ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Glass houses bro
You just remember who had no trouble letting it out. I told you personally my thoughts on it. Don't want any part of that kind of mentality. Looks like both situations will get out of the jam better than they could have. No doubt the details will get this locked so I have been smart about it but it was definitely predicted which is unfortunate for the kids.

You just remember who had no trouble letting it out. I told you personally my thoughts on it. Don't want any part of that kind of mentality. Looks like both situations will get out of the jam better than they could have. No doubt the details will get this locked so I have been smart about it but it was definitely predicted which is unfortunate for the kids.
I know my friend. I apologize for that comment.

That was a long time ago. This is a sad situation at Crest. It was finally fun again and then like Willis said the smear job hurts.

I feel horrible for the kids. They loved that dude. They really did. We talk crap so we will take all the crap.

Guess we got to move on. It just sucks that the folks that have to pay the penalty are the ones that didn’t do crap.

The ones that caused all the mess walk on out and have the nerve to cry to Deana when anyone tries to tell the truth.

Last edited:
I know my friend. I apologize for that comment.

That was a long time ago. This is a sad situation at Crest. It was finally fun again and then like Willis said the smear job hurts.

I feel horrible for the kids. They loved that dude. They really did. We talk crap so we will take all the crap.

Guess we got to move on. It just sucks that the folks that have to pay the penalty are the ones that didn’t do crap.

The ones that caused all the mess walk on out and have the nerve to cry to Deana when anyone tries to tell the truth.
Yea I heard about that from SL. I don’t support any of that stuff and will never. I don’t care if it’s Columbia Blue or not. Definitely a lot of kids confused right now which is not the goal but history tends to repeat itself with some and that’s even worse. My karma comment was completely toward the individual not the kids.

Yea I heard about that from SL. I don’t support any of that stuff and will never. I don’t care if it’s Columbia Blue or not. Definitely a lot of kids confused right now which is not the goal but history tends to repeat itself with some and that’s even worse. My karma comment was completely toward the individual not the kids.
Columbia blue????? You can say it. Carolina blue. Ha Ha. Go Heels. Duke sucks.

The coaching part was great. He owned Shelby. You’re just hating now. Beat Gaffney who BF2 won’t schedule.

But he may be coaching them soon.
You should go missing again. You just called your coach Barney Fife the second. He smeared himself

BF2 blows. Padding his stats with 2a punk teams

You know what you can do.

#HATEUS

You are boring us.
We named round man Otis.
And we were right.
He knows his jail cell….and where the key is.

This thread is history. Just like the half and half.
That’s all you got.
Shelby is the reason Crest football has risen and is respected. You said that yourself.

Wilbanks has 2 Titles already and the kids have rings. That is what it’s about…as well as keeping integrity.
Shelby could stumble. No one is perfect.
But, it has never been about “win at all costs”.
Y’all knew what you were getting.

Show class, have pride, and display character.
If you do, winning takes care of itself.
- Paul ‘Bear’ Bryant

You are boring us.
We named round man Otis.
And we were right.
He knows his jail cell….and where the key is.

This thread is history. Just like the half and half.
That’s all you got.
Shelby is the reason Crest football has risen and is respected. You said that yourself.

Wilbanks has 2 Titles already and the kids have rings. That is what it’s about…as well as keeping integrity.
Shelby could stumble. No one is perfect.
But, it has never been about “win at all costs”.
Y’all knew what you were getting.

Show class, have pride, and display character.
If you do, winning takes care of itself.
- Paul ‘Bear’ Bryant
Shut up paw paw. I told you that nobody cares what you think Doc Brown. We been putting cleats in your butt crack.

That’s what it’s about.

Call me from Bessemer City, and from Cherryville this fall.

Better yet. Come pick me up in your Delorean. Until Barney gets off deez nuts you can’t talk.

I hope Crest hires an inmate from the Cleveland County Jail now. There ain’t anyone ini it that couldn’t out coach Thomas Jefferson with superior talent. I think Shelby was up like 27 and lost a couple games ago.

Otis might have done this and he might have done that but one thing he did do great.

He put both shoes in Wilbanks butthole every time he coached against him.

Chop off your fingers dingleberry. Keep the CPAP close it’s creeping up on you.

Last edited:
Amaze Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

brought my daughter to volleyball practice at the Y jn boiling springs and it’s as if a dark cloud has ascended upon this town ! All the lights are off the street light is quiet and the chargers are in mourning
Is there a YMCA? In boiling springs? I only remember the sun shop slash movie house but hell that's been since the 90s

Check with former Shelby coach Jim Taylor, he wrote the manual on poaching kids from area schools. My understanding is they keep the manual locked inside a hermetically sealed vault in a hidden room next to the principals office at Shelby.
Oh and his brother. Coached at crest. They just had more to sell. We're surratt and mauney and Holbrook and Harper all I. Crest district ? Think not

Sounds like some future deflection going on. Wonder how many Gaston County kids will be joining the KM program in the next 3-4 months????
Shit might be the other way. Km kids to crest. Since that sorry ass move that km made by bringing in the South Carolina savior that did exactly 1 round worse than the guy that was loyal to them for 16 years.

Reactions: NC Joker
Shit might be the other way. Km kids to crest. Since that sorry ass move that km made by bringing in the South Carolina savior that did exactly 1 round worse than the guy that was loyal to them for 16 years.
Nah. It's already talks of more leaving Gaston headed to KM now. 1 I heard would start on either side of the ball. I know you are on the outside looking in but there is more to the past coaching regime that you don't know about.

Reactions: Crestuff
Shut up paw paw. I told you that nobody cares what you think Doc Brown. We been putting cleats in your butt crack.

That’s what it’s about.

Call me from Bessemer City, and from Cherryville this fall.

Better yet. Come pick me up in your Delorean. Until Barney gets off deez nuts you can’t talk.

I hope Crest hires an inmate from the Cleveland County Jail now. There ain’t anyone ini it that couldn’t out coach Thomas Jefferson with superior talent. I think Shelby was up like 27 and lost a couple games ago.

Otis might have done this and he might have done that but one thing he did do great.

He put both shoes in Wilbanks butthole every time he coached against him.

Chop off your fingers dingleberry. Keep the CPAP close it’s creeping up on you.

That’s the best comeback you got?
Pathetic.

But you do have one thing right.
For you Crest folks, beating Shelby IS the most important thing.
It’s the one question a potential head coach for Crest must answer YES to.
And it is the one thing he must do if he is to stick around for long.
Painful playoff failures, flaws, even violations, are overlooked…..as long as you beat Shelby.

That’s pathetic, too.

That’s the best comeback you got?
Pathetic.

But you do have one thing right.
For you Crest folks, beating Shelby IS the most important thing.
It’s the one question a potential head coach for Crest must answer YES to.
And it is the one thing he must do if he is to stick around for long.
Painful playoff failures, flaws, even violations, are overlooked…..as long as you beat Shelby.

That’s pathetic, too.
Otis > Barney. 3 and 0.

#HATEUS.

KM had the better coach and should've kept him. Just don't think Strait “toupee” Herron is better than Greg. KM didn't know how to appreciate GL. Go check his track record at KM. Pretty damn impressive other than not getting a ring or getting lit by EL two years ago.

KM had the better coach and should've kept him. Just don't think Strait “toupee” Herron is better than Greg. KM didn't know how to appreciate GL. Go check his track record at KM. Pretty damn impressive other than not getting a ring or getting lit by EL two years ago.
Strait “toupee” Herron. 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: roughtrader4444
That has to do with moral character.

I’m strictly speaking to coaching. Sticking with just that Otis is Wilbanks Daddy.

Wilbanks wins morally and at losing too. He can’t coach kids up. He can coach talented kids.

Hendersonville counts too Doc.

I mean you love stats. What’s Wilbanks winning percentage against Otis if he’s 0 and 3 against him?
😂

Not talking about those spankings, and you know it.
Talking about the two you got a couple of hours ago.

Otis is old news. Gone.
So he beat us? So did Beam. So have others.
We don’t win them all.
We just win more than anyone else.
There is your stat.
Wilbanks won 2 Titles in the last 5 years.
That’s another stat. Where is yours?
Otis?

Get a grip.

You want to get in the Delorean with us?
Let’s go find out why you are so bitter…..

Not talking about those spankings, and you know it.
Talking about the two you got a couple of hours ago.

Otis is old news. Gone.
So he beat us? So did Beam. So have others.
We don’t win them all.
We just win more than anyone else.
There is your stat.
Wilbanks won 2 Titles in the last 5 years.
That’s another stat. Where is yours?
Otis?

Get a grip.

You want to get in the Delorean with us?
Let’s go find out why you are so bitter…..
I want to get in it with just you Doc. One on one. It’d be like Otis and Wilbanks. Believe it.

I’m not bitter about anything. I’m having fun. 0 and 3 stat boy.

Reactions: 2nd To None
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT