ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

You couldn't drive a ten penny nail up a chargers hind end with a dang sledge hammer right now LOL

Im listening to Brent and Roof but can hear Foster and his crowd in the back ground... They are whining like little babies every play and I am laughing

Yall better pull this out or this thread will light up like a roman candle ha ha ha ha ha ha

Looks like those Chargers are gonna survive.... im glad we need these pinto and cornbread eating turds around another week,,,,,,

Statesville was a MORE that capable opponent... Those Chargers got all they wanted and more... The infidels gutted it out though, theres always a game like that in the playoffs..... And they met their adversity and pulled it out

Reactions: beamer24
Once again Crest and Shelby having to carry the entire county in the playoffs
Shelby and Crest on the clock. Don't think either makes it's to the ship, but sure hope so. Both have tough rows to hoe.

Lack of discipline rearing its ugly head at the ranch? #6 two unsportsmanlike as a D1A senior UNC recruit? HELLO. There's been several of these dumb inexcusable penalties lately. Not good! Heard crest had some injuries last night. Hope it's nothing serious. Did crest peak too soon?

Shelby is playing the best ball of any teams in CC and maybe state at the right time.

KM by bites the dust again this year with expectations running high across buffalo creek. Second round exit. Hmm, great coaching staff my ass. Greg would've scored points and most likely won that game.

Burns gone in the second round??? Excuse granted.....Mauney injury completely changes this team. Burns and whiny devinny had its chance last yr and laid an egg with all that talent. Petioned down to 2A in hopes of getting a ring.

Good luck to both Shelby and Crest left repping the county.

You couldn't drive a ten penny nail up a chargers hind end with a dang sledge hammer right now LOL

Im listening to Brent and Roof but can hear Foster and his crowd in the back ground... They are whining like little babies every play and I am laughing

Yall better pull this out or this thread will light up like a roman candle ha ha ha ha ha ha
We are well aware. That all you vultures are praying we falter. Just waiting to pounce. So. Anything short of a ship. Will bring ridicule. Not a bad place to be. Right.

We are well aware. That all you vultures are praying we falter. Just waiting to pounce. So. Anything short of a ship. Will bring ridicule. Not a bad place to be. Right.
Calm down Festus

I was just pulling the charger chain … of course I’d ridicule and will continue to win or lose ! That’s just how we roll ! Y’all will do the same to us …. I’d expect nothing less

So go eat your sardines and crackers and enjoy this nice rainy day ! And no it ain’t time to start drinking yet ! At least wait till mid-afternoon lol

Previous coaches teams… Starmount (Lloyd) lost. Their QB out got hurt a couple of weeks ago. Pinecrest lost (Eddins) ran out of time and a goaline stand. He probably got too conservative if I had to guess.

Reactions: Crestuff
Shelby and Crest on the clock. Don't think either makes it's to the ship, but sure hope so. Both have tough rows to hoe.

Lack of discipline rearing its ugly head at the ranch? #6 two unsportsmanlike as a D1A senior UNC recruit? HELLO. There's been several of these dumb inexcusable penalties lately. Not good! Heard crest had some injuries last night. Hope it's nothing serious. Did crest peak too soon?

Shelby is playing the best ball of any teams in CC and maybe state at the right time.

KM by bites the dust again this year with expectations running high across buffalo creek. Second round exit. Hmm, great coaching staff my ass. Greg would've scored points and most likely won that game.

Burns gone in the second round??? Excuse granted.....Mauney injury completely changes this team. Burns and whiny devinny had its chance last yr and laid an egg with all that talent. Petioned down to 2A in hopes of getting a ring.

Good luck to both Shelby and Crest left repping the county.
Crest peaked ?
I thought the objective was to win anyway you can
Will Crest score 50 a game in playoffs , no
Do they find ways to win a game heck yes !
Win and advance , the other teams have jobs to do also , they want to win and prepare to do so.
Congrats to Crest for digging down last night and making a huge defensive stand on fourth down
Statesville played a great ballgame
Nothing to be ashamed of.
WC you are next up , we want all the smoke !

Reactions: NC Joker
Crest peaked ?
I thought the objective was to win anyway you can
Will Crest score 50 a game in playoffs , no
Do they find ways to win a game heck yes !
Win and advance , the other teams have jobs to do also , they want to win and prepare to do so.
Congrats to Crest for digging down last night and making a huge defensive stand on fourth down
Statesville played a great ballgame
Nothing to be ashamed of.
WC you are next up , we want all the smoke !
That's right a win is a win..... don't need style points.
Just win baby.

Statesville had some athletes for sure.

Crest offense is off tho. WC and especially Dudley will have more athletes and speed than Statesville. Crest will have to clean up some things or get the B Balls 🏀 out🤷

All this hate lol

These folks want us and crest to lose so bad it’s pathetic

We might next week both of us but will still be here talking smack to each other and all y’all cause , that’s just the way we roll

Ya bunch of troglodytes !!!!

😁
It’s all they want.

That's right a win is a win..... don't need style points.
Just win baby.

Statesville had some athletes for sure.

Crest offense is off tho. WC and especially Dudley will have more athletes and speed than Statesville. Crest will have to clean up some things or get the B Balls 🏀 out🤷
First it was Crest defense is terrible , now it’s the offense is off.
Like I said will Crest score 50 per game in playoffs no way.
The defense has stepped up big time in the last six games.
12-0 and playing next Friday all we need to know
If we lose a game here I can see it now
We told you so , Crest sucked overrated all year from you hatin slappies.

All this hate lol

These folks want us and crest to lose so bad it’s pathetic

We might next week both of us but will still be here talking smack to each other and all y’all cause , that’s just the way we roll

Ya bunch of troglodytes !!!!

😁
Yep and this place is a snooze fest without us😂

First it was Crest defense is terrible , now it’s the offense is off.
Like I said will Crest score 50 per game in playoffs no way.
The defense has stepped up big time in the last six games.
12-0 and playing next Friday all we need to know
If we lose a game here I can see it now
We told you so , Crest sucked overrated all year from you hatin slappies.
The defense was terrible, but it definitely improved. If crest makes it to Dudley they better play defense or score 50. Eliminate the stupid PRIDE penalties, too much showboating is coachable.

Maybe JM R pulls the upset.

Last edited:
Is it true that KMs QB is transferring to Gaston Christian? For baseball. I guess he’s not welcome at North Gaston anymore. 🤷‍♂️ Is it also true that he was sending inappropriate gestures to the KM crowd? Asking for a friend.
Saw the same things about him on FB..it’s not the kids fault because if Brinkley wants him to be QB then guess what??😂

Reactions: crestrulz
Saw the same things about him on FB..it’s not the kids fault because if Brinkley wants him to be QB then guess what??😂
Did you see the posts on FB that have since been deleted? 👀 Rubicon is the key word. Parents of backups photoshopping Ray Charles to the starters head and posting it. Accusations all over the place of why the QB never got benched. It got wild this morning!! You get multiple players from across the county lines and then expect them to remain quiet when things don’t go as “planned”? There is a very good reason for wanting him to be QB. 😂

Did you see the posts on FB that have since been deleted? 👀 Rubicon is the key word. Parents of backups photoshopping Ray Charles to the starters head and posting it. Accusations all over the place of why the QB never got benched. It got wild this morning!! You get multiple players from across the county lines and then expect them to remain quiet when things don’t go as “planned”? There is a very good reason for wanting him to be QB. 😂
If that stuff about the Rubicon is true.

Look out!!!

Let’s say it is. For turds and giggles. I mean what did KM get out of that investment? It gave Crest 3 interceptions. That was good

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: beamer24
Well...with KM imploding...Burns out of talent and sinkhole has barney. Crest rightful place at the top. Is secure.
Come on now Cousin IT

The rightful place for any Charger is behind a mule spreading manure

That wasn’t nice I’m sorry … kinda

Anyhow ! On the facebooks earlier I was a scrollin and someone shared the charger nation post about which shirt for Friday

I was hurt that the GEUAX CHA’GAS shirt wasn’t an option to vote for????

Who’s running that dung show over there ! Come on people!!!

Stuart Cramer!

…..highest ranked winless team in the state….per Max Preps.

Big South!

Were they that good? I’m betting they were.

Just curious.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT