ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

The DeLorean is on the way.
We have time to reminisce.
I'd love to hang out with you my misunderstood friend.. But, we both know someone like you isn't hanging out with someone like me.

Leave the DeLorean in the barn. I'll pick you up in the Tundra and we'll go gambling at the carp lake. I'll show you a whole different side of life.

I appreciate you and the conversation Country Club.....

Last edited:
I'd love to hang out with you my misunderstood friend.. But, we both know someone like you isn't hanging out with someone like me.

Leave the DeLorean in the barn. I'll pick you up in the Tundra and we'll go gambling at the carp lake. I'll show you a whole different side of life.

I appreciate you and the conversation Country Club.....
I like Tundras and Rams..
I want a new truck, but I think it's sinful to charge/pay six figures for it

I like Tundras and Rams..
I want a new truck, but I think it's sinful to charge/pay six figures for it
I have a 2014 Tundra 4x4 and it only has 66 thousand miles on it. The best thing about it is. It's paid for. I'm going to drive it until the wheels fall off. I can go get a new one but to heck with that. You're right they're outrageous now.

Car market is collapsing though...

Last edited:
Better yet. Come pick me up in your Delorean.
I'd love to hang out with you my misunderstood friend.. But,

Leave the DeLorean in the barn.

Make up your mind….man, you are reeling from this….

Maybe we can pep you up with ole times.

Get in the car.
Let’s start from the beginning..
Crest football history
Shelby football history
From 1968 to 1978….

Make up your mind….man, you are reeling from this….

Maybe we can pep you up with ole times.

Get in the car.
Let’s start from the beginning..
Crest football history
Shelby football history
From 1968 to 1978….
First of all I’m not reeling 😂

Secondly, I’m not an idiot. 68 to 78. It’s Shelby all day long.

Nothing but respect for Shelby and its rich tradition. That is what it is and anyone who hates on that part of your program is quite clearly ignorant

Crest aspires just to be Crest. It’s not your tradition we hate.

It’s you.

• Haha
Reactions: beamer24
First of all I’m not reeling 😂

Secondly, I’m not an idiot. 68 to 78. It’s Shelby all day long.

Nothing but respect for Shelby and its rich tradition. That is what it is and anyone who hates on that part of your program is quite clearly ignorant

Crest aspires just to be Crest. It’s not your tradition we hate.

It’s you.

Not fishermen, but we’ll bite.

What is it exactly that you hate about us?

Y’all talkin nuts out and hanging out, what exactly has this CC thread turned into. Let’s try to keep things PG rated. Signed the moderator

Not fishermen, but we’ll bite.

What is it exactly that you hate about us?
I assumed you knew I was joking. I don't hate you. I don't even know you. You were just pointed out to me at the jamboree and that's the only reason I know what you look like.

As far as Crest and Shelby goes. We're supposed to be like we are. It wouldn't be fun otherwise. I don't deny Shelby's tradition or how great of a program it is. That would be silly.

The Crest in me just hates Shelby. It's just that simple.

Last edited:
I feel exactly the same way just opposite as for the rivalry. As far as people on these boards there has never been anybody I didn’t like. The way the Country has been going the last few years this is always a great escape for me.
The only thing I know for sure is that I don't know anything. I can assume all day but I have a feeling some will be happy with the new hire (or rehire), some will be pissed and some will be completely blindsided.

I have a 2014 Tundra 4x4 and it only has 66 thousand miles on it. The best thing about it is. It's paid for. I'm going to drive it until the wheels fall off. I can go get a new one but to heck with that. You're right they're outrageous now.

Car market is collapsing though...
Wth? Do you drive it? My 2016 has almost 150,000 on it, but damn I love that truck. Bought it brand new and put every one of those miles on it myself and like you said, I'll drive it until the wheels fall off.

Unrealistic dream car - Dodge Viper, 2024 Corvette Stingray, McLaren F1

Realistic dream car - 2016 Toyota Tundra :cool:

Wth? Do you drive it? My 2016 has almost 150,000 on it, but damn I love that truck. Bought it brand new and put every one of those miles on it myself and like you said, I'll drive it until the wheels fall off.

Unrealistic dream car - Dodge Viper, 2024 Corvette Stingray, McLaren F1

Realistic dream car - 2016 Toyota Tundra :cool:
I know it's weird man. But I live in Earl and drive to Blacksburg for work and I've just drove it around locally. When we go down Florida or on any long adventure we take the wife’s car. As you know a Tundra gets 14 miles to the gallon if we’re lucky. I swear it’s got a tad over 66k on it.

Reactions: theTRUEdynasty
I know it's weird man. But I live in Earl and drive to Blacksburg for work and I've just drove it around locally. When we go down Florida or on any long adventure we take the wife’s car. As you know a Tundra gets 14 miles to the gallon if we’re lucky. I swear it’s got a tad over 66k on it.
That's awesome. 2018 here already with 115k on it. I wasn't a Toyota guy until I bought my Tundra and I'm not sure I'll ever own another brand. I added after market exhaust, cold air intake and a Pedal Commander to control throttle response that gave me close to 5 miles more per gallon.

Time Flies Clock GIF

To my Crest brethren, that like to insinuate that they have inside knowledge of the coaching hiring. If it’s obviously down to two candidates, then what’s the hold up? Why not announce?

To my Crest brethren, that like to insinuate that they have inside knowledge of the coaching hiring. If it’s obviously down to two candidates, then what’s the hold up? Why not announce?
Gotta be approved by school board, new Coach gotta tell kids at his present school he is leaving and other small details before being named..

Gotta be approved by school board, new Coach gotta tell kids at his present school he is leaving and other small details before being named..
At one point, I think head coaching vacancies had to be posted publicly for a certain time frame(2 weeks min I think). Has anyone seen an official vacancy?

Reactions: Crestuff
Congrats to Randy Birch (Gaffney DC) for being named Rock Hill HC.. I think Burch attended Burns High School in the late 2000’s
He did. it was early 2000's though. Played 4 years at Western Carolina after that. I wish him good luck. This will be his first shot at a head coaching position. The man knows football inside and out. Rock Hill hasn't been good at football in years. I hope he's the one to turn it around.

Interviews last week..the kids getting wound up for spring ball expect a HC to be named soon..

I don't think there was any doubt that you guys would get a good coach in. This last one was a good coach on the field.
Notice that your new auditorium has a room that looked similar to a film room that could be used for sports teams.. 😂 if crest can get its auditorium finished we might have a similar set up..

Notice that your new auditorium has a room that looked similar to a film room that could be used for sports teams.. 😂 if crest can get its auditorium finished we might have a similar set up..
I'm actually shocked our auditorium was finished before you? Anyone know how the press boxes are going at each field?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT