ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton at Wallace Rose-Hill(Oct 27th)

Of course some say jv scores has no impact on future varsity teams.:mad:

It will be all about how the linemen develop....plenty of skill players coming up the pipe #7 was lightning in a bottle found out he is Josh Armwood’s younger brother...Josh was a starting DB on the State runner up team in 2014....was really impressed with #66 if he puts some weight on very good...#32 very good aswell.....not ready to predict future state title contenders just nice to see we have something to work with in the years to come....heard the middle school is off to a good start at 3-0 aswell

I been running the Clinton football Facebook page for awhile now this lady from Wallace wrote she is upset about the PA announcer from the JV game last night lol.....I was there first of all those were kids varsity players are asked to work the chain crew and run the clock at the home JV games....nothing disrespectful was said if there was a issue I am sure the Coaches or the AD Coach Sawvel would have stepped in....honestly just think its a case of a "butt hurt" parent mad cause her son's team lost

I been running the Clinton football Facebook page for awhile now this lady from Wallace wrote she is upset about the PA announcer from the JV game last night lol.....I was there first of all those were kids varsity players are asked to work the chain crew and run the clock at the home JV games....nothing disrespectful was said if there was a issue I am sure the Coaches or the AD Coach Sawvel would have stepped in....honestly just think its a case of a "butt hurt" parent mad cause her son's team lost

Someone is always gonna find fault in something. Like that year I got prohibited from going to Wallace by there AD at the time just for telling the truth. I got the last laugh though cause we beat Wallace that year like 35-7.

On a side note. Wallace has the better team on paper, and probably on film also, and most likely should win but I think Clinton will make a game of it. Always look forward to going to the dog pound, a great place to watch a football game. Great atmosphere.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
First and Tennnnnnnnnnnn... DARKHORSESSSSSSSS...Lol
We've all heard that a few times.

Well someone should inform that lady.....we were the home team what did she expect lol.....i mean tonight I dont expect the WRH PA announcer to be happy go lucky if Clinton scores......i heard of fans being mad at refs,coaches etc.....but the PA announcer lol thats a new one

I agree Darkhorse34. If you don't like the PA announcer rubbing it in a little, then stop it on the feild. If you can't do that you'll just have to deal with it.

Well someone should inform that lady.....we were the home team what did she expect lol.....i mean tonight I dont expect the WRH PA announcer to be happy go lucky if Clinton scores......i heard of fans being mad at refs,coaches etc.....but the PA announcer you lol thats a new one
Our pa announcer is boring, kinda like watching paint dry. Wish we had someone similar to you guys

Well I don't recall who said it but I don't think Duplin County has much to worry about tonight or next week. Wallace and ED will handle their business on the field.

Well I don't recall who said it but I don't think Duplin County has much to worry about tonight or next week. Wallace and ED will handle their business on the field.

I'm not predicting a Clinton win, but I think it'll closer than most think. Wallace may have to work harder than they think they do to win.

Ole middle school team wins Championship. Goes undefeated. Offense line averaged about 280 and RB Wilson is a STUD! They got a good QB in Smith as well.

Guess ill have to go to a game they play on Wednesday’s correct.....Lol how is the middle school line bigger than the JV and Varsity lines already....

Clinton defense holding tough to start the game after Wallace was moving into Clinton territory...held up by a hold call and a sack

Fumble on a screen pass....WRH takes over....that one hurt needed to score on that drive

WRH switching QB now have the RB Newkirk at QB...WRH moving the ball well into Clinton territory.....i said it before we just have a problem stopping power runs up the middle

Snap over the head of the QB but Wallace catches a break as they call a penalty for Clinton player attempting to kick the fumble....big break for Wallace....stupid play by our defender

Wallace down to the Clinton 10....arm tackling by Clinton defense remember I mentioned that before

Wallace having trouble with QB-center exchange under center....they recover but loss some yards....3rd and long....penalties killing the Bulldogs

3rd and 26......and Clinton defense holds.....big stop by Clinton defense aided by penalties and fumbled exchange

Another Wallace penalty as they just lay out the punt returner for Clinton.....not sure if this is the norm for Wallace but alot of penalties hurting the Bulldogs this could be alot worse for Clinton right now

Nice pass from williams to Ellis on a big 3rd down.....big play.....Jalen Smith down to the WRH 30.....2nd and 6.....Williams takes a sack that hurts gotta throw that ball away....3rd and 15 2:21 left......back to pass incomplete....flag 12 man on the field for Wallace....wow big penalty

1:33 left Clinton at the 15.....1:13 and rolling.....definitely in Perry FG range.....48 seconds left we have 1 timeout.....ball on the 11.....QB keeper not much there....call our last timeout with 32 seconds.....maybe we take one shot at the endzone if incomplete kick the FG

Perfect pass WR dropped it....dang....29 seconds left 3rd and 7.....Clinton shotgun back to pass.....TOUCHDOWN!!!!!! Williams to Ellis wow big play.....Clinton 14 WRH 7

Sloppy game on both sides....prediction looks a little off right now....like I said I'll admit if I am wrong....so far I'm wrong.

We need a long time consuming TD drive on this first drive of the 3rd.....defense bend dont break....we gotta figure out how to stop that wildcat #21 was just eating us up

Back in that formation with Williams and Newkirk taking control and moving the ball again.....we have not figured out how to stop that yet

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT