ADVERTISEMENT

Crest @ Burns

Justafan56

Aug 17, 2013
Burns coming off an amazing 54 point performance against Asheville and Crest defense enters the game allowing 3.5 pts per game.

Burns has the most electric player in the area, Kujuan Pryor. Has to be the fastest player around and can run through tackles. Crest will counter with TJ Ruff on offense. He also can score from anywhere on the field.

Whichever teams defense gets the job done will win this one.

Something gotta give. Love these county rival games.

Should be a good one. Burns is a little hard to gauge because I think both games they played are a little on the extreme side for their team. Not as bad as against KM or as good as against Asheville.

Crest by a little. They have those lucky horseshoes up their Cramper arses.

Crest by a little. They have those lucky horseshoes up their Cramper arses.

Speaking of cramps. I was listening to Coach Eddins pregame interview before the Roberson game and he mentioned the South point players cramping up during their game. Got me wondering, South Point Seizures? Red Crampers?

Any creative thinkers out there?

Burns will choke as always
Man that hurt. Thanks for providing substance to the conversation. I guess that 32-14 beat down last year still hurts after we spotted you two players. The same two that’s leading your team this year.

It comes down to defense as mentioned above. Can Burns keep the offense rolling after stumbling in game 1? Can Burns defense make stops again and adjust like they did against Asheville when things don’t go right? As I said in other post we will know where we are at after this game.

Speaking of cramps. I was listening to Coach Eddins pregame interview before the Roberson game and he mentioned the South point players cramping up during their game. Got me wondering, South Point Seizures? Red Crampers?

Any creative thinkers out there?

Other than Mighty Red Raiders there is Cramp whisperers, High School graduates, Ranch Rangers and Mule Riders. Just trying to help, 56! :)

Reactions: Blue and Gold22
You know I always get a good chuckle over the “player swapping “ in Cleveland co. It’s like at all the local trailer parks with the wife swapping :)

Reactions: seadog28
Crest vs Burns. Crest is the obvious favorite, but I just want a good game and a philly cheese steak sandwich from the West stagecoach grill! Mouths already watering. Bring it on dogs! I need more reasons to get excited about traveling to lawndale besides a sandwich and the haunted pyramids! So stop getting your bulldogs neutered and come get some!

Reactions: Maddog Pride
Better get that middle school on track. Transferring to Crest isn’t as sexy as it used to be. That’s why our entire middle school stayed.. lol

We all know that anytime transferring is discussed you have to end with "stayed for now." Boys in Cleveland County all seem to have an eye for different pastures.

Reactions: Maddog Pride
Crest vs Burns. Crest is the obvious favorite, but I just want a good game and a philly cheese steak sandwich from the West stagecoach grill! Mouths already watering. Bring it on dogs! I need more reasons to get excited about traveling to lawndale besides a sandwich and the haunted pyramids! So stop getting your bulldogs neutered and come get some!
That is a pretty damn good sammich .....especially swimming in A1 sauce .

I may ride by before the game Friday. 91, what time you coming by Stagecoach? Maybe we can all meet up.

All depends on the fiancé brother. And I don’t think I’m worthy to eat in the same room as the famous Lawn12dog lol hopefully we’ll get there pretty early.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
All depends on the fiancé brother. And I don’t think I’m worthy to eat in the same room as the famous Lawn12dog lol hopefully we’ll get there pretty early.
91 I think when it comes to burns vs. Crest that would be "infamous".....dang that Will Clark for catching me texting those plays .....

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Sometimes like to live dangerously :D
Lol.....well that was a good game and I appreciate you coming out....both teams fought hard and Crest won out but for those few that took pleasure in my pain just be careful because the good Lord can bring anyone to their knees anytime....as far as Friday I think Crest wins but I think the dawgs fight hard and its very close. Best wishes to both squards on a clean game and God Bless .

That’s was funny I just happened to be over in the crest side:D

I’ll never forget that faithful night as I sat quietly beside an ex girlfriend of mine.

When out of nowhere as quick as a flash.

A old man ran by me in a sudden dash.

Yelling and screaming, stomping and sizzling

Frightened I most dearly was!

As he yelled towards the field

“get out of here or I’m calling the fuzz!”

Lmao!

You’re the man Lawn12dog! Much respect brother! I really did think it was awesome how tore up all those fans got... all you did was walk over.

I’ll never forget that faithful night as I sat quietly beside an ex girlfriend of mine.

When out of nowhere as quick as a flash.

A old man ran by me in a sudden dash.

Yelling and screaming, stomping and sizzling

Frightened I most dearly was!

As he yelled towards the field

“get out of here or I’m calling the fuzz!”

Lmao!

You’re the man Lawn12dog! Much respect brother! I really did think it was awesome how tore up all those fans got... all you did was walk over.
Yes it was crazy.....the next morning it blew up that I fought 12 Crest students who ran on the field and 24 sheriff deputies all at the same time.....and then walked quietly home . ..lol....and Twas the night before Christmas has nothing on your poem bro....great work ole buddy.

I agree MP ....we have the best player in the county in Pryor .
We are going to need 10 more players to make it complete. He cannot do it alone. Leslie, Degree and Twitty have looked good too. For Burns to win they will have to play perfect and Crest will have to make some mistakes.

We are going to need 10 more players to make it complete. He cannot do it alone. Leslie, Degree and Twitty have looked good too. For Burns to win they will have to play perfect and Crest will have to make some mistakes.
+1

Dope few seconds clip of a Charger great. Crest has produced some legendary linebackers, no doubt.

Monster linebacker. Crest was a monster team back in those days and previous.

I saw a clip of him here or somewhere in a pink/plad type of suit. I even saw a pic of an old Shelby coach with plad type of high pants. I thought to myself that must be Cleveland cty dress code, the only other place I saw that kind of suit was in Detroit Michigan.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT