ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

Would rather not play Dudley if we won 1st round lol.
According to the projected brackets, if Crest wins, they would have to play Dudley in the third round and then West Charlotte possibly in the fourth round. That seems tough

I don't think there's an easy path in 3A. Too many good teams.
Bottom half is definitely easier, as of now. I've seen a good many of the contenders, and if it plays out as Hickory the top seed in the bottom half of the bracket, it's several teams in my opinion, in the bottom half that match up very well with them.

Reactions: Swo1980
According to the projected brackets, if Crest wins, they would have to play Dudley in the third round and then West Charlotte possibly in the fourth round. That seems tough
How things used to be before all the crazy splits. Back when a team could face a 1 loss team in the 3rd round instead of maybe facing one in the whole playoffs.

Congratulations to this young man. He is a Charger but at the end of the day I cheer for all kids who are able to go to the next level to further their academic and athletic careers.
.. Great kid, always has been a special athlete and has a wonderful family.. I Know his Uncle Benji is tickled to death, he is Malachis biggest fan no doubt

All Gaston County are predominantly running teams and look lost when they drop back to pass.. Gaston County teams could have there own 7v7 amongst there own teams all summer but they will not and they come out looking lost on Offense except for SP
I think East Gaston are doing a good job building their program. Those guys are only a few solid athletes away from doing some real damage. The Warriors need to lockdown that Stanley youth league pipeline to be more consistent.

I think East Gaston are doing a good job building their program. Those guys are only a few solid athletes away from doing some real damage. The Warriors need to lockdown that Stanley youth league pipeline to be more consistent.
Forgot about them

EG don’t have enough money to sway the Stanly kids to EG away from KM

Bottom half is definitely easier, as of now. I've seen a good many of the contenders, and if it plays out as Hickory the top seed in the bottom half of the bracket, it's several teams in my opinion, in the bottom half that match up very well with them.
Hickory makes a trip to Greyhound Hollows Friday... That should be real fun...

Yeah you all never picked up a transfer or anything ever.
Maybe a fraction of the number your school has. There has never been recruiting at Shelby High. If a kid decides to leave Burns and come to Shelby, well that is on the kid. We don't need to recruit. We are the most successful, sustained, winningest program in the history of North Carolina high school football.

However, there are several Burns players "Inboxes" that have an email in them from a Cleveland County head coach other than Devine.

Reactions: BurnsBullDog02
Maybe a fraction of the number your school has. There has never been recruiting at Shelby High. If a kid decides to leave Burns and come to Shelby, well that is on the kid. We don't need to recruit. We are the most successful, sustained, winningest program in the history of North Carolina high school football.

However, there are several Burns players "Inboxes" that have an email in them from a Cleveland County head coach other than Devine.
You need to quit spreading misinformation. Reidsville has debunked your argument relentlessly.

That is a damn fact too!!! Screen shots are a bit*h.! If the floodgates are open so big then why try so hard if the future is so bright? We know!! Shelby is our Daddy Envy!
And they wonder why we act like we do….
“Get with the times”…
Getting with the times is why we have restroom gender battles now. Just because it works for you and your way of life doesn’t make it right. They pick and choose what morals is high and low.
It’s not #hate it’s pity…

Last edited:

History disagrees with your statement and Shelby has a lengthy one pulling in county talent. As has been mentioned numerous times on the board.

Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT