ADVERTISEMENT

Cherokee vs Hayesville

PantherPit07

Aug 17, 2003
Friday night we got cherokee traveling to Hayesville, who ya got?
Boys could be for 1st in the conference
Hayesville has greatly improved since the OT loss to cherokee, they have won 7 in a row and look to be clicking but cherokee always destroys them at Hayesville but i see Hayesville pulling this one out in a high scoring game 82-77
Girls the Lady Braves looks to be the team to beat in the conference, the Lady Jackets have been playing impressive lately winning 7 in a row and knocking off Murphy but i feel Cherokee is just too tough here Braves 52-45

Heard tonight 3 big time contributors are going to play in some all star football game . Be a long night without them

For a kid who wants to play college football, going to play in front of the number of scouts that attend this game is not a bad thing at all. They are not the only kids going from our conference either. It’s a great event for the kids who have their best interests at heart. In turn, how many of these kids have a chance at college basketball? Probably none...

Yeah hard to blame them as they are all wanting to continue playing football but dang it sucks for our b-ball team

Thinking more on it after I posted this morning, I think I was wrong to suggest what decision kids should have made. Even if they don't catch a scout's eye out of it, football isn't a sport you can play in rec leagues after high school like basketball or baseball/softball, so I understand wanting the chance to lace them up one more time. The timing of it just stinks.

I agree I can’t fault them . We almost been a football school for 3 years and it’s been fun but we have a chance at the smc boys champ this year and it blows that got put on back track but I understand

The boys game may not be the disappointment that some predict. The others players will often rise up and play well. Sometimes the opponents do not play well as they think it may be an “easier” game. It should make for an interesting game.

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
I predict boys will come to play 70-69

Girls game could be a barn burner but I think the lady braves come to play 75-68

Girls game will not be close. Cherokee by 20.
They pulled way late in the first game and won by 15! Lady Jackets have gotten better since they last played hopefully it will be closer! Don’t judge their performance against Murphy as how good they can play. Neither them nor Murphy could get anything going with the whistle blowing every five seconds.

would like to know how many 3 pointers #13 from the cherokee girls had she was on fire.

Said she had 31 last night. Not sure how many 3s but she can sure shoot it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT