ADVERTISEMENT

Cramer vs Sp

SC will need to buck up on defense and stay disciplined. SC has been good against the run all year, they have struggled with the pass so that should bode well for them against SP and their rushing offense. SC has been looking better offensively but that will be challenged by a stout SP defense. SC will need to play the best game they have played all year but that is, as they say, why you play the games. If SC creates turnovers and shuts down the fullback position they have a shot to win. SP will need to cover SC's receivers who have been making plays weekly. Should be interesting......glad Huss has it wrapped up! Go Huskies!!!

By the way Coondog, your prognostications are like your body hygiene, lacking and smelling of desperation and ignorance.

Reactions: rockstrong
Babyhewey, really dude blowout city. Dude running his mouth about me but I'm the keyboard gangster.

Last edited:
Would be shocked if SP gives up as many as 14 points to SC. All you have to do is look at the reality of the performance of SP's defense to date. The only times SP has given up over 20 this season are as follows: 25 to Lincolnton in OT (Wolves season low...included 77 and 90 yard TD runs where SP defense slacked off when they thought they had the runner down...no excuse), 24 to Shelby (their season low and before SP offense began to jell), and 21 to Hunter Huss (Huss scored 7 points on SP defense..the other scores were a kickoff return and a 98 yard fumble recovery). SC is not even in the zip code of any of these three teams. SP struggled early in the season replacing virtually their entire offense. Anyone who has played football at a high level knows that if a team practices at a high level they are bound to improve. I would ask all the SP doubters to drop by an SP practice sometime. SP ALWAYS practices at a high level...their coaching staff knows how to conduct a great practice, and demands great practice habits. It is why the team improves each week during the season. This season eerily reminds me of 2014...and to my knowledge there is not a 2014 Crest team lurking in this years 3A West bracket. SP could well make a deep run just like 2014, bolstered by this years sterling defense.

Kudos to Stinger and HardCorps82. I like when people bring in facts other then just stating a score. Give a reason behind your prognostications...and not just Stuart Cramer is poop and we created football at South Point. Carry on...

Corndog relax put down your Oreo sandwich and listen. You southpointers are complete wipes. You talk trash and jump up and down when you beat a school that has had football for four years. Stuart Cramer actually hit us harder then your overrated average football team. Most of SP's championships were won so long ago, you were playing tuba in the band. So before you deck out your trailer park in red you better save some of that trash talk for the playoffs. Ok now Go put the cork back on your fork and finish supper.

I believe in our Defense and we are passing more too that nobody is use to us passing. Yes I said some wrong things early in the year and I'm eating my words but these coaches know what they are doing for the most part but I think we will make a ran in the playoffs. We could easily have only 1 lose and that was to Shelby. Our middle school team won the county and our Jv is pretty good too. We still have a change at the confenence or a share of it if Ashbrook beats Huss. LET'S GO BIG RED!!!

South point defense has held the two Best teams in Gastonia,Lincoln, county area to season lows and Stuart Cramer has played 1 good team(Huss) and only scored 16 points

Valid points gentlemen. I don't see Ashbrook beating Huss. If I've done my calculations right, Thursday is a big game too.

Reactions: coondog8585
Babyhewey, really dude blowout city. Dude running his mouth about me but I'm the keyboard gangster.

You were the one that took it to a threatening level he just poked a little fun at you. Now for football. Cramer’s defense has proved time and again it can stop the run. On passing downs 34 is hell to try and stop, if he can get the pass off quick he could have some success with the short routes. Offensively they need to get a little more consistent. 1 thing I have noticed if they can run the ball for at least 175 yards they have a shot. Their line play is better then it has been and 22 is a force in the back field. Thursdays jv game will be good Cramer is unbeaten and averaging over 40 points a game. SP only conference loss was last second to huss. Should be interesting

Nice work Corndog, I think what I ¨want¨ is for you to stop posting about the greatness of SP. If stinger is a HH guy then he would throw you like a yard dart. Tuck your belly back in your belt and go back to your ¨banjer¨ lessons.

Corndog relax put down your Oreo sandwich and listen. You southpointers are complete wipes. You talk trash and jump up and down when you beat a school that has had football for four years. Stuart Cramer actually hit us harder then your overrated average football team. Most of SP's championships were won so long ago, you were playing tuba in the band. So before you deck out your trailer park in red you better save some of that trash talk for the playoffs. Ok now Go put the cork back on your fork and finish supper.

This is laughable. You are bad at being a troll, dude. SC is a finesse team right now, and will be in ten years. I just hope HH sees Lincolnton or Shelby type team so you can take that 38-6 playoff beating and come watch SP still playing in the 2nd or 3rd round. HH could only score 1 offensive TD on SP. Only one? I'm pretty sure the 2nd round and beyond playoff teams in 2A should have similar defenses to SP to some degree. Good luck.

I believe in our Defense and we are passing more too that nobody is use to us passing. Yes I said some wrong things early in the year and I'm eating my words but these coaches know what they are doing for the most part but I think we will make a ran in the playoffs. We could easily have only 1 lose and that was to Shelby. Our middle school team won the county and our Jv is pretty good too. We still have a change at the confenence or a share of it if Ashbrook beats Huss. LET'S GO BIG RED!!!

You're really not Coondog. What you said was right then, and what many of us said was also right: The back half of the schedule was riddled with middle school teams pretending to be HS teams (EG, NG, SC, LK Norman, etc). So.....it isn't real hard to look good against these type teams. A decent 2nd round defense will remind you of your early season thoughts and make you recall you had justification for your thoughts.

Nice work Corndog, I think what I ¨want¨ is for you to stop posting about the greatness of SP. If stinger is a HH guy then he would throw you like a yard dart. Tuck your belly back in your belt and go back to your ¨banjer¨ lessons.

Wham....
"If stinger is a HH guy then he would throw you like a yard dart."
Hey Wham, by the way...SP and HH "guys" meet up every year in a fight called Friday night football. What's that record again? Best thing those HH "guys" can do is stay over there and avoid any future beatings. Ric Flair don't even know who Rocky King is......

SP is the best football program in Gaston county if you like it or not. You can have your one time big South conference title but after this year. You will never I mean never win the conference with Crest and Burns or Km in it.

I have no dog in this fight but I do believe two things: Hunter Huss is better than some of you are giving them credit for and could easily be undefeated right now. HH can absolutely play with Lincolnton but Shelby would be another animal altogether for them. Secondly, in the immortal words of Barry Switzer during his Oklahoma Sooner days, SP will hang "half a hundred" on SC...

Last edited:
The Storm brought their JV's to Lineberger tonight sporting a 6-0 conference mark. They left 6-1 after a 41-7 thrashing at the hands of the Raiders JV's and it wasn't really that close. SP likely had more TD's than the Storm managed first downs. Congrats to the JV's on the conference championship. Lot of talent in that group and with the Belmont Middle School county championship win last week, the Raider future looks bright.

Reactions: HardCorps82
Actually...they're Co-Champs. Three way tie at the top, and if you wanna get technical they are 5-1 in conference while Huss and Kramer are 6-1...just throwing it out there. Continue on, sharing is like kissing your sister...

De Boer and Coondog are South Pointers so they know all about kissing their sister. Look I know you guys are fired up about beating SC's J.V. but guys its J.V. (even though I'm glad you guys put down your natural light and left your mom's basement for long enough to catch a game) I'm glad your JV is good because HH is going to unleash on you guys for years to come.

Actually...they're Co-Champs. Three way tie at the top, and if you wanna get technical they are 5-1 in conference while Huss and Kramer are 6-1...just throwing it out there. Continue on, sharing is like kissing your sister...

Wikileaks exposed emails from both coaches at Huss and SC stating SP is far superior than both their teams. Wikileaks also found both Huss and SC paid millions to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for some undisclosed favors. Ashbrook couldn't come up with a dime for the CF so look what happen to them. And Wikipedia cannot find any existance of EG, NG and LNC.

SC 45
SP 21
Rev we have watched your predictions on SP/Bulldog games for years. It sounds as if you are as confused as ever. Or you totally got it backward which wouldn't surprise us either. If SC scores 21 against SP their last two TD's will be sometime Saturday morning after SP returned to Belmont Friday night. LMAO

Rev we have watched your predictions on SP/Bulldog games for years. It sounds as if you are as confused as ever. Or you totally got it backward which wouldn't surprise us either. If SC scores 21 against SP their last two TD's will be sometime Saturday morning after SP returned to Belmont Friday night. LMAO

That score was intended for Corndog. I needed some comedy today. lol

Rock, your are right about the records. SC beats HH 16-13, HH beats SP, 13-12, and SP beats SC 41-7. I ran that scenario through a computer model and it determined SP to be the conference champ. SC coaches agree. Can't remember who you pull for but based on your fascination for sister kissing, I would guess Shelby Crest in Boiling Springs, NC.

I'm right about all of the above...the only way SP can claim they are conference champs is with that word CO by it. Your trash talk does nothing for me and your fan base. Find me one Raider that's not an arrogant turd sandwich and I'll think we've found peace in the middle east, ended poverty in America, and found two qualified candidates for President. My only question is this, why does obesity run rampant in Belmont when all you guys walk to the top of Lineberger week in and week out for 30+ years?

Thanks to Calvin for reminding SP fans of the punk move by SC coaching staff the last time we visited Stuart Cramer. Check out the back to back cheap shots on the first offensive plays of the game for SP. Assume that was an attempt at intimidation by the SC staff. Final score was 75-0. It was like me trying to intimidate Mike Tyson.

http://www.hudl.com/video/2/20594/5721a49b041ddc1b001dc3c8

I'm right about all of the above...the only way SP can claim they are conference champs is with that word CO by it. Your trash talk does nothing for me and your fan base. Find me one Raider that's not an arrogant turd sandwich and I'll think we've found peace in the middle east, ended poverty in America, and found two qualified candidates for President. My only question is this, why does obesity run rampant in Belmont when all you guys walk to the top of Lineberger week in and week out for 30+ years?
Incoherent ramblings that have nothing to do with football. Rock, it is way too early in the morning to be into the moonshine. Go to an AA meeting, please. We will all say a prayer for you.

SC 45
SP 21
Wow...didn't know SC was such an offensive juggernaut. Let me get this right. SC will score 45 points on an SP defense that has given up 35 points to the REST OF THE CONFERENCE! (Huss scored 21 but only 7 on SPs defense). In regulation, SP only surrendered 53 to Crest, Shelby, and Lincolnton combined. I want whatever you are smoking!

Reactions: raidertime
The only thing funnier then South Point trying to call out a school that has had football for 4 years, are the posts that praise the greatness of Coach Devine and the general idea that South Point would have won 10 years of championships in a row if he was the coach. Schools around South Point are going to take your school population until you are an irrelevant 1A school with 19 football players and the only way that Hunter Huss doesn't win state is if the football kids hear the basketball's bouncing and decide that they want another basketball ring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT