ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton 2016 schedule

Excitied the boys really turned it around in the 2nd portion of the scrimmage Jaylen Smith is going to important we all know how big it is getting those 5-8 yard chunks on 1st down makes things much easier for our offense to flow and with people targeting Skinner it will open up the outside runs and counters that are so effective for us....I like the idea of Kris Williams rotating from QB to RB he is a athlete we did not get to see it much last year but he has great speed and can cut up in the open field I remember watching him as a freshmen on JV.....defense I love what I saw out of the line I can tell we will be a force stopping the run and those LBs were flying around making some hits Page had some and Mike Kramer aswell....back end of the defense will get better #42 filled in at times last year when they were tryn to find someone to replace Kavon Dessus after he was hurt also Kris Williams will be out there he didn't dress last night so that accounts for some of the troubles but overall I was pleased with what I heard.....we get the jamboree and a full two weeks to prepare for SWO and I can't wait. Great job on the broadcast last night DH04 I really enjoyed it.GO HORSES!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Hoarses1
In my favorite seat home side DH Stadium 50 yard line bout midway up great to be back at a HS Football game field looks great weather is nice ready for some football..... I invested in one of those Carolina Tarheel stadium seats and it feels great money well spent

If you have access to Maxpreps, try to post the roster on the Clinton football page. If not, can you post the roster here and I will post it there.

Kris Williams cuts up Midway defense on long run....him at RB is a weapon.....Khari Williams long TD run the gates are wide open 3 scores on Midway so far
I'm liking what I'm hearing about Khari Williams! We literally have a "stable" of backs!

AJ Williamson up the middle good runs by Khari Williams Clinton offense looking good........Page with another long run

Clinton defense holds Union scoreless....another impressive showing from Mike Kramer and that whole defensive unit......not gonna lie we look good

Got caught up talking to a old team mate but last session bout to finish up NO ONE!!! has scored on the Clinton Defense all night and we have put in multiple scores on every team......Write it down Mike Kramer will have double digit tackles every single game he looks like Luke Kuechly flying around out there impressed with the whole defense as a whole secondary is solid with Kris and Khari Williams back there along with Warren and Wright....... Offense looked great RBs made plays all night.....now we got two weeks till SWO we will be scary

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
And we completed a lot of passes a real nice one from Tyion Wright to Kris Williams(Clause) in traffic against Hobbton and one to Hampton Brock who broke multiple tackles in took it to the house also against Hobbton

From what I heard on the Darkhorse Sports Network, this figures to be another exciting year for the boys! Some depth concerns at certain positions, but certainly not at running back. And I'm also impressed by the sheer size of the offensive line, and the size of the team overall. This may be one of the biggest Darkhorse teams in recent memory.

From what I heard on the Darkhorse Sports Network, this figures to be another exciting year for the boys! Some depth concerns at certain positions, but certainly not at running back. And I'm also impressed by the sheer size of the offensive line, and the size of the team overall. This may be one of the biggest Darkhorse teams in recent memory.

Yes sir they got some hog mollies out there.....I would love to see #76 Jalen Oates 325lbs paired with Devante Smith #60 302lb at the DTs man no team would be able to run up the middle but either way the defensive line has been impressive great penetration which allows those linebackers to flow freely and make plays.......depth is a concern but if we stay healthy this team is scary good tonight was much better than Wednesday on both sides of the ball

Clinton definitely is #1 in Sampson County by far!! 12 scores on offense, 0 given up on defense. Awesome! Everybody in black helmets looked good tonight!

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
Was impressed with our DarkHorses. Everyone looked really well. I was particularly impressed with #40 Smith at fullback and at the reps he had at linebacker. Midway transfer Kramer looker really really well at MLB too. Of course Skinner but the other backs as well. It's going to be a very good year.
This team will simply overwhelm many teams!

Reactions: Darkhorse#34
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT