ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Had to be the shortest pick 6 I have seen.
the-office-thats-what-she-said.gif

That Crest Middle defense been tough all year. I know the Dragons have at least five shutouts on the season.
That will be our biggest battle. We didn’t score on them either. We played good defense in that game as well but they will be tough to score on. Both teams played early so I would imagine they have improved. Should be a great game.

Last edited:
Burns at East Gaston
Bessemer City at Shelby
Crest at Forestview
Kings Mountain at Stuart Cramer

I call these get healthy and find your rhythm games. Some of these teams have some really good players so don’t play around too much..
We've had 3 get health games before this one and we have one more next week.

We've had 3 get health games before this one and we have one more next week.
EG...we are not very good. Been unorganized/undisiplined all year. Kid I hate it the most for is 22 (our primary RB). Probably one of the best RB's in the area. He is getting mauled! Usually gets hit a couple times before he can get out of the backfield.

EG...we are not very good. Been unorganized/undisiplined all year. Kid I hate it the most for is 22 (our primary RB). Probably one of the best RB's in the area. He is getting mauled! Usually gets hit a couple times before he can get out of the backfield.
I hate that for you egfan. You've been a loyal fan for a long time. I hope there are better days ahead for your program.

Thanks..Simmons has Burns by 31, you should cover. Very disappointing season for me. The bad part is we have pretty good talent.
East Gaston has a surge of talent coming up next year along with a decent push the last (2) years from Stanley. The variable is what will the revolving door of coaches do with the talent. The kids coming up next year have been playing together since they were 5, running the same offense.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
East Gaston has a surge of talent coming up next year along with a decent push the last (2) years from Stanley. The variable is what will the revolving door of coaches do with the talent. The kids coming up next year have been playing together since they were 5, running the same offense.
That's my fear...we'll waste talent.

That's my fear...we'll waste talent.
There is a positive in the situation. A current EG coach's son is in the upcoming class from Stanley. He is also the Pop Warner coach thats been with these boys since they started playing football. So maybe his weight and influence can help but I dont know. The QB coming up has potential to break every football record that Sherrill just set at EG.

Reactions: egfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT