ADVERTISEMENT

College Offers?

I’m sure Shelbyfan or Lion Attack knows. Maybe Shelby Lion. He’s got some speed. He should be a bigger part of next years success.

Oh , Okay . You never know what’s going on in Cleveland County. Are you saying he’s transferring or already transferred ?

Heard he's transferring?
I hope the heck not. That young man is a flat out burner, and funny thing is, he was overshadowed some by the success of the other two receivers who were both over 1200 yards receiving. Huskey figures to be Shelby’s no.1 receiver going into next season. We will have some young and talented receivers, and he will be the leader.

I think Shelby will run more next season, though. Omar Phillips goes about 5’10” 210 with deceptive speed, he’s not just a power back. He’s going to be a problem, and I was told Adams, who will be a senior runningback as well, can flat out fly. He’s poised to have a big season, too.

Last edited:
Does the Huskey kid from Shelby have any offers?
Nah, I haven’t heard anything. But, he should be the no.1 receiver next season, the go to guy. He will definitely have the stage to showcase himself. Size may be an issue, though, but the youngin has speed.

Last edited:
Somebody took their post down but was surprised at SHS post. Ole Big B is in the know. If he says he’s gone he’s gone. Lawndog, Bulldog 012, or Rev will confirm the news if he’s a Bulldog now.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Somebody took their post down but was surprised at SHS post. Ole Big B is in the know. If he says he’s gone he’s gone. Lawndog, Bulldog 012, or Rev will confirm the news if he’s a Bulldog now.
Yes hes coming according to a very good source my friend. His family moved in to the burns district. Shelbys #1 fan told a friend who heard it from who.....well yall know the song goes.

Last edited:
Thanks for the confirmation Lawndog you make Mozbur proud. You know how Deana don’t like rumors. She’s been known to lock you down. The Shelby Mafia is being pretty tight lipped about it. Shelbyfan will probably have an explanation. One done took his post down.

Thanks for the confirmation Lawndog you make Mozbur proud. You know how Deana don’t like rumors. She’s been known to lock you down. The Shelby Mafia is being pretty tight lipped about it. Shelbyfan will probably have an explanation. One done took his post down.
Oh i been in the dog house many times on preps and in real life.

Reactions: Mopar forever
Now, I get why this thread was started, in addition to the thread earlier that I missed from Chargerforever. I no longer have family that’s playing, so I am no longer in the know as I used to be. Tough loss for the Lions.

LA , as we’ve seen thru the years it happens to everyone’s fan base. They needed something to HELP fill Pryors shoes. I hope it’s the best move for the young man.

Reactions: Lion Attack
Can’t blame the kid. With Shelby going to a run heavy option offense, not much need for receivers.

Dang. Maybe they trying to swap Huskey for Sweezy?? I’ve heard from really reliable sources he’s been asked to come to Shelby and threw the idea around but decided to stay at Burns. You know how people talk and rumors are spread but I will say it come from someone who is definitely in the know. Doesn’t matter who leaves Shelby this year though, they score 2 TD’s every Friday they win every Friday. Just my opinion

Heard awhile back this would happen. Not surprised. Shelby can't keep everyone, it is what it is.

Also hearing a certain QB will be transferring to Shelby. We'll see

Hey 04, we have to hang low during free agency period or we can cause signing issues. Shelbyfan is busy behind the scenes so don’t mess it up with too many assumptions. Ole Rev and ole Bulldogtweeter keeping a low profile.. Bulldog012 has always hated transfer issues but when it goes your way finally you learn to accept it more easily. Coach Devine knows the game from his Shelby days. I hope Mayor B ain’t taking the Huskey issue too hard.

The shelby transfer is pretty locked in from my sources. Unless a last minute change happens, expect a transfer in the next 48 hours.

Shelby in my opinion, will look a lot different on offense next year. In a good way...

You looked pretty good this year GL. Keep us posted. It’s always a busy off-season. At least in Charger country.

Hey 04, we have to hang low during free agency period or we can cause signing issues. Shelbyfan is busy behind the scenes so don’t mess it up with too many assumptions. Ole Rev and ole Bulldogtweeter keeping a low profile.. Bulldog012 has always hated transfer issues but when it goes your way finally you learn to accept it more easily. Coach Devine knows the game from his Shelby days. I hope Mayor B ain’t taking the Huskey issue too hard.

This is actually the first I have heard of a certain QB possibly transferring. Yes I do like to keep a low profile when it comes to this. As far as I’m concerned the Lions can develop their own QB. Even though we have had one go our way, transfers are a sensitive subject. I wish him the best wherever he plays though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Bulldogtweeter ; why keep a low profile? You think Shelby or Crest would ? Gobble it out from the Mountain tops of the South Mountains ! I know you got a big ole smile on your face for the Huskey kids choice. Enjoy and savor the moment !

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
I have never been one to get worked up over transfers. If a kid dont wanna be at his school good riddance. As far as said QB i dont see it but im like burnstwitter best of luck if its true .

Sweezey ain’t going nowhere . He’d be crazy to leave the Devine system now. Why do you think Huskey came too Burns ? We don’t have to answer that question; we already know. Don’t worry Shelby still working behind the scenes. Us Chargers know for sure. WINK !! Dem Dogs look like it’s turned around.

Yea
Sweezey ain’t going nowhere . He’d be crazy to leave the Devine system now. Why do you think Huskey came too Burns ? We don’t have to answer that question; we already know. Don’t worry Shelby still working behind the scenes. Us Chargers know for sure. WINK !! Dem Dogs look like it’s turned around.
Yea shelby if going run first I dont see cam wanting to hand the ball off his entire senior year .

Pay that bogus ass rumor no mind, that young man is a die hard Bulldog.:rolleyes: From the impression that I have gotten from some barbershop talk, his backup would be more of a fit for a our system anyway, by the sounds of it. I am friends with the qb’s parents on Facebook. They all are some die hard Bulldogs. Cut this nonsense out, please.

The shelby transfer is pretty locked in from my sources. Unless a last minute change happens, expect a transfer in the next 48 hours.

Shelby in my opinion, will look a lot different on offense next year. In a good way...
Bro, no disrespect, but if you are who I think you are behind that profile, your “sources” suck. If you’re who I think you are, you also posted on Facebook that Lloyd was leaving KM, too, per a reliable source.

I’ll trust them Surratt ties LA..TRUTH
These dudes are a trip, man. The theme on here used to be, “no one wants to go to Gangland High” whenever it came to Shelby, now they’ll have you believe that we have our version of Mayor B lurking in the shadows. Sarratt is my son.

He’s a good one and they say you are too. Surratts have got a long history in Cleveland County athletics. Especially Crest and Shelby. And you all do have versions of the Mayor. He slipped a little on the Huskey situation. We need to have a board meeting. I haven’t never referred to the previous term you used in my post.

Bro, no disrespect, but if you are who I think you are behind that profile, your “sources” suck. If you’re who I think you are, you also posted on Facebook that Lloyd was leaving KM, too, per a reliable source.
don't have facebook. stay tuned

and for the record i never said anyone from burns was transferring to shelby. there will be a transfer though. ill come back to this thread when it happens

I thought he’d be crazy to leave myself...don’t hate the messenger...I’m just being honest. Transfers don’t bother me like they did years ago. Still ain’t a fan of it but like LD said if they want to leave let them leave.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT