ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

If Lloyd takes it wonder if he can talk KMA2ASU to come out of retirement to help him? He tells me he aint got time, but hes pretty much retired... Give me holler Greg if you take it, Ill bring the QT hot dogs and rolls of copenhagen... We will slap run Boiling springs....

LOL

Shelby lion training to come out of retirement to help Coach the Chargers....

heres-some-fat-guys-doing-parkour-v0-wiem1c7hqdqa1.png

Shit might be the other way. Km kids to crest. Since that sorry ass move that km made by bringing in the South Carolina savior that did exactly 1 round worse than the guy that was loyal to them for 16 years.
No matter how he ended up with the job it’s amazing that you judging this guy from his first season when he hasn’t been in KM for one year yet. Considering all the headaches he ran into and trying to implement a new system with players that were new to him, it’s pretty amazing that they did as well as they did. Herron and Carroll are defensive coaches and KM did well on that side of the ball. Coach Lloyd chose to leave and KM filled the position with the most qualified applicant. Point blank.

Last edited:
Reactions: SPRaiders78
In the end I think it will be Coach Lloyd. That daily commute to Starmount especially during the season has to be tough with the current traffic situation.

Reactions: NC Joker
Not being funny. Serious question. Do you think you would have beat them in November?
Honestly yes. Shelby improved on offense a ton but they still would not have been able to move the ball with any consistency on the KM defense. The qb is talented but we don’t have to account for him in the running game which makes it tougher on them. Also Shelby was talented but thin on the defensive side of the ball. I think this upcoming year on paper at least, Shelby is the best team in the county. Losing Eli Falls hurts though. Still gotta line up in play.

I'm not really sure how I feel about Lloyd, let's just talk Barnes back and end it and all yall in the county could buckle up play for 2nd in the county.
Y’all can always call back oh 3 play Nick Eddins. He would love to come back to Crest. All jokes aside better hire someone quick for spring practice.

• Haha
Reactions: NC Joker
Crest will still be the best in CC. Bar none. Aiden Carson will have a monster season. He runs over your DLmen. Our WRs moving to starters are good and fast. Our D will be much better. Our QB whomever that is will have less stress this year. We will win the county and conference.

I'm not really sure how I feel about Lloyd, let's just talk Barnes back and end it and all yall in the county could buckle up play for 2nd in the county.
I think Lloyd is a good coach and a heck of a man.

But, Crest isn’t KM. You can’t play 45 overtime’s on the road without going for two to try and win the game. We’d rather go out on our on terms in that situation.

If he ends up getting the job. I’ll support him. He a Crest man. That counts. But you got to show nuts over here.

But, Crest isn’t KM. You can’t play 45 overtime’s on the road without going for two to try and win the game. We’d rather go out on our on terms in that situation.

If he ends up getting the job. I’ll support him. He a Crest man. That counts. But you got to show nuts over here.
Is the job posted and Crest taking applications? It is to good of a job not to see who may be interested?

Honestly yes. Shelby improved on offense a ton but they still would not have been able to move the ball with any consistency on the KM defense. The qb is talented but we don’t have to account for him in the running game which makes it tougher on them. Also Shelby was talented but thin on the defensive side of the ball. I think this upcoming year on paper at least, Shelby is the best team in the county. Losing Eli Falls hurts though. Still gotta line up in play.
I think he may return by the fall if the transfer was for football purposes. Gaffney is eyeing two more high profile receivers right now.

Reactions: Crestuff

You are speaking 100% facts!

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
I think he may return by the fall if the transfer was for football purposes. Gaffney is eyeing two more high profile receivers right now.
Gaffney has already brought in a ton of transfers. I actually think that Falls would have received all the exposure he needed at Shelby. I hope it wasn’t a football related move.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT