ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County

We're good to go. Nobody is losing sleep over a sub transferring, just don't think the young man is getting the best advice. His leaving affects our points-per-game 0%. After your bulldogs get put out we'll save you a seat to come watch the big boys.

Funny though go back in this post and re-read. We we said anything bout sub that transfer to Crest all we heard was Shelby was trash and everybody leaving and Barney couldnt coach..
Funny how things change...

• Haha
Reactions: Swo1980
Funny though go back in this post and re-read. We we said anything bout sub that transfer to Crest all we heard was Shelby was trash and everybody leaving and Barney couldnt coach..
Funny how things change...
I've never called anyone Barney or said a word about transfers either way until this week. I gave my personal opinion that transferring between seasons/school years is fine with me. I do not have a problem with any kid weighing his options and finding the best fit for him. That means transferring TO CREST or OUT OF CREST..... I have a problem with a kid making a commitment to play for a team and playing part of a season for one team and being able to transfer and play the same season for another. That includes kids transferring TO CREST and OUT OF CREST.

I feel like that should be common sense and an agreement with all county schools going forward. But maybe I'm wrong and everyone else disagrees with this. And that's fine too. I'm just giving my little 2 cents on a message board.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've never called anyone Barney or said a word about transfers either way until this week. I gave my personal opinion that transferring between seasons/school years is fine with me. I do not have a problem with any kid weighing his options and finding the best fit for him. That means transferring TO CREST or OUT OF CREST..... I have a problem with a kid making a commitment to play for a team and playing part of a season for one team and being able to transfer and play the same season for another. That includes kids transferring TO CREST and OUT OF CREST.

I feel like that should be common sense and an agreement with all county schools going forward. But maybe I'm wrong and everyone else disagrees with this. And that's fine too. I'm just giving my little 2 cents on a message board.
Bro i didnt say u i said this whole page

Cleveland County thread

Page 1 day 1

1. Kids are leaving in droves
2. They want part of whats happening at Crest
3. Welcome to the stable with open arms
4. We will give you the world
5. KM's Simpson is coming
6. Some giant from Bessemer City is coming
7. We beat Gaffney and the RB's Daddy was waiting on Coach Mush Mouth to arrive the next morning
8. Thompson from the middle school is a game changer, nearly ran a kickoff back first time hitting field

The early days of the thread by Crest fans
jonah-hill-excited.gif

Last two days of the Cleveland County thread

1. We dont care, we dont like transfers anyway
2. Soft made kids, who are nothing but quitters
3. Parents are the problem
4. How dare they get a transfer after week 8
5. Someone is going to the school board over this so it doesnt happen next year
6. We've been hoping they would pull trigger and leave
7. Thompson aint a starter, might as well leave
8. These kids just dont want to wait their turns

The collective Crest fan base (cept 1) goes completely silent for nearly 24 hours.... They know it has absolutely blown up in their faces, the entirety of the NCPREPS community realizes it and every last one of us are

laughing-lol.gif
Hot damn😂😂😂

Funny we dont have to make deals and we dont promise things to kids.
Ive known this kids dad for awhile, he works beside Food Lion and called me over.
Seems u a little upset over things ,

Has anyone heard from Rulz? I texted him earlier and no response... Just making sure my friend is out there and ok
It's funny he started this thread with intent of us all hating him and charger nation and now I find myself missing the big fellow.

• Haha
It's funny he started this thread with intent of us all hating him and charger nation and now I find myself missing the big fellow.
i do not want anyone to hate me. I don't hate anyone. Most of you are my friends

I satrted this thread to poke fun, talk trash and show how rabid Cleceland County football is. This thread has been the life of this place

Life has me in a rear-naked chkoe-hold at the moment. But itll be ok... I know the one who can!

I hate the kid left but kids and parents do what they do. We talk junk so we have to take it when it is our turn. I 'm good with it. Crest is going to be good to go you can trust that.

Anyway, Shelby SUCKS.............. Love you guys.

Is this the supposed QB from IMG whose daddy played for the Crest '94 championship team? The one with offers from some D1 schools already.
It is......... but nothing no where say hes transfering or that hes put in for it.
Not saying he want, just nothing out there

I was looking over the East v West game and seen that Tater was chosen as a ATH.. also 2 from Shelby and 2 from Burns
I was looking because Polk’s Antonio (tony) Simpson was chosen as a WR .. he’s a beast guys

Look in this thread to get the latest scoop...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT