ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

I saw that KM defense and they are loaded ! We will have to play great to beat then Friday but I love the season opener competition wise ! Murderers row first few weeks

I see yall on here coking and joking at our expense. I seen some Shelby fans predicting a blowout Friday. I don’t see that but I love the confidence lol. We will be okay offensively but we absolutely cannot have any more injuries in the O-line. We did throw 6-7 td passes in Tuesday scrimmages against teams much better than South Meck. Friday was more on the offensive coordinator in my opinion. If you notice he only ran a couple of plays. It probably didn’t help him that our offensive line coach wasn’t there to help with adjustments. Overall we have things to coach and clean up. Coach Herron does a great job of giving his coaches room to coach but yeah he should step in if the situation calls for that. Defensively we are going to be fine. Our best defensive lineman didn’t play in the Jamboree but will be back this week. I am more worried about Shelby’s kicking game because we have great return guys who probably will not a get a chance to return a kickoff.

Reactions: crestrulz
I’m just shocked that KM decided not to do 7v7 this summer and keep everything in house especially when having a QB competition
Actually I think it was a great decision not to do 7v7. 7v7 is way overrated when it comes to actual football. We focused more on team fundamentals on both sides of the ball. Both qb’s played on travel 7v7 teams anyway.

Things could look totally different in a week
Spot on! Jamboree is good to get the mood going but none of what we saw will be as accurate as this week. Since Monroe didn’t come back Saturday I wonder what film we will have for Crest besides the 5 min we got Friday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
I see yall on here coking and joking at our expense. I seen some Shelby fans predicting a blowout Friday. I don’t see that but I love the confidence lol. We will be okay offensively but we absolutely cannot have any more injuries in the O-line. We did throw 6-7 td passes in Tuesday scrimmages against teams much better than South Meck. Friday was more on the offensive coordinator in my opinion. If you notice he only ran a couple of plays. It probably didn’t help him that our offensive line coach wasn’t there to help with adjustments. Overall we have things to coach and clean up. Coach Herron does a great job of giving his coaches room to coach but yeah he should step in if the situation calls for that. Defensively we are going to be fine. Our best defensive lineman didn’t play in the Jamboree but will be back this week. I am more worried about Shelby’s kicking game because we have great return guys who probably will not a get a chance to return a kickoff.
Blowout? That is ridiculous.

My money goes on our coach getting a qb coached up by the end of season
KM had all year to fix qb position last year and failed and cost them and cost that defense which we heard was the best
The best couldn’t stop the run we seen

Burns you are on the clock
We got FV on the clock. Supposedly they are improved so we will see what happens. Which game you going to? KM and Shelby or Burns and FV.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
It was a joke by a former Shelby RB on a trash talk football page..
He wasn’t the only Shelby fan to say. It doesn’t matter what happened last week except the fact that Shelby showed us a little more offensively than it did last Tuesday. I probably would have saved that wheel route to your running back for Friday because that’s tough to defend early in the season. Just happy that we were able to get some work in Friday and get some of young kids game reps. It’s week 1 and everything counts moving forward. Looking forward to Friday.

Agreed you could tell the O-line was lost without the O-line coach. But I guess I will give him a pass. Taking your kid to college to move in is more important.

Agreed you could tell the O-line was lost without the O-line coach. But I guess I will give him a pass. Taking your kid to college to move in is more important.
Yes it’s more important but it also depends on the move in date options available. If there were no optional days then yes you have to take care of family first. If there were move-in day options that would allow you to do both and you didn’t choose it then that says alot in my opinion also.

Desired outcome for Shelby KM game.
r624280_1153x649_16-9.jpg

Everybody knows when county teams play each other anything goes...
Shelby coaches know what we saw fri. Want be same this week..
Lets just line them up and play
KM looked lost on offense last Friday and Shelby moved it well but you’re right it could be different this coming Friday.

Didn’t see Burns due to the storm on Friday. What can we expect on offense and how is the defense?
I thought the defense did well, had a few missed tackles but that's to be expected this early I think. Offense was very basic. Burns has some weapons offensively but it's putting it together, hopefully they'll gel early on. Young on offense except for Graham at QB. McGowan got banged up which you don't wanna see in a scrimmage but hopefully he's good to go Friday. Also not sure if anyone else noticed it but McGowan ran a play at QB before he got hurt, that could be an interesting wrinkle to the offense

I thought the defense did well, had a few missed tackles but that's to be expected this early I think. Offense was very basic. Burns has some weapons offensively but it's putting it together, hopefully they'll gel early on. Young on offense except for Graham at QB. McGowan got banged up which you don't wanna see in a scrimmage but hopefully he's good to go Friday. Also not sure if anyone else noticed it but McGowan ran a play at QB before he got hurt, that could be an interesting wrinkle to the offense
Thanks for the info. I’ll probably head to the Shelby/KM game but will go to the Burns/Crest game the next week. Good luck to your Bulldogs this week.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
We got FV on the clock. Supposedly they are improved so we will see what happens. Which game you going to? KM and Shelby or Burns and FV.

Lets all say a prayer for Shelby Lion and his Family, he lost his sister Sun. Due to cancer..
Prayers to you and your family buddy...
Sorry to hear , she was a very nice lady just like her whole family was and is . Prayers going up to you Shelby Lion !

Lets all say a prayer for Shelby Lion and his Family, he lost his sister Sun. Due to cancer..
Prayers to you and your family buddy...
Thanks gents for the kind words and thoughts, She fought a courageous battle for 8 months with everything she had... I know where she is now and with that I am at peace...

thank you SF1 for the post......

How’d you see the Creek scrimmage? You live in the Charlotte area or Cleveland County? I don’t know many kids at Catholic currently but I think I remember seeing him more in the rotation on offense at WR. Thing is with Catholic, still very physical on offense despite running the offense out of the spread at times. TE and QB solid. Cathlolic is solid, just needs to get better defensively. It’s not that they’re bad but Catholic in their best years were more solid than most recent years defensively. Hough’s running game is strong against any team at the same time though.
I still feel as if Ethan adds more of a pop to Hough’s offense. Not comparing him to Mahomes but it’s sorta like when Mahomes played sparingly behind Smith. Smith was good and a decent athlete but it was just different when he played. The side arm passes and he’s just smooth. I hope they remain healthy but it also reminds me of when James Smith took over for Creek as a sophomore in 13’.

I think they're still solid, they're just playing in a little tougher division now, especially at the top. They will still make noise.

How’d you see the Creek scrimmage? You live in the Charlotte area or Cleveland County? I don’t know many kids at Catholic currently but I think I remember seeing him more in the rotation on offense at WR. Thing is with Catholic, still very physical on offense despite running the offense out of the spread at times. TE and QB solid. Cathlolic is solid, just needs to get better defensively. It’s not that they’re bad but Catholic in their best years were more solid than most recent years defensively. Hough’s running game is strong against any team at the same time though.
I still feel as if Ethan adds more of a pop to Hough’s offense. Not comparing him to Mahomes but it’s sorta like when Mahomes played sparingly behind Smith. Smith was good and a decent athlete but it was just different when he played. The side arm passes and he’s just smooth. I hope they remain healthy but it also reminds me of when James Smith took over for Creek as a sophomore in 13’.
Someone posted a good chunk of the Dudley/MC scrimmage on social media somewhere. Great video with good site lines. Pretty sure it was a Dudley fan. I watched at least 30mins of it. I always wonder how coaches feel about fans recording so much nowadays. Last year I seen a parent post a video of her son’s team practicing a trick play two days prior to their upcoming game that Friday night. It might not have been so bad with the exception the opponents’s fans and a couple of their defensive coaches were her FB friends 🤦

Someone posted a good chunk of the Dudley/MC scrimmage on social media somewhere. Great video with good site lines. Pretty sure it was a Dudley fan. I watched at least 30mins of it. I always wonder how coaches feel about fans recording so much nowadays. Last year I seen a parent post a video of her son’s team practicing a trick play two days prior to their upcoming game that Friday night. It might not have been so bad with the exception the opponents’s fans and a couple of their defensive coaches were her FB friends 🤦
Can't give enough credit to the creator from your CC Jamboree video. I think he is the best currently at making these game recaps on YouTube.

Can't give enough credit to the creator from your CC Jamboree video. I think he is the best currently at making these game recaps on YouTube.
Yes there are a couple of these sports social media creators that do a great job with high school sports. It’s great marketing for the athletes, teams, and schools. Some schools actually prevent these guys from coming in and making content. All of the Cleveland County coaches and schools seem to be way ahead of the curve with working with these creators.

Yes there are a couple of these sports social media creators that do a great job with high school sports. It’s great marketing for the athletes, teams, and schools. Some schools actually prevent these guys from coming in and making content. All of the Cleveland County coaches and schools seem to be way ahead of the curve with working with these creators.

This is not smart at all. They can lose out on program exposure, money, and even players trying to not show any video or content

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT