ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ Burns

12-7 burns after a safety, now burns is down around the 5 yard line

Make that 20-7 after a pass from Camron to Pryor then a 2 point conversion to Setzer

I bet that visitors side is planning the "For sale" sign painting ..... ha ha ha ha Kidding still a long way to go

Burns is man handling Crest. I’ve also watched two crest starters go down already. Ones in a cast on the sideline. The other has undressed. Burns is a heck of a football team though.

Burns is man handling Crest. I’ve also watched two crest starters go down already. Ones in a cast on the sideline. The other has undressed. Burns is a heck of a football team though.
Dave has got the boys ready to play....Starnes is killing it

28-7 Burns Pryor from about 30 then a 2 point conversion pass Pryor to Leslie

Absolutely dominating Crest, never would have dreamed this.... WOW.....

These are high school kids and anything can happen but Crest looks really out of sync this evening......WOW

Reactions: patsfball
This might be the first time Crest finishes 4th in the county in over 20 years...not named 2005 lol

Congrats to Coach Devine, coach cog, coach goss and all of the Bulldog Family who stick with the team in good times and bad ! This is a huge win for the program and one not many saw coming especially by this kind of margin .....Best of luck to the Chargers the rest of the way. God Bless !

Not going to lie tickled to death to see so many upper cleveland kids playing so well tonight..... Including the Crest center Tank....

Watched those kids grow up and they are all great young men... Proud of all of them

That was a good one! Really impressed with Burns' defense honestly. They were keyed in on Crest all night.. And that #8 kid for Burns, kid just doesn't stop...

Game got a bit messy in the final 5 but I guess you can expect those emotions in that kinda rivalry

Good luck to both the rest of the year

Super proud of the Burns team that showed up tonight. Congrats Coach Devine, well deserved. Good luck to Crest the rest of the year. More to add later.

Congrats to the Dawgs! Burns has a really good team this year and I think that the Dawgs have a chance to really make some noise in the playoffs. The Bulldog program and fans deserve this moment..

I hope so. I think our bye next week is great timing after a big win. Give ourselves time to enjoy it and then get back to work.

Reactions: Bulldog_012
The game was a lot better than I imagined. Burns D was just way too much. Crest couldn’t get too much of a run game going and the pass game was basically non existent. Good old rivalry game though and they was getting after it. The win is great and I’m super happy about it, but I want December football in Lawndale not big regular season wins.

Great win tonight over a good Crest team. The team we have watched the last two weeks is not the same team that play KM. That I can promise you! Pryor went off and ran the ball well. Sweezy got better as the game went on and man has he matured quick. We heard a lot about the Crest defense but my lord what about the Burns defense. Good luck to the Chargers the rest of the way.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
Agreed. The young Burns defense stepped up big time tonight. Cam played great and read the defense great. Pryor was.......well Pryor. I've never seen Burns dominate Crest on the line of scrimmage like they did tonight. Just an overall amazing game.

That Hopper kid from Shelby looked good for Burns.
And Ruff from Shelby for Crest looked good tonight....lol

Not Hardly...Ja'hari Mitchell is the best player in the county.
Pryor had 30 TDS as a Junior, 1st team all conference two years in a row and had a 5 TD game as a Junior as well. You are basing all of this off Mitchell going off against the same AC team that Crest destroyed in the jamboree with starters in. AC came back when Crest pulled starters out. One game and he’s the best in the county?? Please compare their careers. Show me stats between the two and compare. How many TDS did Mitchell have last year? I’ll wait... Not really I’m going to bed. I know the answer. You better hope like hell you beat Crest and destroy them next week. May need to be humbled a little bit.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT