ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball Cherokee at Robbinsville

It's always a tough game for Cherokee teams at Robbinsville, but I think Cherokee girls and boys will take this one.

Will be tough for Cherokee. Very young. Getting better each game, but Knights have huge experience factor here. ( and home court).

I thought both girls and boys saw teams in the Christmas tourbey that will help them and be better than anyone else they see till playoffs. Hopefully they will learn from that. The boys have got to stop making stupid fouls and plays. it kills them and they need to fig out how to play defense it's terrible when certian players are out there. The girls have got to get healthy they are playing hard but making way to many mistakes.

Boys by 10 over rville
Girls by 2

Last edited:
Lady Braves won a close one. Good game. Playing away, but played tough and hung on to win. Great future for this young team!!

The girls game was a good one. RVille Girls now 5-2. Mtn.Heritage and Cherokee are two good teams.

Don't really think that gane was as close as the final score. Cherokee was up by 20 something twice before being in bad foul trouble . And was up by 10 or12 before 2 very late 3s from rville. Robbinsville does have two very good players.

I think rville out scored Cherokee every Q except the first. The first Q was a blow out

It should've been a blowout through the whole game but Todd masons little crony Buck couldn't let that happen. I kept a running tally and at 1 point cherokee girls had 18 team fouls somewhere around the end of the 3rd. Buck had called at least a dozen of them by himself. He's not good for any team. Can he not just quit already??? I've watched him call games for other teams besides cherokee and he's just as terrible then too

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT