ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

I think so. I'm planning on running for Mayor myself. My motto will be MEGA......... Make Earl Great Again.

If I win I'm changing the title from Mayor of Earl to the Duke of Earl. Anyone that does not call me that will be banished.
You spelled Duke wrong it's Dook.Go Heels.

Reactions: raider1959
I'm actually shocked our auditorium was finished before you? Anyone know how the press boxes are going at each field?
Crest started theirs and should have been done around the same time but they had to backtrack and redo early in the beginning stages. I cannot remember if it was a foundation issue or what the setback was. Both schools are identical in about every way so I would imagine the film room setup is present in both. The layout for the schools are completely different in parking since Burns has the larger area toward Shady Grove and Crest has theirs toward the stadium but I will say both look great in their location. I did not see recent progress at Crest on the press box but now that the structure is up pretty well at Burns I am impressed. Very nice and fills out the home side well. I will send you a pic. I meant to last night at the softball game but by the time I remembered it was took dark.

*SIDE NOTE* I am not sure what the timeline is now for completion but I would not be surprised if we swap the Jamboree this year or move locations. I know it is going to be very tight to get in the jamboree.

Last edited:
From an outsider but admirer of Cleveland County football: What’s the latest with the Crest coaching situation??

Crest started theirs and should have been done around the same time but they had to backtrack and redo early in the beginning stages. I cannot remember if it was a foundation issue or what the setback was. Both schools are identical in about every way so I would imagine the film room setup is present in both. The layout for the schools are completely different in parking since Burns has the larger area toward Shady Grove and Crest has theirs toward the stadium but I will say both look great in their location. I did not see recent progress at Crest on the press box but now that the structure is up pretty well at Burns I am impressed. Very nice and fills out the home side well. I will send you a pic. I meant to last night at the softball game but by the time I remembered it was took dark.

*SIDE NOTE* I am not sure what the timeline is now for completion but I would not be surprised if we swap the Jamboree this year or move locations. I know it is going to be very tight to get in the jamboree.

Crest press box they are working on the cinder block as we speak , coming along
My question is will it be ready for Burns the second game of season ?

We will hook the best and biggest fish in the pool!
Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

Whomever the new coach is gonna be down at the Dung Hill I hope he provides me with entertaining content so I can continue my work of video's , tombstones etc...

Pugsly was fun, even though I never got my tee shirt.. did get my first post ever deleted by a mod cause he ratted me out.... That one kinda hurt cause he always liked my stuff before that evening...

Whomever the new coach is gonna be down at the Dung Hill I hope he provides me with entertaining content so I can continue my work of video's , tombstones etc...

Pugsly was fun, even though I never got my tee shirt.. did get my first post ever deleted by a mod cause he ratted me out.... That one kinda hurt cause he always liked my stuff before that evening...
Good question is will the cemetery continue with new tombstones or will the new coach dump the idea as a stupid idea?

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
Crest press box they are working on the cinder block as we speak , coming along
My question is will it be ready for Burns the second game of season ?
Great point! I’m not convinced ours will be ready for week 1 and didn’t even think about us playing y’all in week 2 with the same situation. Maybe we can get ShelbyLion to bring out his Karaoke machine and entertain us all.

If Burns and Crest stadiums arent ready then GWU will graciously jump in and help us out like they always do🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hey at least y’all have started on yalls press box. Who knows when KM is going to start there new press box. Lol 😂

Hey at least y’all have started on yalls press box. Who knows when KM is going to start there new press box. Lol 😂
KM could have been had their new press box but they didn't want to use county funds. I never understood that, especially with the county going to going to pay for half of the cost at one time. They wanted all improvements to be paid for by the booster program.

Reactions: shutdownD24
KM could have been had their new press box but they didn't want to use county funds. I never understood that, especially with the county going to going to pay for half of the cost at one time. They wanted all improvements to be paid for by the booster program.
“Counter offer. We will pay for it all.”

Well I am sure that we will hear something officially this week from our Crest brethren. Too bad we can’t bring Coach Eddins back, I heard he’a added two more plays to his playbook.

• Haha
Reactions: New3ra
Well I am sure that we will hear something officially this week from our Crest brethren. Too bad we can’t bring Coach Eddins back, I heard he’a added two more plays to his playbook.
Eddins playbook and KMs playbook looked similar last year.. Think Eddins had a great Regular season at Pinecrest then got put out in second round

Eddins playbook and KMs playbook looked similar last year.. Think Eddins had a great Regular season at Pinecrest then got put out in second round

So he just transferred his Crest success to PineCrest success. I even remember Crest exiting the 2nd round in those days every season. Losing to South Point, then losing in the 2nd round was the routine.

Reactions: Crestuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT