ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton at Wallace Rose-Hill(Oct 27th)

Sound like Clinton came to play. Should have put Wallace away the last minute. Gotta finish.

Heart goes out to Jalen he played a hell of a game just lost that fumble fighting for extra yards had the first down that was the turning point......he looked like his dad out there tonight

Incredible resilience from Wallace to come back especially after Clinton goes up 22-21 on that big two point call....could of easily panicked but they gave it to there stud #3 Williams and he burned us

Question for Wallace fans has the center/QB exchange been a problem all year or was it just this game.....something yall may want to clean up moving into the postseason.....when #3 and #21 lined up as QB yall were unstoppable

Question for Wallace fans has the center/QB exchange been a problem all year or was it just this game.....something yall may want to clean up moving into the postseason.....when #3 and #21 lined up as QB yall were unstoppable
That was my first time seeing that problem this year

Defending both of them at QB is tough cause of the threat of either one of them pulling it out and getting to the edge

I agree with DarkHorse34, I’m mighty proud of our DarkHorses. There were many that thought the DarkHorses couldn’t play with WRH but I knew better. They came very close to winning, in fact, they lead the whole game until late in the 4th qtr. If one didn’t care who won, it was a hell of a game and I agree with an earlier poster it was a “instant classic” I knew, the DarkHorses knew and now Wallace-Rose and East Duplin better know The DarkHorses can play with these guys! 3 fumbles hurt the Horses but then WRH gashed the DarkHorses for some big rushing plays. At times the Horses were in defensive control but then the Bulldogs would gash the Horses for a big rushing play. I think the Darkhorses still have something left in them and have something to prove. 4 very competitive losses. We’ll see what happens next week. Who was it that said this game would be a runaway game, at least a 28 point loss? I think even the Simmons computer predictions had the DarkHorses 24 point underdogs. Still a loss is a loss but again I’m pound of the DarkHorse team and their coaching staff. (the 2pount conversion was nice!) Congratulations to the Bulldogs and good luck in the 2A playoffs.

Last edited:
I agree with DarkHorse34, I’m mighty proud of our DarkHorses. There were many that thought the DarkHorses couldn’t play with WRH but I knew better. The came very close to winning in fact they lead the whole game until late in the 4th qtr. If one didn’t care who won it was a hell of a game and I agree with a earlier poster it was a “instant classic” I knew , the DarkHorses knew and now Wallace-Rose and East Duplin better know The DarkHorses can play with these guys! 3 fumbles hurt the Horses but then WRH gashed the DarkHorses for some big rushing plays. At times the Horses were in defensive control but then the Bulldogs would gash the Horses for a big rushing play. I think the DarjHirses still have something left in them and have something to prove. 4 very competive losses. We’ll see what happens next week. Who was it that said this game would be a runaway game, at least a 28 point loss? I think even the Simmons computer predictions had the DarkHorses 24 point underdogs. Still a loss is a loss but again I’m pound of the DarkHorse team and their coaching staff. (the 2pount conversion was nice!) Congratulations to the Bulldogs and good luck in the 2A playoffs.
That would be me....you know who said it. Again I was wrong. Looking forward to ED-Clinton next week.

Reactions: 96panther
No problem By the Fence, I just think everyone underestimated Clinton by the fisrt 3 losses. There’s a lot of talent on that team a lot of young talent with a great JV team coming up.This is not a championship DarkHorse team but it is a team that’s very good and may very well punch somebody’s ticket if the make it to the playoffs. Sometimes things, polls, and rankings tend to get a bit a bit overhyped when in the end they are a bunch of young men playing high school football. These are the type games that make me love it so well. Maybe see you next week. I think a lot of ED fans were at the Culton -WEH game tonight just as a lot of Clinton fans were at the ED-WRH game earlier this season. I said it before and i’ll Say it again on any given night I think ED/WRH/Clinton are about even. I think maybe some people that may not have wanted to put Clinton in this category may want to rethink this a bit. Good luck on whoever you follow the rest of the season

Last edited:
The Panthers better not think they got the conference won. Your Darkhorses will give them all they want. If ED don't play well they will loose. Now, I thought our Bulldogs played the absolute worst game I've seen them play in a long time. Then came the fourth quarter. Our dogs are capable of beating anyone, but we're missing something. I think I know but I will not say, cause I will not bash anything when it comes to my Bulldogs. They don't have "it" unless they get down and it has cost us against ED and almost tonight. I hope we learned something. I hope we correct our center,QB exchange and stop all the penalties. I was proud of how our Bulldogs finished and proud of the Darkhorses play tonight also. Ya'll can beat ED next week, but will have to finish.Never thought I would pull for Clinton, but go Darkhorses. I think a bunch of us Bulldogs are going to the Darkhorses senior night.

The Panthers better not think they got the conference won. Your Darkhorses will give them all they want. If ED don't play well they will loose. Now, I thought our Bulldogs played the absolute worst game I've seen them play in a long time. Then came the fourth quarter. Our dogs are capable of beating anyone, but we're missing something. I think I know but I will not say, cause I will not bash anything when it comes to my Bulldogs. They don't have "it" unless they get down and it has cost us against ED and almost tonight. I hope we learned something. I hope we correct our center,QB exchange and stop all the penalties. I was proud of how our Bulldogs finished and proud of the Darkhorses play tonight also. Ya'll can beat ED next week, but will have to finish.Never thought I would pull for Clinton, but go Darkhorses. I think a bunch of us Bulldogs are going to the Darkhorses senior night.
we will be ready, win or lose!!! bank on it!!!

No problem By the Fence, I just think everyone underestimated Clinton by the fisrt 3 losses. There’s a lot of talent on that team a lot of young talent with a great JV team coming up.This is not a championship DarkHorse team but it is a team that’s very good and may very well punch somebody’s ticket if the make it to the playoffs. Sometimes things, polls, and rankings tend to get a bit a bit overhyped when in the end they are a bunch of young men playing high school football. These are the type games that make me love it so well. Maybe see you next week. I think a lot of ED fans were at the Culton -WEH game tonight just as a lot of Clinton fans were at the ED-WRH game earlier this season. I said it before and i’ll Say it again on any given night I think ED/WRH/Clinton are about even. I think maybe some people that may not have wanted to put Clinton in this category may want to rethink this a bit. Good luck on whoever you follow the rest of the season
cant wait until next Friday night! should be a great game!

Hey Wiz was that Jalen Smith or was that Ralph Smith out there tonight.....slap a #33 on him and you swear that was Ralph out there tonight lol playing like his dad....Jalen is really starting to come into his own and only a junior....after watching the JV the other night im excited about what the future could hold

Not by no means predicting a state title run this year....but this team still some what reminds me of my senior year....went into the playoffs 5-5....during the reg season lost close games to WRH(33-25) EB(21-18) ED(21-18) NS-Jax(13-9) the one bad lost was to 1AA powerhouse Thomasville (36-0) first game of the year......if this team continues to gain confidence a couple teams could be upset during the playoffs.....tonight proved it......FYI- that WRH lost was my fault blew my coverage let the Bulldog WR get behind me and he spun out of my tackle.....still replay that play in my head all these years later hated letting my teammates down so i know how it is

The DarkHorses showed everyone what they got. Best 5-4 team in the state and may actually go up in their MaxPreps ranking #28.When you play well even though you lose people recognize it. There's still some football to be played. One thing for sure, like all the 2006 playoff games they will all be on the road.

With a top seed and a conference title on the line, I’m sure ED isn’t overlooking anyone...

Good, accurate post 79. Couldn't said it any better myself. We did miss our 2-3 starters out on defense though. By far the sloppiest game we've played all year. We didn't give up though. Clinton was strong as usual. The horses definitely can play with East duplin. I've said all year that there's not a lot of difference in the big 3! Definitely want to see the horses kick some panther butt next week, and It can happen. Hello Hong Kong city!

So what the heck is the story with Jahiem Faison hasnt played since the JK game but he is not hurt or in trouble........sure could of used him tonight

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT