ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

I personally think so my friend. That's the general consensus around the way over at Crest. .Heck man, you have seen as many of them from here as I have what do you think?
Without a doubt he has a lot of talent around him but he so under control and never seems to panic or force anything. I would take him on my team any day.

Without a doubt he has a lot of talent around him but he so under control and never seems to panic or force anything. I would take him on my team any day.
He reminds me of Lance Camp in so many way. I just wonder how many yards he would have in this system instead of Eddins. Someone posted Lance had over 10,000 yards combined rushing and passing. With Taters numbers this year it just makes me wonder what he could have for his career.

True leader , on the field and off the field
I have been saying it for years I would take him all day long on my team.
One of the nicest kids you will ever meet.
And can flat out play.
Sure hopes he gets to prove this at the next level wherever that may be.

Reactions: beamer24
Tater is special bottom line, and the most impressive thing about him is he is a great student and great young man.....

Funny little league story.... Playoffs, we were getting killed against Springmore (Oddly enough his now team mates) and toward the end of the game I said lets throw a pass, an tater said "Um no" I said "come on lets just have some fun out here" First try incomplete... I call them to huddle, said lets try again opposite side, and we did.... then Day Day Pettis intercepts it and runs it back for a TD.... Tater runs up to me and says " I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT" all I could do was laugh..... Man some great memories of all these kids... we had FUN win or lose back then.... What a great young man, I have ZERO doubt he will go FAR in life.....

Tater is special bottom line, and the most impressive thing about him is he is a great student and great young man.....

Funny little league story.... Playoffs, we were getting killed against Springmore (Oddly enough his now team mates) and toward the end of the game I said lets throw a pass, an tater said "Um no" I said "come on lets just have some fun out here" First try incomplete... I call them to huddle, said lets try again opposite side, and we did.... then Day Day Pettis intercepts it and runs it back for a TD.... Tater runs up to me and says " I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT" all I could do was laugh..... Man some great memories of all these kids... we had FUN win or lose back then.... What a great young man, I have ZERO doubt he will go FAR in life.....

Surprised it took this long

• Haha
Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
I’m sure tater wants to play QB at a college but I think that any college would be silly not to offer him a scholarship even if they used him as a RB.. the teams just better with the ball in his hands. Personally I think he’s better than the 3 QB’s that I have seen play for Lenoir Rhyne this year and wayyyy better QB than anyone that they played and I’ve seen them play 4 times

I’m sure tater wants to play QB at a college but I think that any college would be silly not to offer him a scholarship even if they used him as a RB.. the teams just better with the ball in his hands. Personally I think he’s better than the 3 QB’s that I have seen play for Lenoir Rhyne this year and wayyyy better QB than anyone that they played and I’ve seen them play 4 times
He deserves D1 looks. If they see him as an athlete instead of a QB I would explore that as well. He is without a doubt D1 talent.

How many times has your wife exclaimed those very words to you

you sure you wanna go this route? The scope is dead center right now

Scope%20parralax

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT