9/8 vs Whiteville(Away)
9/15 Open
9/22 vs Princeton(Home)
9/29 vs West Bladen(away)
10/6 vs Fairmont(away)
10/13 vs Red Springs(home/homecoming)
10/20 vs St Pauls(Away)
10/27 vs Midway(home/senior night)

Dropped Goldsboro for Lumberton as of 1-23-2023(edited)

Last edited:
8/18- vsNorthside-Jacksonville(Away)
8/25 vs Wallace Rose-Hill(Home)
9/1 vs Goldsboro(Home)
9/8 vs Whiteville(Away)
9/15 Open
9/22 vs Princeton(Home)
10/6 vs Fairmont(away)
10/20 vs St Pauls(Away)
It might be time for Northside to strike again, it's unusual for them to be down this long. I think JK plays at Whiteville the week before y'all goes down there. Pretty cool schedule!!

No East Bladen? I figured Clinton would still play them non-conference.
From what I understood is when they moved back to 1A and changed conferences, the dates we could’ve played are in middle of their new conference schedule, that explains why we couldn’t keep the game as non-conference. Dates didn’t match up.

8/18- vsNorthside-Jacksonville(Away)
8/25 vs Wallace Rose-Hill(Home)
9/1 vs Goldsboro(Home)
9/8 vs Whiteville(Away)
9/15 Open
9/22 vs Princeton(Home)
10/6 vs Fairmont(away)
10/20 vs St Pauls(Away)
Wow already time for football 2023 schedule... Looks very strong... The horses should be battle tested before their first conference game against west bladen

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Sounds like we dropped Goldsboro Week 3 and have replaced them with Lumberton. It’s an away game and will be the first match up between Johnson and his former assistant new Lumberton head coach Dennis McFatten.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maiden Creek
And anyone interested in listening something new I’ll be doing for 2023 season instead of weekly post up here I’ll be starting my own podcast. Game week I’ll do a preview show and post game show maybe have a couple other football heads,former teammates, and a familiar radio personality join the conversation should be a fun time and something I been wanting to do for while now.

And anyone interested in listening something new I’ll be doing for 2023 season instead of weekly post up here I’ll be starting my own podcast. Game week I’ll do a preview show and post game show maybe have a couple other football heads,former teammates, and a familiar radio personality join the conversation should be a fun time and something I been wanting to do for while now.
Are you back in the area?

That’s awesome to hear. Personally I think you have passion, charisma and such a vast knowledge of Clinton football as much, if not more than anyone out there, so I bet it’ll be a great show, Can’t wait to listen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkhorse#34
That’s awesome to hear. Personally I think you have passion, charisma and such a vast knowledge of Clinton football as much, if not more than anyone out there, so I bet it’ll be a great show, Can’t wait to listen.
Thanks 04 I’m sure someone lurking in the shadows doesn’t agree but hey can’t please everybody especially when it has nothing to do with football. Can’t wait til the season starts to get it going. Thanks for the support.

Thanks 04 I’m sure someone lurking in the shadows doesn’t agree but hey can’t please everybody especially when it has nothing to do with football. Can’t wait til the season starts to get it going. Thanks for the support.
I’ve learned that it’s not possible. Someone will always see fault with everything you do. You can only try and be the best person you can be and if someone doesn’t like it, they’ll hopefully go back to lurking in the shadows

I’d imagine this was to help Mcfatten get a marquee game, help the gate. Get those Lumberton fans out to a game. Gonna be fun. Never been to Lumberton.
Sounds like we dropped Goldsboro Week 3 and have replaced them with Lumberton. It’s an away game and will be the first match up between Johnson and his former assistant new Lumberton head coach Dennis McFatten.

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT