the exact same thing on my way home about being a “fly on the wall” at the horseshoe club meeting. We had a couple fans behind us yelling during the game at the entire coaching staff. I just shook my head. I know for a fact we had a sophomore starter on the offensive line that went out with a MCL tear. Having Richardson injured doesn’t help either. I think Graham was out too...Crest just needs to get healthy and be patient. We’ll be alright. Might take a little bit. But they’ll figure it out eventually.

No team can be on top every year....
Even ones with talent have times where they have to work that talent together....
Sometimes fans are worst enemy..
Injurys can kill a team..im knocking on wood Shelby can stay clear..
Crest will fig. It out...they play out of this world this week being its Crest vs Shelby

We had parents yelling at our coaching staff in the second half too. Things were going our way the whole half basically. It was unreal.
Fellas when my son played I would sit on the opposite side just to avoid the negative comments.... if we won by 20 we should have won by 40 ....if we lost the coach needs to be fired asap and the QB sucks. Imma be honest burns fans are some of the worst .

I’m not gonna lie brother. After the Burns game, I told my fiancé the exact same thing on my way home about being a “fly on the wall” at the horseshoe club meeting. We had a couple fans behind us yelling during the game at the entire coaching staff. I just shook my head. I know for a fact we had a sophomore starter on the offensive line that went out with a MCL tear. Having Richardson injured doesn’t help either. I think Graham was out too...Crest just needs to get healthy and be patient. We’ll be alright. Might take a little bit. But they’ll figure it out eventually.
We were also without Borders in the slot he catches a lot of balls across the middle that the other WR where scared to catch Friday nite

Fellas when my son played I would sit on the opposite side just to avoid the negative comments.... if we won by 20 we should have won by 40 ....if we lost the coach needs to be fired asap and the QB sucks. Imma be honest burns fans are some of the worst .

This is the main drawback to not being on the sidelines anymore. As of last year I’m not allowed down there anymore I think because of liability. Not even at home games. The final year I even got a sideline pass for the county games. But no more. They only allow certain officials down there now. But I do get a good view in the stands. No hard feelings. Doesn’t really matter where you tweet. And it gets me more use of my Burns stadium seat I bought at Bradley’s.

Last edited:
This is the main drawback to not being on the sidelines anymore. As of last year I’m not allowed down there anymore I think because of liability. Not even at home games. The final year I even got a sideline pass for the county games. But no more. They only allow certain officials down there now. But I do get a good view in the stands. No hard feelings. Doesn’t really matter where you tweet. And it gets me more use of my Burns stadium seat I bought at Bradley’s.

Lets sponsor Bradleys some more...still may be paying off the Brown kids car from 20 years ago. gonna have to sweeten the recruiting pot it looks.

Great win tonight over a good Crest team. The team we have watched the last two weeks is not the same team that play KM. That I can promise you! Pryor went off and ran the ball well. Sweezy got better as the game went on and man has he matured quick. We heard a lot about the Crest defense but my lord what about the Burns defense. Good luck to the Chargers the rest of the way.
Is this SUDDENLY GREAT BURNS TEAM the same team I saw KM manhandle at GARDNER WEBB.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT