9/15 vs Porter Ridge
9/29 vs Forest Hills *
10/6 vs Parkwood *
10/13 at Anson *
10/20 at Piedmont *
10/27 vs West Stanly *
* Conference games

Interesting schedule

How will Monroe look this year. They went 4 rds last year before getting knocked off by Burns

8/18 vs Central Davidson
8/25 at West Charlotte
9/1 at Rocky River
9/8 at East Meck
9/15 vs Porter Ridge
9/29 vs Forest Hills *
10/6 vs Parkwood *
10/13 at Anson *
10/20 at Piedmont *
10/27 vs West Stanly *
* Conference games

Interesting schedule

How will Monroe look this year. They went 4 rds last year before getting knocked off by Burns
Hughes likes them in his preseason poll.

QB?👀…whoever it is…he’ll have a nice supporting cast of players.

Who’s gonna fill them shoes? Who’s gonna stand that tall? Who’s gonna play the Shelby?…and the Reidsville cannonball?

Lord I wonder….who’s gonna fill them shoes?

Here we go! …Chopper😂

Red Hawks!

Who’s gonna fill them shoes? Who’s gonna stand that tall? Who’s gonna play the Shelby?…and the Reidsville cannonball?

Here we go! …Chopper😂

Red Hawks!

They have a transfer qb that came in

Non conference is kinda weak imo but it’s good for Monroe I think they should be at least 4-2 or 5-1 going into conference

West Charlotte and Porter Ridge are far from easy games. I could see losses there.

East Meck and Rocky River have tough 4A conferences to play in so it's a toss up if they are weak or not when playing 2A competition.

Here we go! …Chopper😂

Red Hawks!
I expect to see them deep in the playoffs again. If they play hard all 4 quarters they have a shot at going 4 rounds and even the ship.

Last season they sat around until 2nd half in all their games, which caught up with them in later rounds. If they played all 4 quarters who knows what the outcome of last years playoffs would have been.

I expect to see them deep in the playoffs again. If they play hard all 4 quarters they have a shot at going 4 rounds and even the ship.

Last season they sat around until 2nd half in all their games, which caught up with them in later rounds. If they played all 4 quarters who knows what the outcome of last years playoffs would have been.
I couldn’t agree more. They’ll be there.

West Charlotte and Porter Ridge are far from easy games. I could see losses there.

East Meck and Rocky River have tough 4A conferences to play in so it's a toss up if they are weak or not when playing 2A competition.
Central Davidson is OK
East Meck is Not great and Even if they are 4A they aren’t in top 10-15 of CLT schools
RR - Same as East Meck

PR is good but beatable n Monroe has played them before so

West Charlotte might be the toughest overall if everything said about em is correct

Central Davidson is OK
East Meck is Not great and Even if they are 4A they aren’t in top 10-15 of CLT schools
RR - Same as East Meck

PR is good but beatable n Monroe has played them before so

West Charlotte might be the toughest overall if everything said about em is correct
but playing 2A competition. YOu can't gaurantee a Monroe win in any of those games, as they dont play in weak 4A conferences.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Just give you a idea

Monroe is 10-2 vs Cuthbertson
Monroe is 5-4 vs Porter Ridge **Last win 2009**
Monroe is 2-0 vs Hopewell
Monroe is 2-0 vs Berry
Monroe is 0-1 vs CLT Latin
Monroe is 0-2 vs Chamber *Close game in 2018 36-20*
Monroe is 0-2 vs CLT Christian
Monroe is 0-8 vs CLT Catholic *only 3 game have been close

So this show u Monroe can play Lesser 4A teams like Hopewell , Berry and I would include East Meck and RR in that category- PR has had their # in last 4-5 meeting.

This will be their first meetings between Monroe and Central Davidson , RR and East Meck

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
Monroe should beat porter ridge this year...Monroe should have won last year and I believe porter ridge graduated some good players. Only losses I see are west Charlotte and potentially forest hills.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT