ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County 1st round updates

Burns started out really sluggish for about the first 5 mins or so... Allowed East Lincoln to run down their throats and score first.. Then went 3 and out... East Lincoln started driving again but fumbled... That woke Burns up & they've been all over East since...

With the Bess kid you were supposed to drag us. And you got him Gardner Webb. Wow. You’d think Ware would get him a shot at Appalachian.

Got you so tore up over the FIFTY ONE win you forgot how to spell?

Enjoy Mr Ruff.. If I were on that side, Id beg him to stay, because without him yall are a below .500 team and every snuff dipping troglodyte over there knows it

Reactions: shelbyfan1
Chopper747, how did you figure that out. Heck Kings Mountain was a 10 seed they upset that higher seed. And remember Shelbylion if you all hadn’t forced the merger the city schools would have dried up. You needed us snuff dippers to survive.

Chopper747, how did you figure that out. Heck Kings Mountain was a 10 seed they upset that higher seed. And remember Shelbylion if you all hadn’t forced the merger the city schools would have dried up. You needed us snuff dippers to survive.

ROFLMAO.... Got to admit, you've brought some fun to the boards.....

Currently listening in to the comedy that is the KTC postgame show... So yall keep it quiet in here

Last edited:
ROFLMAO.... Got to admit, you've brought some fun to the boards.....

Currently listening in to the comedy that is the KTC postgame show... So yall keep it quiet in here
They called you out last week for crapping on the crappy camera work. Said an internet tough guy was talking smack. I’m not kidding. I died laughing.

Reactions: Shelby Lion
They called you out last week for crapping on the crappy camera work. Said an internet tough guy was talking smack. I’m not kidding. I died laughing.

I know and I died laughing at well.... Ill be on next week signing autographs I do believe.....

All jokes aside I love what KTC does for this county's football teams.... and enjoy the pre and post game shows

Last edited:
Reactions: crestrulz
Any stat gurus know the second points scored vs first half points scored for Crest this season?

Seems like they explode in the 2nd half and have done it all season.

Great first round for all county teams. Only two potential 2nd round exits I see are Crest and KM.

Any stat gurus know the second points scored vs first half points scored for Crest this season?

Seems like they explode in the 2nd half and have done it all season.

Great first round for all county teams. Only two potential 2nd round exits I see are Crest and KM.
so you are saying crest and km could go out in second round

Reactions: Fatguyfootball
Yea and Burns definitely doesn't have an easy one either...

Shelby is the only team that doesn't need to worry about Round 2

Hibriten won't have an answer for Pryor defensively. They also run a version of the triple offensively and Burns did a pretty good job against SP earlier in the year. It could be a shootout, but Burns will win.

If Statesville keeps it close with KM into the fourth, Im betting KM shoots themselves in the foot.

West Rowan seems to play Crest really really well and they are well coached so it'll be a tough game for Crest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT