ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland County 1st round updates

notanyonesfan

Oct 1, 2016
If you guys don't mind post some updates here throughout the night so I can relay scores! Thanks! Good luck Cleveland County!

They have allowed it previously. It’s not something new or fishy. But there is a cost that goes up with each round. I remember a Shelby HS Basketball Playoff game carried on local cable a few (actually several) years back.

Yeah, I lost the stream too, but I’m back on now. Good for Mr. Brinkley. I’m happy to be able to watch something from home. As you know, I have No Dog in the Fight, so I’m grateful to be able to watch KM while I keep up with the rest of CC and GC here.

Burns 21-6 over East Lincoln

Last 2 plays for Burns... Pryor has TDs of 60 & 80 yards... 2 carries, 140 yards, 2 TDs

Lmao gonna need my Coach to Coach and my players to play in the 2nd half.

Crest playing like garbage, thought Erwin would just lay down, coaching is way to predictable. Erwin has a great QB, and some really fast players

Crest playing like garbage, thought Erwin would just lay down, coaching is way to predictable. Erwin has a great QB, and some really fast players
If LBs where watching for quick slant on 3rd downs he wouldn’t look so good lol we ain’t stopped a slant all damn year lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT