ADVERTISEMENT

Cramer vs Sp

It's not hard to figure out, SC HH SP all have one jv conference loss, but the great coaching staff at SP decide to schedule a game just in case LNC had to forfeit (which they did). That leaves them with 5 wins and the other 2 schools with 6 wins. Not surprised by the ignorance of this.

SP 63 SC 0. Raiders went out to a 42-0 halftime lead and a running clock for the entire 2nd half. Big night running the ball, one TD pass, and two pick six TD's. Raiders are coming together at the right time. 57 yd TD runs by JV QB Hale and 52 yd run by FR Gagne in the 2nd half. I believe it was Gagne's first carry of the season. Raider D as stout as ever.

Reactions: HardCorps82
Maybe the Gazette will finally notice that SP has the stoutest defense around...

Where are all the Storm supporters that were crowing about how they would take down SP this year? 63-0 tonight. Three years playing this pretense of a football team and they have yet to score a single point on the Raiders. And they want to think this is a rivalry? All we hear is that SP is going down. And you are right, we are down this year, but 63 - 0 with a running clock the whole second half. What a joke. Go buy a team with all the concession and gate money you took in from all the SP fans tonight. See you next year at SP when will be a better team. You are lucky the Raiders let you off lightly this year.

Where are all the Storm supporters that were crowing about how they would take down SP this year? 63-0 tonight. Three years playing this pretense of a football team and they have yet to score a single point on the Raiders. And they want to think this is a rivalry? All we hear is that SP is going down. And you are right, we are down this year, but 63 - 0 with a running clock the whole second half. What a joke. Go buy a team with all the concession and gate money you took in from all the SP fans tonight. See you next year at SP when will be a better team. You are lucky the Raiders let you off lightly this year.
Great win tonight! Don't be quick to sell this years team short. We don't have a lot of seniors...but the ones we do have are GREAT players. Think we are about to go deep in the playoffs. Sometimes championships come when you least expect them! Let's hope. Go Big Red!

Reactions: coondog8585
Hahaha Red Raider way to crow about beating a team that has had varsity football for 3 years. Real classy the way you guys run up scores on people. I guess that is lineberger way. Good thing that Hunter Huss wore you guys out, that will probably get you guys ready to get wore out in the playoffs. Average program, average coaches, in an average town.

Was 42-16 victory over SC by Huss running up the score? How many of your JV players scored in that game? Huss offense WORE OUT SP defense by scoring seven points. Enjoy your early playoff exit...we will defend our Western NC title.

Don't go hiding when Huss gets beat in the second rd 22wham. Cramer coaches and players were talking about they were going to beat us.

The only thing older than Huss winning a football championship is the Chicago Cubs in baseball. Oh wait, the Cubs just won and the puppies never have. Good luck Hunger Huss in the playoffs, you will need it. And a tip, act like you have been there before. Oh, my mistake, you never have. Chump.

SP would just love to have another shot at the blue puppies in the playoffs. Ask Forestview about second chances with SP. HH is very lucky and you well know it Whamo or Frisbee or whatever you pretend to be.

The only thing older than Huss winning a football championship is the Chicago Cubs in baseball. Oh wait, the Cubs just won and the puppies never have. Good luck Hunger Huss in the playoffs, you will need it. And a tip, act like you have been there before. Oh, my mistake, you never have. Chump.

Did someone from SP really just say act like you been there before? Wow maybe they should take their own advice.

Hahaha Red Raider way to crow about beating a team that has had varsity football for 3 years. Real classy the way you guys run up scores on people. I guess that is lineberger way. Good thing that Hunter Huss wore you guys out, that will probably get you guys ready to get wore out in the playoffs. Average program, average coaches, in an average town.

Did someone from SP really just say act like you been there before? Wow maybe they should take their own advice.
Understand why you call yourself Baby. You only have a memory of the past 6-9 months. Of course SP has been there before. 4 State championships and multiple deep playoff runs including last years 3A championship game lost in OT. Even posters who despise SP would see you as totally out of touch with HS football. Time your Mom puts you down for your nap.

If HH does get eliminated it will be because we don't play at SP's soft level of competition. I will take great pleasure in watching Rocky Mount punish your pop Warner offense and your chicken !$!# chop blocks. BOHICA Southpoint. If you don't know what that word means Google it .

If HH does get eliminated it will be because we don't play at SP's soft level of competition. I will take great pleasure in watching Rocky Mount punish your pop Warner offense and your chicken !$!# chop blocks. BOHICA Southpoint. If you don't know what that word means Google it .

Idiot. Do you even know who SP played this year? Google it.

If HH does get eliminated it will be because we don't play at SP's soft level of competition. I will take great pleasure in
watching Rocky Mount punish your pop Warner offense and your chicken !$!# chop blocks. BOHICA Southpoint. If you don't know what that word means Google it .

Put down your Big Uns magazine and read the sports page for a change. Thanks for suggesting that SP will once again play RM for the state championship. That would be a great end to another Raider season.

Reactions: Sons are Raiders
22Wham I will have to start referring to you as Lady. I will do so because that's what you sound like, a nagging woman over and over trying to troll. I'm more offended that you don't know the difference in a cut block and a chop block. FYI, if anybody at HH knew how to block your HS football wouldn't suck so bad the last 20 years. I guess those people over there aren't tough enough to do the dirty work that makes a football team be good? Had trouble with Ashbrook, but you think this HH team is a legit playoff contender? LMAO....be worried about rounds 2 and on.

If @#!@ means my 'employee/secretary'....I will ask your wife if you're a lady. Just trolling you back pal. I'm glad HH finally won one vs. SP this year. This was the year to do it. Now, let's see if they can get above 25% winning percentage vs. the RRs; and that's not arrogance. It's just math.

DeBoer ask your @#!@ if I'm a lady. Furthermore, I do not like your SP raiders because of their arrogance and the fact they like to run up scores on people. As far as Huss, we apparently are tougher then your beloved raiders because we punted you guys like a football.

Eat your heart out. You only wish you could have South Point's legacy.

De Boer and Coon dog your bracket is a joke. Huss will probably get knocked out before you because your bracket is garbage. How did Hibriton, crest, burns, and West Rowan all end up in another bracket. You play West Jokerson. Another example of SP cheating, bending the rules, and kissing a#! to get an easy road

De Boer and Coon dog your bracket is a joke. Huss will probably get knocked out before you because your bracket is garbage. How did Hibriton, crest, burns, and West Rowan all end up in another bracket. You play West Jokerson. Another example of SP cheating, bending the rules, and kissing a#! to get an easy road
Who are you kidding? Smart people know the title goes through Huss in 2016.

Oh Whamo I give you credit, you finally figured it out. SP has fully rigged the system and set themselves up for a long payoff run ........ again. What is wrong with Huss that they can win the conference outright but are not smart enough to figure out how to do the same. The best you could do was rate a #3 seed? Ha Ha, you caught us. Hope that makes you sleep better tonight. Check out our seed, a #1. So what did that Superbowl win at SP really gain you? Now what are you going to do about it except whine? Huss will be lucky to get out of the first round. I sincerely wish Huss good luck in the playoffs, they earned it. But you my friend need a mental tune up.

Last edited:
I've never seen them play but have always heard about SP tradition. How good are they playing right now? And do you guys feel like they could make a run?

I've never seen them play but have always heard about SP tradition. How good are they playing right now? And do you guys feel like they could make a run?

They certainly are poised for a run. Over the past 5 games they have scored 265 points and given up 15. Don't get fooled by their record. When you open the season with Crest, Lincolnton, Shelby and Clover, SC then you are taking one of the toughest schedules in 3A. This is a very young Raider team which isn't as good as some past teams on the offensive side of the ball but their defense can match anybody. They are extremely tough at home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT