ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Yeah might been 105 count for a dinner or sometning that included coacges and trainers etc.
Coach Wilbanks says that this 85 was most hes seen since 2003 his 1st year.
Last year may been Lowest. Jx had bout 23 varsity was like 46
Last year Shelby’s adm numbers were around 775. It’s hard to believe that Shelby has the smallest enrollment in CC. At some point those shrinking student numbers will catch up with you on program participation numbers.

Last year Shelby’s adm numbers were around 775. It’s hard to believe that Shelby has the smallest enrollment in CC. At some point those shrinking student numbers will catch up with you on program participation numbers.
They shrink and unshrink depending on which way the wind blows. Look those me apartments that were built right next to SHS.

They’re going to move on up before long. My guess is they have one more chance to dodge. They’ll bullcrap their way until the next realignment is over with then it’ll swell to around 1000 and they’ll play small 3A ball with 4A numbers.

After that it’ll be hard for them to be chameleons.

Lol, were not trying to dodge shit, you sound like the left side.
Most fans have hated this conf. And playing in 2a, but numbers dont lie.
Hey the apartments and these houses right next to me are going help and were hoping it does...
BUt we played were were suppose to last 20 years.
Thank god this is last year in this terrible conf. Where we have lost gate money due to nobody wants to see this crap.
Yes we have won a lot of championships in 2a cause we Dominated it, can we do same in 3a, i doubt it but we will be one of the better teams year in and year out..

Reactions: DeBoer31
Hey the apartments and these houses right next to me are going help and were hoping it does...
Thank god this is last year in this terrible conf. Where we have lost gate money due to nobody wants to see this crap.
Yes we have won a lot of championships in 2a cause we Dominated it, can we do same in 3a, i doubt it but we will be one of the better teams year in and year out..
I am going to use the word dodge in a sentence. Crest decided they wanted to dodge Gaffney.

They shrink and unshrink depending on which way the wind blows. Look those me apartments that were built right next to SHS.

They’re going to move on up before long. My guess is they have one more chance to dodge. They’ll bullcrap their way until the next realignment is over with then it’ll swell to around 1000 and they’ll play small 3A ball with 4A numbers.

After that it’ll be hard for them to be chameleons.
Rulz woke up this fine Sunday morning and chose violence 😂

I always thought you guys did extremely well in 2A because you were able keep your football participation numbers much higher then 99% of the other 2A schools. From an outside perspective I am curious to see which direction Shelby goes after the next two realignments with participation numbers.

Bro, it was sarcasm meant to fire up those who are of guilty conscience.

You are correct. In 3A as it stands now Shelby wouldn’t have done half of what they have done. Fact! Facts! Fact!

Last edited:
Bro, it was sarcasm meant to fire up those who are of guilty conscience.

You are correct. In 3A as it stands now Shelby wouldn’t have done half of what they have done. Fact! Facts! Fact!
I get what u saying but theres more then u that think we wanna play down.
Man we dont hate 2a. There norm a few great teams, but we do hate this conf
Never should have happened.
But most of us want back in 3a.
Even if we lose least we can see better football

I get what u saying but theres more then u that think we wanna play down.
Man we dont hate 2a. There norm a few great teams, but we do hate this conf
Never should have happened.
But most of us want back in 3a.
Even if we lose least we can see better football
I know yall hate it my friend. We’d hate it too. I’m just going on with yall.

I hope one day we’re all in the Big South together. I gotta a feeling KM is going to be 6A before it’s over with though.

Shelby is over a 1000 if you count the kids they got at Pinnacle, Early College and TJ😂😂

Maybe true, i worked on the new school at Pinnacle and its hugh, they must think there enrollment is going alot higher

Reactions: Crestuff
Does anyone know for sure what Jabba Sosebee is doing these days. I heard something so out there I can’t really believe it.

Just wondering.

Does anyone know for sure what Jabba Sosebee is doing these days. I heard something so out there I can’t really believe it.

Just wondering.
Heard he was at a Gaffney MS helping out Gaffney HS
That’s the last I heard

Shelby complains about gate money and blames the conference and teams they play which that is valid . Last two times Crest played at Shelby Crest had more on visitor side than the home team did. Shelby’s attendance has been horrid until they load up a charter then the whole city is a fan.

Shelby complains about gate money and blames the conference and teams they play which that is valid . Last two times Crest played at Shelby Crest had more on visitor side than the home team did. Shelby’s attendance has been horrid until they load up a charter then the whole city is a fan.
Sad but true, called spoiled fans.
You hear everybody bitching wanting games streamed, hell if that happens you sure lose gate money.
but honest you see it alot, not just Shelby times are changing so much.
I belive only going get worse.

Man pretty bad yall got a Lion head in the weight room floor, whats up with that...??

Last edited:
Man pretty bad yall got a Lion head in the weight room floor, whats up with that...??
I'm supposing by the way that kid was pointing to his watch that Crestuff is correct.

Thank goodness the rivalry lives on. One day here soon you and me will be dead and gone. Hopefully the ill will and disgust between our two football programs goes on strong until the good Lord says it's all over.

Full disclosure. We do have lion head shaped urinal cakes

Last edited:
Hey have not heard who we are talking about. Have a lot of friends over there and would like to know if this was one of them. Anyone please email me with info terbet3@ gmail.comThanks
A crest middle school coach and father of a current varsity player passed away suddenly.
Sorry to hear that. I taught and worked the football games for CMS for a few years back in the early 2000’s got to know all coaches and became good friends with most. I have been out of town at sons wedding so I have not heard this. So sorry to hear this. Prayers to all of Crest community.

Reactions: UNC811
Hey have not heard who we are talking about. Have a lot of friends over there and would like to know if this was one of them. Anyone please email me with info terbet3@ gmail.comThanks

Sorry to hear that. I taught and worked the football games for CMS for a few years back in the early 2000’s got to know all coaches and became good friends with most. I have been out of town at sons wedding so I have not heard this. So sorry to hear this. Prayers to all of Crest community.

Its now been shared on facebook, Coach Chris Melton.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT