ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Finally getting rid of the offensive mascot and getting the Michelle Obama themed one? South Point Big Mikes!
SP Commanders all day!!!

If history repeats I do not think there will be any streaming tonight. All and I mean ALL focus is on the ALWS. Bring your arses to Lawndale tonight! If any of you see me and I don't see you throw something at me and I will come say hey. I plan on being there for all 4 games. Best time of the year.

Last I heard, Burns was gonna be on the field for the entire thing, taking on each team, although for fairness sake, they said Crest and Shelby could team up and go with whatever they could scrape together....
You left out the part where KM was told they cannot play. Only Cleveland County teams allowed on the home side. They will now play in the Gaston County Jamboree. ;)

Burns might as well hop in for a few extra reps. Doubt Corona Prep is gonna put up much resistance.
I know nothing about them except they are a young program but they bailed us out though. Most teams had their scrimmages all set so it was tough to get a team that late. They are making the trip though. I respect it.

SP Commanders all day!!!

If history repeats I do not think there will be any streaming tonight. All and I mean ALL focus is on the ALWS. Bring your arses to Lawndale tonight! If any of you see me and I don't see you throw something at me and I will come say hey. I plan on being there for all 4 games. Best time of the year.
There are a lot of parents moving kids to college today and tomorrow so you always have fans who can make it due to timing.

Reactions: BurnsBullDog02
I think at one time they did stream it or at least did radio but once the ALWS came it changed things.
Yes they have streamed it a couple of times in the past. The last one held at KM was definitely streamed and I believe the last one held at Burns was streamed by KTC.

Headed out to all four games tonight. Don’t have a dog in the fight but want to watch some good games as usual. Anyone know who are some newcomers/rising players
on each team from CC to keep our eyes on?

Reactions: notanyonesfan
This is a rebuilding year for us, who knows what will happen tonight?
Yeah it'll be a different year for Burns for sure. 7-3 is possible but need a lot to go our way for that to happen . 6-4 is probably the most realistic and 5-5 is entirely possible. Burns's wins comes from the cupcakes in our conference (Highland, TJ, Bessemer & Cherryville). Shelby, Crest & Kings Mountain will all be loses. Alexander Central, Forestview, East Gaston are all toss-ups. Absolutely possible to beat all three but they could be three losses just as easy. Just my honest opinion of where Burns will be this year.

And BTW Shelby , Crest & KM should have no problems getting 10+ win seasons again.

Headed out to all four games tonight. Don’t have a dog in the fight but want to watch some good games as usual. Anyone know who are some newcomers/rising players
Burns isn't loaded last the last few years but still have a couple guys. #23 Marshall McGown. #4 Zavion Wilson. #16 Kenyon Surratt & #18 Landy Goolsby. Assuming they use the same numbers from last year.

Reactions: JustAsportsfan04
I saw a few freshmen from that KM middle school basketball team playing varsity football. Have heard the Xavier kid(believe his name) has been working hard over the summer at receiver to go along with his good size, speed and jumping ability.

Reactions: JustAsportsfan04
Ill say it: we stay healthy on offense, we are going to be deadly... Weapons everywhere thiis year

Defensively: Well needs some work but we will be fine

West Charlotte is enormous and athletic

Shelby leading 28-21 late in second.... Just scored on defensive touchdown...

Ok Shelby defense laying the hammer down on them now too

Last edited:
Proud of way Shelby played tonight, getting behind and not getting rattled.
Still little work to do, dbs and offense line, but played well late in game.

Reactions: shslion
Heard we played well on Tuesday. Tonight we looked like we never played football before in our life on offense.
#11 Armstrong is a game wrecker..the offense kinda looks similar to last season of course I know you guys didn’t show everything and rotated QBS

#11 Armstrong is a game wrecker..the offense kinda looks similar to last season of course I know you guys didn’t show everything and rotated QBS
Yeah heard we put up like 8 touchdowns in the scrimmage on Tuesday against AL Brown and JM Robinson.

Reactions: Crestuff
I like the way Crest looks. You can already see glimpses of Lloyd’s touch on the team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT