BlackKnightPride23

Sep 2, 2022
East Surry At Robbinsville
Smokey mountain at Cherokee
Rosman at Andrews
Charlotte Day At Swain
Murphy at Franklin
Hayesville at Towns County

Does the SMC have a chance at the sweep this week or start off with losing recorded as a whole. A lot of tuff Games for week one. Hayesville and Andrews should win with ease. The rest has really tuff games off the bat. I don't see Cherokee beating Smokey but I hope they do. Robbinsville Swain and Murphy all got really tuff games but they are winnable. How do we feel about this?

Reactions: KW23 and mhhs94
Rosman at Andrews
Charlotte Day At Swain
Murphy at Franklin

Does the SMC have a chance at the sweep this week or start off with losing recorded as a whole. A lot of tuff Games for week one. Hayesville and Andrews should win with ease. The rest has really tuff games off the bat. I don't see Cherokee beating Smokey but I hope they do. Robbinsville Swain and Murphy all got really tuff games but they are winnable. How do we feel about this?

To answer your question - no, the SMC doesn't have a chance to sweep.

Swain probably loses
Cherokee is a loss
Hayesville Murphy and Rville are close
Andrews by 28+

Reactions: CherokeeKid
Rosman at Andrews
Charlotte Day At Swain
Murphy at Franklin

The only game I think is a sure thing is Andrews, they can name the score. I give Smokey the edge on Cherokee. Swain I guess is a little underdog but I don't know much about Day. Hayesville should win but it is out of state and sometimes TC does not get the best quality officials. I think Murphy- Franklin will be real interesting. Both of Franklins starting RBs didn't finish in the last scrimmage. I think 1 was on crutches. I give the advantage to Murphy. I think Robbinsville will be motivated and pull out a close one.

I'll go Andrews by 35, Murphy by 14, robbinsville by 7. I don't really know what to think about Swain yet but Charlotte is usually pretty good so I will give them a 7 point edge. Hayesville should win and I will say smokey by 21

East Surry At Robbinsville - I feel like this could go either way, Rville by 2
Smokey mountain at Cherokee - I hope Cherokee pulls it out, SM by 14
Rosman at Andrews - Andrews by whatever they want
Charlotte Day At Swain - No clue, could go really well or really bad, Swain by 7
Murphy at Franklin - Hard to count out Murphy but Franklin has had their number as of late, Franklin by 1
Hayesville at Towns County - No clue, Hayesville by 7

Reactions: uk-te-na
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT